Group 7-day waking average?

Good morning 🙂 8.4 for me this morning 🙂 Noticing that my insulin requirements have taken a phase shift, and what worked for me a week ago (and had been pretty predictable for a couple of months!) now fails to keep me in range. I was 98% in range last week, this morning 88%, which is still good, but a clear sign something has changed. Of course, it will probably change again next week! 😱 🙄

Morning folks. Drum roll please, first time in Fiveland these holidays with a 5.8. What did I do differently? Forgot to inject my 9.5 units of Levemir before bed. That’s weird. :confused: Will it effect my BGs today I wonder? Oh and a unicorn to boot!

Been up since 5.30, home today and we want to get an early start to hopefully miss the worst of the Bank Holiday traffic. Had a great last day, we went out hard! 10 mile hike, and I mean a proper hike, through farm land then onto a high coastal path, through mountains and glens, then a forest and ended up on yet another white sandy beach. It was boggy, rocky and precarious in places. We left home 10.45am and arrived back 7.15pm.😱 Didn’t think so at the time, but it was great. Aching a tad this morning in the lower back area, but otherwise fine. Time to pack away my walking boots for a few days I think. We’ve had a great time and experienced so much in the two weeks of our Highland Fling. Puffins and the Aurora Borealis being the highlights. Now to go home for a rest! :rofl:

Have a great day everyone.🙂
Last photos, I promise!

Attachments

• BAF41D16-ED77-4F70-B327-53EEB95B0E29.jpeg
    BAF41D16-ED77-4F70-B327-53EEB95B0E29.jpeg
    112.5 KB · Views: 11
  • 3BB55EA4-31E2-4064-8ADE-B0C546A5D760.jpeg
    3BB55EA4-31E2-4064-8ADE-B0C546A5D760.jpeg
    69.4 KB · Views: 10
  • 730BCD47-77B3-49CC-A066-1F77BCE2D512.jpeg
    730BCD47-77B3-49CC-A066-1F77BCE2D512.jpeg
    110.2 KB · Views: 11
  • ECA818FE-9A37-4A01-9602-9D01469ABA27.jpeg
    ECA818FE-9A37-4A01-9602-9D01469ABA27.jpeg
    49.5 KB · Views: 11
  • AA621BB8-75F8-45FA-851E-A95EE4CC2A20.jpeg
    AA621BB8-75F8-45FA-851E-A95EE4CC2A20.jpeg
    45.6 KB · Views: 12
  • 0B01A1E1-8F93-4ADB-8BB5-67E6E540F97B.jpeg
    0B01A1E1-8F93-4ADB-8BB5-67E6E540F97B.jpeg
    111.3 KB · Views: 12
  • 9E741CA3-D4DE-4A2C-91C8-311957BDA78B.jpeg
    9E741CA3-D4DE-4A2C-91C8-311957BDA78B.jpeg
    62.5 KB · Views: 11
4.8 this morning for me. Was woken early by what I think was a compression low, didn't treat and glad I didn't as it's now "disappeared" from my graph. Had a lovely chicken and potato dish at Zizzis (didn't fancy pasta), highest BG I saw was around 9.0, went to bed on 8.3 so have obviously dropped a bit overnight, still fiddling around with my levemir to decide where I'm at with it at the moment, I don't use a half unit pen but when I'm stuck between two doses I feel like it could come in useful. The service at the restaurant was not good, despite booking we had to wait 20 mins for our table, but we got a free (alcoholic!) drink by way of apology, so can't complain too much!

Sunny here right now but meant to rain later. Got some work to catch up on if I can be bothered, and then meeting another old colleague from a different job for a drink later. Enjoy the first day of the bank holiday and safe travels @eggyg!

Good morning everyone

BG 5.3 tease tease tease
BP back in range 115/75
Pulse behaving better too 60

It took me a while this morning to balance food, meds, supplements. I was trying to move away from always having salmon or tuna with lettuce for lunch. Gave up in the end. Salmon it is today. Thankfully I like salmon. 60g too. Yess. It keeps my Omega 3 : 6 ratio in check. Today it is 1 : 0.94 excellent

100g lettuce provides lots of vitamin K, Beta Carotene, potassium. Very helpful to me

I created a rough table of best five (ish) foods (that I like) for each vitamin/mineral. In no particular order of amounts.

Best 5.jpg

It seems a tad cooler this morning in our 'heat wave'

Today exercise, keyboard practice, avoiding more house decoration

Tomorrow I will be making a steak, kidney and potato pie...that'll wreck my O3:O6 ratio !!!

Have a great day today whatever you are doing

5.4 this morning for me.

Booked Pokémon Go Fest tickets for August as it's in London (very excited about that, online friends from a Pokémon Go forum will be coming from across Europe so I will get to meet up with some of them, sometimes for the first time in person).

Kids both getting their hair cut today. I'm wondering whether to get mine trimmed (not had it cut for years) but it's the longest it's ever been so would be a bit shorter... But getting rid of some split ends would be nice.

And for the fourth day….

Attachments

• IMG_4525.jpeg
    IMG_4525.jpeg
    72.1 KB · Views: 1
Morning folks. 🙂 6.5 here.

Got an online training session this morning. How to improve my students’ learning outcomes. Sounds interesting. Hopefully, it will be! 🙂
Then a tip run and a trip to a couple of garden centers that specialize in trees - I want a bit of blossom in my garden, there’s too much green LOL. 😉

Been awake since 4am ish and it’s been bouncing around a little bit since then. I think my brain is wondering if I’m going to get up at some point.

100% in the green yesterday (although once was by a whisker) and I’m loving the extraordinarily detailed picture it’s giving me of what’s going on. I’ll be carrying on with different foods today I think as it’s good to know how I handle them. Same with exercise. I want to know how quickly I can bring things down if they veer a little high.

IMG_0464.png

Morning folks. 🙂 6.5 here.

Got an online training session this morning. How to improve my students’ learning outcomes. Sounds interesting. Hopefully, it will be! 🙂
Then a tip run and a trip to a couple of garden centers that specialize in trees - I want a bit of blossom in my garden, there’s too much green LOL. 😉
I know there’s nothing like wandering around a garden centre but I’ve used Paramount Plants and Barcham online and in person a few times over the years and found them great. Barcham video each actual tree so the one you look at on the website is the actual one you buy.

Morning all

Found my box of testing strips, in the cardboard recycling pile. Anyway 7.3 today.

@harbottle, congratulations on another HS, any chance to can send your magic my way.

@eggyg looks like you have had a fantastic holiday, hope you have an uneventful journey home today.

have a good Saturday everyone

@harbottle I’m now moving into really special house hunting mode in honour of your run of HS’s.

How does this grab you?

IMG_0466.jpeg

Quite a modest and unassuming Victorian cottage. It hides a bit of a surprise though.

The owners have built this extension around the back.

IMG_0082.jpeg

Sitting in 3/4 acre it’s an architect designed, award winning house. And it’s yours today for either a great run of HS’s or a little shy of £3m.

Morning all. 4.5
This sensor is the worst one i' ve had for a long while. I eventually rang Abbott to replace it yesterday. The gap between sensor and fingerprick is consistently between 2-3, resulting in having to finger prick constantly as it keeps telling me i'm much higher than i am. I usually trust it for bolussing or driving but not this one! The 4.5 this morning was actually a 2.7.

@harbottle I’m now moving into really special house hunting mode in honour of your run of HS’s.

How does this grab you?

View attachment 25633

Quite a modest and unassuming Victorian cottage. It hides a bit of a surprise though.

The owners have built this extension around the back.

View attachment 25634

Sitting in 3/4 acre it’s an architect designed, award winning house. And it’s yours today for either a great run of HS’s or a little shy of £3m.
Very nice, I’ll move in this afternoon with my music collection but minus the stroppy teenagers and wife!

Good morning everyone, 4.7 for me (should have got up at 2am when it was 5.2 :rofl:)

Decorating prep day today for the spare bedroom and office (@Gwynn, if you’re not doing anything later you are welcome to join the painting party here). Desk up for sale on FB marketplace and new desk arriving tomorrow.

@eggyg - safe travels, I’ll miss your pictures, have really enjoyed them all!

@harbottle - are you sure your meter isn’t stuck :rofl: Congratulations on your 4th HS in a row!

Have a great day everyone!

Congratulations to the House Special King @harbottle on your 4th one. 🙂
A near miss for me this morning with 5.3. 🙂

Dez

Good moaning! Well my BG came down and then crept up to 13.7 so going back to original Insulin dose and a rethink. Maybe biscuit with mid-morning coffee to avoid lunchtime lows? Day not starting well. Dropped a tin which landed on the wound on the top of my foot, Wordle went well so I thought noot a bad day but now mired in Quordle. If I get the Wooden Spoon I am going back to bed!

Good morning - 5.0

Got a bit told off by my dentist yesterday for my bad diet (she meant the amount of cokes and has said it before). Always makes me leave feeling awful about the fact I have hypos but I know I should just ignore it as I’m otherwise healthy. Bit annoying when she was talking to my stepdad like I wasn’t sat there and he didn’t say anything about the diet comment! Sorry bit annoyed

@eggyg amazing photos

@harbottle congratulations on your HS

Back