Group 7-day waking average?

Last edited:
And it’s another grey morning here but I’m starting the day with a happy 5.6

One job I need to do today for the first time is change the batteries in my TEE2 as it keeps flashing when trying to take a reading, hopefully it won’t loose it’s data.

17.0 😡
Chicken fried rice is not my friend and clearly the guestimate for carbs/dose was very wrong.
Woke up at 2 ish needing a drink and a wee (who knew that would happen) and been up since.
Has taken 2 corrections tt get back down, just avoiding a hypo I was too aggressive with the 2nd one.
6.3 now 😎

Last edited:
Morning all. 8 for me, but I'm a tad crook, all sniffly and stuff. I put 3 or 4 pounds on overnight after having two large bags of Aldi peanuts (not all at once). Gonna have to eschew the peanuts then. Damn and blast. Comfort food. 🙄

Have a good day all. 🙂

Morning all - started out overcast but the sun is breaking through now.

6.7 this morning after correcting a 12.4 at 06:30. We had a "buffet" of Italian antipasta, duck rillettes and cheeses with those part-baked rolls/baguettes and I did eat far too much bread for my own good! That was all whilst watching Eurovision... really didn't appreciate much of it at all (the music that is, the food was lovely).

So today, a little bit of gardening - weeding the herb troughs, cutting dead bits off the few geraniums that have survived the winter and assessing what we need for this years' bedding. Cooking dinner - gammon boiled in cider, cauli cheese, mash and seared sweetheart cabbage. Must find time to try on holiday clothes soon.... I've not lost or gained weight, it's just re-distributed it'self onto my tummy and midriff away from arms and legs! Wish it would just go back where it came from!

Congratulations to @Robin @MrPixels and @ColinUK hope you are all happy in your upright sewage pipe with a lovely view of the nearby mountains!

@Elenka_HM to be fair the buses are usually very good - though I did know there was disruption in Marazion due to roadworks, it's fairly rare. It's a lesson to us - in future if we go to the food fair, we will go on Friday when it's not so busy.

Have a Super Sunday all.

I've not lost or gained weight, it's just re-distributed it'self onto my tummy and midriff away from arms and legs!
I’m exactly the same, my weight hasn’t changed much in about 10 years, 2/3 pounds either way, but my legs, bum and arms are so skinny and my chest is really bony, but my tummy is like a beach ball! Middle aged spread and being bloated a lot of the time doesn’t help. Think I’ll get one of those corsets and get Mr Eggy to put his foot in the middle of my back and PULL! :rofl:

I’m exactly the same, my weight hasn’t changed much in about 10 years, 2/3 pounds either way, but my legs, bum and arms are so skinny and my chest is really bony, but my tummy is like a beach ball! Middle aged spread and being bloated a lot of the time doesn’t help. Think I’ll get one of those corsets and get Mr Eggy to put his foot in the middle of my back and PULL! :rofl:
My weight has gone back on from when i was diagnosed (i lost so much weight!) but its all settled around my belly, hips and thighs...all the places it shouldn't. I've recently bought a gorgeous green dress for summer, but now i'm wondering whether i'll look like an apple being short and round!!

5.2 this morning again, from the cold tent in Northumberland.
Home now to 4.7
I've eaten a lot more carbs this weekend than I have since diagnosis, including some beer & chips...
And a naughty sausage roll in Caffe Nero that was 42g of carbs (Back to normal within 2 hours.)

Last edited:
Think I’ll get one of those corsets and get Mr Eggy to put his foot in the middle of my back and PU
I've got one of those one piece spandex thingies... I call it the undergarment from h*ll! It caused a great deal of embarrassment once when I was all dolled up in evening gear... my pump was pushed down the top of the garment and pumpy decided to alarm and I couldn't hoik it out!
My weight has gone back on from when i was diagnosed (i lost so much weight!) but its all settled around my belly, hips and thighs...all the places it shouldn't. I've recently bought a gorgeous green dress for summer, but now i'm wondering whether i'll look like an apple being short and round!!
No no, you will look absolutely lovely, stand tall and repeat after me "I look fabulous in this!"

Congratulations @harbottle, especially after all the little treats!

I was 10.0 this morning after another night of bg fun and games (that has continued into today 🙄). Spent all evening low after over correcting a dinner high (note to self: must stop doing that!)- had a cereal bar and some lucozade before bed as couldn’t go to sleep on 3.7 (this is all post Eurovision, so 1am) - this was after having a small amount of full sugar coke and Pepsi too! Anyway, got it to 5.1. Was woken 2 hours later by compression low alarm. I was staying at a friends, so hastily silenced it, realised it was a compression, popped to the loo and got a drink and got back into bed. Only for the high alarm to go off?! Checked that with a finger prick and it was correct - 12. Corrected that then got low alarm an hour later and needed 2 dextrose. It looked a bit steadier on the graph after that but then seemed to start skyrocketing around the time I woke! So yes, a sleepless night! The sugars were not a fan of Eurovision:rofl: the graph has still been off today. Seen highs of 15 and lows of 3. I don’t know what’s happening but I think it’s the worst couple of days I have ever had with diabetes since I was diagnosed! Back home now and back in a routine so hoping that might help things to settle down - I want a decent TIR back!

Then this afternoon off to my granddaughter’s birthday celebration, so no doubt I’ll come back with painted nails (unless I can distract her with something else!).
Nope, painted nails it was :rofl:

Nope, painted nails it was :rofl:
I'm sure your hands look gorgeous 😉

I have fond memories of being a little girl and filling my dad's hair with all the small colourful hair accessories I had, he always had a classic short haircut so I don't know how I managed but it was great fun. Bless him and his patience, he is a lovely man (I'm obviously biased but also not the only one who said this).

Good morning - 4.4

Good morning everyone

BG 4.8

Nasty stormy clouds out there, cold, windy. Not keen to go out right now.

A bit more painting to be done and then the lounge is fibished and we can put it back together again

Have a great day today whatever you are doing

Morning.As Hughie Green would say “ take your pick folks!”. 8.6 on the Libre whilst lying in bed. But when I got down stairs, 9.3 on Libre and 7.2 on my Accu-Chek! Let’s just say it definitely wasn’t a HS!

Beautiful sunny morning, but only 4 degrees. Glad my courgettes are still under cover. Got the whirlwind today, trip to the park beckons once the dew has dried up.

Have a Happy Monday all.

Good morning 8.1 from me today
been busy these last few weeks
back to work today, we finally moved although bungalow far from finished but things are ok,
my ankle operation is on (everything crossed ) for next Monday

have a great day everybody 😎

Back