Group 7-day waking average?

No idea why that pic is an attachment. Must have pressed the wrong button.

Good morning 5.7 today
they seem to be taking good care of me in the hospital, following my operation yesterday.

Have a great day everyone 😎

Attachments

• 16848168453961141282740902731236.jpg
    16848168453961141282740902731236.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 12
Good morning. 6.2.

Still working on the pond - filling fabric bags with compost, positioning them on rim, then planting up. Got distracted yesterday by a holding nearby having its price reduced so that I could afford it. Agent insists only those ready to buy now may view it so had download the title and then call on the grape vine to find somebody who knows the owner to get a viewing.

Probably not suitable - more land, very overgrown, terrible access - but long river boundary and house looks OK with solar panels etc. So going this afternoon to see if it has a good view and gets long daylight hours. Not an easy place to judge from google earth and the flood map is a bit iffy - I must be mad to even contempate it🙂

Good friend coming over this morning - 80 next year and still teaching dressage. We don't see each other often now I am not working as she lives near Leominster (which I could divert to on way home from East Anglain cases) so it will be a real gab fest.

Hope it is a bit cooler today - I got mugged by an ice cream again yesterday.

Happy Tuesday all.

Last edited:
Good morning - 5.5

Good morning. 5.2!!
I almost had a unicorn day too. I was in target all day until 1am when i spiked just over before dropping.

Last edited:
Morning a surprisingly welcome 6.0 this morning!

What is a 'Unicorn' ? I mean I know what one is supposed to look like but...

Morning, 5.6 today with near miss on low glucose alarm, dropped Toujeo by 2u last night but hasn’t seemed to have had an impact, probably give the reduced jab another couple of days before deciding on further cut.

Morning a surprisingly welcome 6.0 this morning!

What is a 'Unicorn' ? I mean I know what one is supposed to look like but...
A 'unicorn' day is one where a CGM (Libre2 or Dexcom or similar) shows all readings as having being in the desired range of BG

And it's another good morning from me

Did a blood test 5.6 redid it on the other hand out of curiosity 5.0 I am sure that somewhere inbetween my left and right hand it must be 5.2 so can I claim it? 🙂

BG 5.0
Pulse 57
BP 117/75

My BP seems to have reduced into the normal range. It might be down to my increased exercise. 204 minutes exercise walking yesterday.

Today, more walking but I do have a blister so it may be a bit painful.

Nothing much planned today

Have a great day today whatever you are doing

7.1 this morning, higher than I’d like but I’ll take it - the pawprint special of a middle of the night spike started about 12.30am. Luckily I had my alarm set so could deal with it (however in my sleepy state I have absolutely no recollection of priming the needle on a new pen, so now convinced that’s the end of me :rofl:) - took a total of 4 units to avoid the spike as I’d had 2 before bed - I say “avoid” I still spiked slightly up out of range to about 10. something before the insulin kicked in. Still none the wiser as to what’s causing that one, no rhyme or reason. Woke up to a low alarm about 4am of 3.9 (straight arrow) so had a couple of JBs, else thought I’d be up early with it alarming again. I think that coupled with DP is what gave me the higher number on rising.

Hope everyone has a great day, congratulations @freesia on your HS!

Morning folks. 6.7 and a unicorn! Yeah! @Snowwy see photo below.

Been a bit distracted since I got up, the garden is full of baby starlings, there’s loads, and they are very noisy and demanding! Still being fed by their poor parents. My feeders are decimated, especially the fat balls and I’m replenishing the bird baths all day, they love a splash about. We also have three of our nest boxes occupied, two by blue tits and one by house sparrows. House sparrows don’t appear to have chicks yet but the tits do. I some how don’t think I’m going to get much done today!

@TinaD yes, you’re mad, but we wouldn’t have you any other way.
@freesia big congratulations on your HS and almost unicorn.
@goodybags glad the op went well and you’re being well looked after. Hoping for a swift recovery for you so you can get back to the bungalow and carry on decorating!

Have a great folks, another nice one up here in the north.

Attachments

• IMG_3147.png
    IMG_3147.png
    46.2 KB · Views: 10
Morning all, 6.8 here.
Well, the plumber came yesterday, looked at the shower pump and gave it the last rites, and has gone away to order a new one. Luckily it’s the family bathroom where the problem is, and being dead posh we’ve got an en suite, so we won’t have to go round smelling til it gets fixed. Son will have to borrow our shower when he visits this weekend, though.

6.2 for me this morning. Got the day off today to spend with my boyfriend, still not sure whether we're doing anything in particular other than having duck eggs for breakfast and going out for dinner later with my kids.

Morning all. 🙂 4.6 here.

Looking good @goodybags - wishing your foot a swift recovery.

I could sit and spy on garden birds all day long @eggyg. We used to have loads of them, but our new neighbour at the end of the street has got the most enormous and complex feeding station - so they’re all down the end stuffing their little birdy beaks. I know what I’ll be shopping for on pay day! 😉 Come back, birdies.

Morning

13. on my left hand, retook on my right 8.9 which although high is better, yesterday and today my chest and throat are tight.

@freesia congratulations on your HS and unicorn day.

@goodybags pleased to hear the op went well, hope you have a smooth recovery.

@TinaD i agree with @eggyg you must be mad, but we like you just the way you are.

Well done @freesia on that HS. A near miss for me with 5.1. 🙂

Dez

Morning all, 6.8 here.
Well, the plumber came yesterday, looked at the shower pump and gave it the last rites, and has gone away to order a new one. Luckily it’s the family bathroom where the problem is, and being dead posh we’ve got an en suite, so we won’t have to go round smelling til it gets fixed. Son will have to borrow our shower when he visits this weekend, though.
We’re dead posh too, we built an en-suite about 20 years ago just as eldest daughter left home. We’d never had a shower before. She was fuming, why didn’t you build this when I lived here, she said. ‘cos we couldn’t afford it when you lived here, was our answer! She still doesn’t have a shower bless her. Snooze ya lose. :rofl:
When we go on holiday now the one thing we miss is having two loos. #firstworldproblems

Back