Group 7-day waking average?

I was pleased the forum was down this morning so I could pretend to forget my 17.1 in the night. No idea what’s going on. It went to the other extreme just before tea to 2.3.

Hope you successfully discourage the mouse @ColinUK

Keep going @Lily123

Hope everyone else had a good day.

It was strange not being able to get into the forum I couldn’t get on before bed last night. We all sound like kids when the internet flies down !!!! Pleased it’s back though !

Evening all. 🙂 6.1 this morning.

Had a swim earlier - of course, my BG behaved in an entirely new way compared to all my other weekly swims. If it would just do the same thing every time...ooo, look, a flying pig! 😉

Good morning everyone

BG 5.0 good as always

My wife left the house (first time in 2 years) and came to the sea front with me yesterday. An enormous step forwards. We both had a nice time too. It is so hard for her. It was only possible in her mind due to having the burglar alarm fitted and working.

Did a bit of practice on the keyboard. Enjoyed it. Today more practice...

Shopping delivery early tonight and an earlier Amazon delivery...more cables.

hero-image.fill.size_1248x702.v1623387584.jpg

Have a great day today whatever you are doing

Good morning - 4.9

English Literature and History today. History I’m feeling confident about (might be a mistake, who knows)

Have a great day everyone

After a walk to the cinema to see Evil Dead Rise and a single shot of scotch afterwards, I got a 3.8. This morning back to normal:

IMG_4503.jpeg

Film was good fun, but I won’t bother going to the cinema again as it seems audiences these days talk through films, and can’t spend 90 minutes without playing in their phones. And they don’t seem to be able to locate the ‘silenced’ button!

Morning all. New sensor shows 11.3! I say new. ..i activated the one i'd worn for 12 hours yesterday and after the hour warm up scanned and it said my sensor had ended!! What??!!! Another new sensor applied and activated straight away but this one has been showing 11 all night. I shall have to finger prick in a minute to check because therea no reason it should be high. A call is going into Abbott this morning.

Good luck today @Lily123

5.9 for me today. I didn’t go with the extra unit of basal but firefighted (fire-fought?) with an extra unit of novorapid in its place at bedtime - bg was 7, and the past 3 days when it’s in that ballpark it has begun to rise, so I decided to risk it - and it was the right thing to do, went down with no rise and then stayed at 5ish with a wiggly washing line all night. Might do the extra basal now with that knowledge!

Have a good Thursday everyone!

Good morning - 4.9

English Literature and History today. History I’m feeling confident about (might be a mistake, who knows)

Have a great day everyone
Good luck! Two interesting subjects.

After a walk to the cinema to see Evil Dead Rise and a single shot of scotch afterwards, I got a 3.8. This morning back to normal:

View attachment 25588

Film was good fun, but I won’t bother going to the cinema again as it seems audiences these days talk through films, and can’t spend 90 minutes without playing in their phones. And they don’t seem to be able to locate the ‘silenced’ button!
If you go to a morning screening there probably won't be many other people present. I went the other week (I think I mentioned seeing the film at the time) and there were 2 other people in the same screen, who were entirely quiet during the film

Having a bit of tech in my arm has meant that I’m checking BG much more frequently than I otherwise ever would. And it’s interesting.

Psychologically there’s almost a gamification thing going on where I want to make sure I’m in the green. I’ll keep an eye on that thinking as it may feed right into restrictive eating tendencies I’ve had before but at the moment I’m loving being able to just tap my phone to the sensor and see what’s what. Yes a CGM would be even better but this is good in its own right.

And 6.5 this morning.

IMG_0446.png

If you go to a morning screening there probably won't be many other people present. I went the other week (I think I mentioned seeing the film at the time) and there were 2 other people in the same screen, who were entirely quiet during the film
I tend to book for morning or afternoon showings rather than evening for that very reason. Love being the only person in the cinema!

5.0 for me this morning. Working from home as all my meetings/appointments today are virtual, and kids are at home due to teachers strike

Morning all. 🙂 3.5 here.

A quiet day today with choir this evening. We’re practising another ear-worm - Titw Tomos Las, it’s about a cheeky blue tit. It’s way too catchy. I’ll be humming it all weekend! 😱

There was only about ten people there, four of whom were having conversations and making phone calls, and two others who seemed to talk all the way through.

I'm getting sick of ignorant people.

Morning all, eventually, really struggled getting on last night and this morning. Anyhoo, 6.5 and a unicorn which I’m pleased with as we had a pub lunch yesterday. Steak and ale pie ( just the top) and chips! I did a split dose and won!

For only the second time in 12 days, we don’t have any sunshine first thing. It’s grey, and forecast showers. We can’t grumble though can we? Enjoyed Tobermory yesterday but it was very quiet, there’s not a lot to do apart from go in the very overpriced artisan Scottish shops! Was planning on getting at least the grandchildrens’ presents but we, unfortunately, never won the lottery this week! We did see porpoises following the ferry, didn’t manage a photo as they were too quick. Nice to see though. Not sure what we’re doing today.

Some photos below of our hike up Ben Hiant on Tuesday, felt a huge achievement as although not terribly high, it was steep and rocky almost all the way up, and scrambling was required at times. It was worth it though, the views were amazing. Also some of the colourful buildings in Tobermory. What’s the story……? If you don’t have children, or you yourself aren’t of a certain age you probably won’t know what I’m talking about. 😉

Attachments

• D6E7445C-B86D-4382-A479-7DF400A35241.jpeg
    D6E7445C-B86D-4382-A479-7DF400A35241.jpeg
    51.4 KB · Views: 10
  • E8297DE4-CC38-4ECC-B06D-55C71DAE5C6F.jpeg
    E8297DE4-CC38-4ECC-B06D-55C71DAE5C6F.jpeg
    46.1 KB · Views: 10
  • A14056AF-6C82-4D7E-844B-F578E30C8994.jpeg
    A14056AF-6C82-4D7E-844B-F578E30C8994.jpeg
    32.3 KB · Views: 9
  • 47E18D6F-B221-4217-AB9D-691961F771DF.jpeg
    47E18D6F-B221-4217-AB9D-691961F771DF.jpeg