Group 7-day waking average?

Good morning - 4.3

Biology and maths exams today

Have a good day everyone

A strange 10.3 for me and high all night.

Have a good day all.

Good luck @Lily123 . Hope yesterdays exam and levels were ok.

5.6 today. Had the random rise to 10 in the night, last time it kept doing this I upped my basal, will see what happens this week!

Good luck @Lily123 & sorry to hear about your high night @Bexlee!

Have a good day everyone! 🙂

Not exactly walking, but I’d been up for a while and had just eaten breakfast and made a coffee. I decided to a morning test as I’d had a poor night’s sleep… it was 5.4.

Morning all, 7.7 here. A pattern is emerging. If I do a stint in the garden in an afternoon, I wake up in the 5s (and I mean something like heavy pruning or digging, not just a spot of weeding) Yesterday I was rained off, so this morning I was back in the 7s.

Good morning all. 6.7 on this bright but chilly morning.

We had a lazy day yesterday and just stayed in the cottage. I did some washing and read my book. Mr Eggy downloaded his photos. It’s the first day we’ve really had a full day of doing nowt. That is to change today as we’re off to climb Ben Hiant. 535 meters. It’s the highest mountain on the Ardnamurchan Peninsula, but it’s tiny compared to most of the Scottish mountains. We won’t need ropes and crampons! 😉

Have a great day. 🙂

Only photos today are of our early morning visitors, they wake me every morning as they wander around looking for fresh grazing. They just wander about all day.

Attachments

• 761F2B5F-88CB-42EF-BEA6-6DA53398D451.jpeg
    761F2B5F-88CB-42EF-BEA6-6DA53398D451.jpeg
    55.8 KB · Views: 16
  • 08197AA2-C2B7-4C21-A865-0F6A69B7F56C.jpeg
    08197AA2-C2B7-4C21-A865-0F6A69B7F56C.jpeg
    47.1 KB · Views: 16
Morning all. 🙂 5.2 on Libre and Accu-chek! Well, there’s a thing. 🙂 Could I have a posh caravan, plz - houses require too much cleaning.

Same here @Robin - a bit of activity in the afternoon keeps me nice n low in the morning. Weird.

Well, yesterday evening was interesting. I’m hoping to start work as a Welsh teacher from September. Before starting, I have to observe a handful of Welsh classes, either in person or online. Last night’s class was on Zoom, from 7-9pm...bloomin eck, everyone was struggling to stay awake, even the lovely teacher. I could hardly see by the end, I was so zonked. 😱 I had to stay alert tho, cos the tutor kept saying “what dyou think, Bloden?” Thankfully, the next two classes are not on the vampire shift. 🙂

Very sorry to hear about your mother-in-law @khskel.

Well done @Bloden on the House Special.
A round 6 for me today. 🙂

Dez

5.5 this morning for me, amazing after a late night fish & chip supper (thanks to waiting for someone to collect a chest of drawers we had sold, but they were a lovely young couple just setting up in their new flat - we ended up taking the chest of drawers in our Ranger to them as it wouldn’t fit in their car - so a good deed done!)

Congratulations @Bloden on your HS !

Hope your exams are going well @Lily123 - good luck today too!

@eggyg - amazing Northern Lights pictures! Love your morning visitors too!

Have a good day everyone!

You can't please everyone all of the time.
Some people are just happy that you tried your best
Well I am happy your tried your best but glad you are not my architect. I had something more like this in mind...
OIP.nyydW_urV153318V7mztJgHaEK

Congrats @Bloden on your HS

Didn't do mine this morning, too busy trying to sort something out on my phone. Only got a few soups left in my freezer now for work lunches so will either need to make another batch or start having salads soon. Not sure whether the weather is going to be good enough to make me feel like salads though!

Morning all - bit grey today, though teensy bits of blue showing here and there.

8.9 this morning much to my disgust! Probably due to not having a glass of wine at all either before or during dinner + eating leftover spinach and butter bean mix in cream sauce without accurately measuring carbs in my portion. Went nicely with a Lidl marinated ham hock though.

Congratulations @Bloden on your HS.

@Lily123 how did English go yesterday? Good luck with today's exams.

@ColinUK hope you are feeling better today? How did it go with the Auctioneer? We have a number of Murano glass pieces inherited from my mum. Also some chinese porcelains, though I guess they are not worth a fortune as we bought them in Hong Kong ourselves.

Not much on today, just some ironing. Have a good day all.

After a frosty night here I woke to a 5.3 this sunny but chilly morning.
Bowls last evening showed a slight improvement over my first attempt last week, must be getting the hang of it.
Hopefully today the weather will warm up a little so I can get out on my bike for a little while, had to use my exercise bike last week.

Back