Group 7-day waking average?

5.3 today for me, very close to a three day run!

Congratulations @MrPixels on your HS today!

Good luck @Lily123 in your exam - I’m sure you’ll do great!

@eggyg - just love those beaches up there! Looks amazing. Impressed you saw the Northern Lights too!

Lots of stuff for work today for me, then some more clearing, sorting, etc. in the office ready for decorating next weekend. Sold a large 6 drawer chest today, so that is now the priority to clear out!

Have a great day everyone!

Good morning! Woke to a 9.1 today. It would have been better if I has not had a couple of Rich Tea before bed as I ate late as I nodded off earlier and didn't want to go hypo having basically lost Sunday! :(

However TIR for previous 24 hours was96%! 🙂

Screenshot_20230424_061422_com.freestylelibre.app.gb.jpg

And for me the same as yesterday a happy 5.6.

The sun is shining but black clouds are on the horizon so there won’t be a lot of gardening done today.

Tonight see’s my second lesson in indoor bowls, I quite enjoyed last weeks session but came home with an aching arm which quickly healed I’m pleased to say.

@MrPixels well done on that HS. 🙂
My reading this morning was 5.6. 🙂

Dez

Morning all. 9 4 for me this morning. Probably the result of all the jbs I had to keep putting in yesterday. Low alarm kept going off going up to Amble. Was a 2.8 when we got there . Soon had that sorted . Liver dumplng overload of glucose now Soon get back to good levels Hope everyone is doing well and have a good day folks

Good morning guys! 5'8 at 8 am. Now in the eye screening, waiting for the drops to make effect. I'm seeing the words blurry already so sorry for any typos!

They sent me to another town this time, I took the excuse to do to Aldi and after they finish the screening I may go for a walk around, if my vision is not too weird. Haven't been to this town in a long time and I am not working today so don't want to go straight home.

Good morning guys! 5'8 at 8 am. Now in the eye screening, waiting for the drops to make effect. I'm seeing the words blurry already so sorry for any typos!

They sent me to another town this time, I took the excuse to do to Aldi and after they finish the screening I may go for a walk around, if my vision is not too weird. Haven't been to this town in a long time and I am not working today so don't want to go straight home.
The light will be much brighter than you imagine!o_O

Just had a phone appointment with my DSN. Thankfully she could not say kind enough things about me and told me my libre graph is the one they would show people to say that it’s how it should be done, which was so lovely to hear! I did feel that she didn’t take my concerns as seriously as I’d expect as she obviously thinks I am managing (which I do for the most part thanks to you guys on here!), but I got my blood tests to check cholesterol and kidney function so I’m happy - and obviously it’s always good to hear you’re doing something right - so thank you to everyone who spends time answering my questions, you’re a big part of that!

Morning all. A little bit of sun today which makes a change from the weekend.

Have been in the 5s for the last 3 mornings, but this morning 6.7 - at least it had come down from a high of 15. That was caused by no insulin taken when I tucked into bread and cheese last night, because I completely forgot to bolus. I was low before and couldn't bolus but then forgot. C 'est la vie diabetique!

Had a really fabulous weekend (despite the cold and rain) with our friends celebrating 3 birthdays. 3 wonderful lunches out including seafood, fish, meat and veg. Then light suppers at home consisting of cold meats, cheeses, pate and smoked fish with home baked bread. Too much wine flowed under the bridges too! They departed this morning and we've changed beds, dusted, vacuumed and put the house back to normal already + I have made broccoli and stilton soup with some wilting broccoli I rescued from the fridge, which is still full of uneaten goodies!

@MrPixels and @TinaD congrats on your HSs.

@Lily123 good luck with the exams.

Take care all Have a good day.

Today has turned into a nightmare sadly

Everything that could go wrong has done so. More detail later perhaps

Even my wife has gone downhill badly.

Afternoon all and it was a 5.9 for me this morning.

Got back home from my rock n roll weekend to find that mother in law died last night. TBH everyone is amazed she held on for so long. It really is a relief for everyone that she's slipped away.

Went for pre op check up this morning and all ready to go pending blood test results. Got confirmation that I should be OK for our next gig at the end of May.

Have a good day everyone.

Afternoon

Sorry just realised I didn’t post this morning. Anyway a rather large 10.3, not sure if if I have an issue with a tooth, if so maybe that is affecting it. I had excruciating pain in my jaw and ear yesterday, hubby wrapped a cold gel pack in a tee towel which i held against it for a while, then took paracetamol, it turned into a dull ache, not too bad unless I yawn or eat anything that needs a lot of chewing. If it carries on I will have to see a doc, but I’ll start with a dentist as although costly will probably be what a doc suggests given the area.

@MrPixels and @TinaD congratulations on your HS.

@khskel - sorry to hear about the mum in la.

@Lily123 - good luck with all your exams

@Gwynn - sorry to hear you are having a bad day, virtual hugs to you.

The light will be much brighter than you imagine!o_O
The light was indeed VERY bright and I'm happy I brought sunglasses as suggested by the appointment letter! My vision seems back to normal now o_O 😎

@ColinUK thank you very much for the suggestion re: insurance, I used this comparison tool and gave me like 20 results, many of them cheaper than my first one. Will have to look at them more carefully but is a good start 🙂

Mr Eggy has got his photos downloaded and edited. Thought you might like these ones more than mine. :rofl:
We might be out again as chances are fairly good, and fingers crossed, not as cloudy as last night.
The house is where we’re staying.

Attachments

• 489DDECE-E2FB-46CB-BC2A-830ED4988E43.jpeg
    489DDECE-E2FB-46CB-BC2A-830ED4988E43.jpeg
    23.1 KB · Views: 16
  • C2F7A33C-0FB3-4120-8134-E00A753A73D8.jpeg
    C2F7A33C-0FB3-4120-8134-E00A753A73D8.jpeg
    21.3 KB · Views: 16
Mr Eggy has got his photos downloaded and edited. Thought you might like these ones more than mine. :rofl:
We might be out again as chances are fairly good, and fingers crossed, not as cloudy as last night.
The house is where we’re staying.
Wow!! Just wow!!! How amazing to see that.

Back