Group 7-day waking average?

Good morning! Woke with twinges as forgot my Gabapentin last night. So had my painkiller and did a scan. Blow me a HS! 🙂 Dawn is breaking but I hope DP will take a holiday or annoy someone else! :rofl: Reminds me of a holiday about seven years ago when the dog wanted to go out at dawn so at 4:30 we were walking along the beach to the sound of the waves and the gulls! 🙂 The following year I developed angina. It was a good thing I couldn't see the future back then!!!

View attachment 26165

View attachment 26166

And DP has come to play. Time to shot up and eat in 30 minutes or more...

Screenshot_20230604_075944_com.freestylelibre.app.gb.jpg

Morning folks. 🙂 6.7 here.

I’m pooped this morning, not sure why. It’s my OH’s special day today - we went to an award-winning pan-Asian restaurant for lunch yesterday to celebrate. The food was excellent, but we were the only customers so atmosphere was thin on the ground! Lesson planning today cos it’s back to the classroom tomorrow - looking forward to it, I likes a bit of structure to my week! 🙂

Morning all
And it’s a happy 5.6 for me this sunny but cloudy morning.

I had an appointment tomorrow for a CT scan, had a call from the hospital yesterday asking me to come in today to have it done.

Have a good day everyone.

Well a whopping 12.2 for me this morning and in the yellow all night despite a 1 unit correction for a 9.1 at bedtime and active insulin still in my system from my small low carb late meal bolus .
I kept dropping low all day yesterday and needed 6 or 7 JBs through the day to keep me out of the red and I was busy late into the evening washing a carriage for today, so I assumed a 1 unit Levemir reduction last night would be a good idea...... it clearly wasn't 🙄 Hit is with 9.5 units of Fiasp as soon as I could summon the will to get my pens out of the case and dial it up..... It was a struggle as very stiff and sore this morning, particularly my hands and back. Currently 7.1 with a downward sloping arrow so shouldn't have to sit and look at my bowl of yoghurt and stewed rhubarb too much longer before I can eat it. Maybe just another 10 mins.

Congrats to @Lanny on your House Special yesterday and to @MikeyBikey this morning.

Good morning folks. 6.5 on this sunny morn.

That reading is from my Accu-Chek meter as my one day old sensor just stopped working yesterday afternoon. “ Your sensor has ended, start a new sensor”. Of course I really should have picked my new ones up from the chemist on Friday but we had the kids round my stomach was playing up blah blah blah. We’ll go on Monday morning before we go away, we said. Grrr! I really miss it. The old one is still on my arm stuck like a limpet, I’m going to have to go and have a soak in an oily bath I think. I’ve filled in the on line form for a replacement, it’s quite simple really. Never had the need to do it before, I’ve had an acknowledgment so at least I know it’s in hand. The good news is everything is fine on the old tummy front. Ate almost normally yesterday but also cautiously and all was well. Phew! I’ve almost got my washboard stomach back! That really is a joke as I’ve never had, nor never will, have a washboard stomach! More mound of dirty washing stomach! :rofl:

Well done @MikeyBikey on your HS, you too @Lanny.
@Bloden it’s my middle daughter’s special day today too, 36 years old.
@Eternal422 enjoy your canal boat holiday, it’s something we keep saying we’re going to do but as the years go on and we get more and more deprecit, I think that ship has sailed! 😉

Have a super dooper day all. It reached 25 degrees here yesterday, maybe my sensor doesn’t like it too hot! 🙂

Morning all, 6.7 here, but that’s after stuffing some Novo in an hour ago. Had a really busy day yesterday, two walks, a visit to a NT garden, and a supermarket shop. Was 4.7 at bedtime, and decided to skip bedtime basal. Even with no Novo on board, I hypo'd at half past midnight. Then dropped again into the low 4s by 3.30am. Of course, this morning I started a steady climb, hence a chunk of Novo with my morning basal. I now need breakfast to steady things up.

Well done to @MikeyBikey & @Lanny on those specials , a round 5 for me today. 🙂

Dez

Good morning - 5.0

Have a great day everyone!

Morning all. 4.9 after a 4am correction. Yesterday afternoon and evening were awful with levels. Mid teens and no amount of corrections bought them down. I must have been injecting water. Weekly TIR is now 54%, terrible, but nothing i've done has worked. I just assumr now that its ongoing from the problem with my ears. I can now hear out of one as its been irrigated. Yay!!! The other, the GP insisted on different drops and oral antibiotics but again, they've made no difference so again, i shall be insisting on a referral.

Last night, we went to the theatre to see Kinky Boots, well worth a watch if you like musicals. We weren't sure before we went as we like the film but the musical was great and the people playing Charlie and Lola/Simon were excellent.

Congrats to @Lanny and @MikeyBikey on your HS. @eggyg my sensor did that in the week after four days being activated. It too was stuck on so tightly i struggled to get it off.

Its supposed to be sunny and warm here today but its pure cloud atm. I hope it clears soon as i plan to do nothing but sit in the garden and read on this last day of the school holidays.

Have a lovely day and i hope the sun is shining wherever you are.

Morning

5.4 this morning, didn’t do anything yesterday as had a bad migraine come on mid morning, my eyes were very painful not just to the light, I had to lie in a dark room with something over my eyes, sunglasses weren’t enough, but it felt like my eyeballs were being squeezed, never experienced that before so was quite worried, thankfully I went to sleep and when I woke up the eyes didn’t hurt as much. Still very tired today, but after a bad migraine I often feel tired the next day.

congratulations to @Lanny for your HS yesterday and @MikeyBikey on your HS today.

@Eternal422 - hope you have a great holiday.

Morning all - beautiful unbroken deep blue sky today! Ended up very HOT yesterday. Sat in the garden with our friend from 5pm to 7:30.

5.5 first thing, with a lovely flat line, though TIR was only 88% for the day and over 7 days I see 6% under 3.9. Though over 90 days it's only 2%.

Congratulations to @Lanny on your HS yesterday and to @MikeyBikey for yours today.

@Eternal422 have a lovely holiday.

Hello everyone - well it's been an age since I posted on here but I have now moved to the Lake District (moved up 3rd March) and am absolutely loving it. Not sure my blood sugars are as I do seem to have eaten my weight in biscuits but I've also been doing a lot ofpppl walking and have got an e-mountain bike (we live on a hill) which is great for doing a quick hilly fell loop if I think they're too high and is just great for exploring our new area. I've signed up with my new GP practice and had a session with their diabetic nurse and am being referred to Carlisle I think for anything else diabetes related. I've found a ScarWork practitioner in the next village along with a flotation tank and a really good reflexologist. Hope you're all well. @eggyg remind me where you are again now that we're practically neighbours?! xxx

Morning all - beautiful unbroken deep blue sky today! Ended up very HOT yesterday. Sat in the garden with our friend from 5pm to 7:30.

5.5 first thing, with a lovely flat line, though TIR was only 88% for the day and over 7 days I see 6% under 3.9. Though over 90 days it's only 2%.

Congratulations to @Lanny on your HS yesterday and to @MikeyBikey for yours today.

@Eternal422 have a lovely holiday.
@Pattidevans

Well done on all blood results.
Mx

13:00 BS 7.3 Technically still not waking as I couldn’t sleep a wink but, I’m throwing in the towel & getting up! It’s just too hot & I’m bothered! Cycle just started so, I’m feeling the heat even more!

Just put a cold bottle of water from the fridge at the back of my beck & felt much cooler & better instantly: doing that on the inside of the wrists works too! I read that somewhere & it really works. I’ll do it again when the coolness wears off.

Will wait for the 14:00 before tresiba & try again to sleep after! At the very least; rest my blurry eyes!

I’m an irritable Little Miss Hot & Bothered today!

Good morning folks. 6.5 on this sunny morn.

That reading is from my Accu-Chek meter as my one day old sensor just stopped working yesterday afternoon. “ Your sensor has ended, start a new sensor”. Of course I really should have picked my new ones up from the chemist on Friday but we had the kids round my stomach was playing up blah blah blah. We’ll go on Monday morning before we go away, we said. Grrr! I really miss it. The old one is still on my arm stuck like a limpet, I’m going to have to go and have a soak in an oily bath I think. I’ve filled in the on line form for a replacement, it’s quite simple really. Never had the need to do it before, I’ve had an acknowledgment so at least I know it’s in hand. The good news is everything is fine on the old tummy front. Ate almost normally yesterday but also cautiously and all was well. Phew! I’ve almost got my washboard stomach back! That really is a joke as I’ve never had, nor never will, have a washboard stomach! More mound of dirty washing stomach! :rofl:

Well done @MikeyBikey on your HS, you too @Lanny.
@Bloden it’s my middle daughter’s special day today too, 36 years old.
@Eternal422 enjoy your canal boat holiday, it’s something we keep saying we’re going to do but as the years go on and we get more and more deprecit, I think that ship has sailed! 😉

Have a super dooper day all. It reached 25 degrees here yesterday, maybe my sensor doesn’t like it too hot! 🙂
Very glad to hear the tum is behaving - long may it do so. It may be slimming but it is obviously a beastly thing to deal with - you are a heroine.

You are right 25 is to darned hot. I've just been driving to 4 shops 18miles away to find jubilee clips for the pond pump system (some had none and none had both sizes but eventual success) - nearly melted with pounding heart and head - drove home swigging cold coke - fitted urgent one so fish OK - checked thermometer and retired hastily to nice cool study. Mr Wolf and I will be lurking indoors until sundown. If it gets any hotter I fear I may be mugged by the ice cream again.

Last edited:
5.9 for me this morning and fairly steady overnight, ruined though at a harvester breakfast where I went a bit mad on the free toast (and woefully underbolused) saw a high of 15, but TIR is currently still 93% so wasn't too high for too long. (Did some heavy corrections but avoided a hypo). I've worked out where I went wrong so if/when I go again I won't make the same mistake - I'd like to say I'd eat less toast but I'm wrong, the harvester bread must be very cheap but a nice treat for me (only eat bread on weekends).

Congratulations on all the HS. Back to work for me too tomorrow, so betting the good weather will continue for the week! Feel quite organised today as bought holiday insurance and booked our airport hotel/Airbnbs for our trip next month.

Hope everyone has enjoyed the sun!

Back