Group 7-day waking average?

Good morning everyone

An excellent day yesterday. Everythibg went well...except my daily walk which didn't happen.

Had a really good meet up with the church pastor.

BG a strangely low 4.1 very low for me This morning
Everything else ok

Final downstairs rooms painting today. Just one wall to throw paint at...

throw_up_plain_sm-1-769x1024.jpg

then...the really tough stuff... landing area (I may wait a while before tackling that...other upstairs rooms to do first)

Have a great day today whatever you are doing

5.3 So near and yet…

Saw the physio yesterday. They’re very happy with the progress I’m making and have updated the exercises they want me to do. The new ones are very reminiscent of ballet drills I recall doing over and over again when I thought it would be good to learn how to dance.

Good morning - 6.9

A day of hypos yesterday for no apparent reason and then was hovering around 10 all night so my TIR had taken a hit, nevermind

6.3 today, thanks to snacking yesterday evening and despite some corrections at night. Oh well, I know the reason and need to get out of these bad habits.

Still not had a chance to look at my Lake District pictures, will probably be one for the weekend, so brace yourselves:rofl:. Talking of pictures, @eggyg - love your ones! The puffin trip must have been amazing! I would be nervous about the boat trip though (still traumatised from a very rough catamaran trip from Antigua to Barbuda a few years back when my green complexion clashed with the pink Barbuda sands!)

Congrats to @pawprint91 and @Robin for yesterday’s HS. Envious and needing to get myself back onto the 5 step!

Made the decision yesterday on the Solar PV system, paid the deposit and waiting for the installation team to call me (hopefully today) so that we can start making electricity:rofl:

@goodybags - good to hear you are getting there with the bungalow, hope you manage to get issues sorted quickly and soon in your new home!

@rebrascora - sorry to read of your stubborn high. We’ve all been there, but it doesn’t make it any easier. I get concerned in those times of how much insulin I inject, but it is what it is (to use a well worn expression). I hope you tame the D beast and get back to your unicorns soon!

Take care everyone and have a good Friday.

Morning all, 4.8 here, I’m never that low. Must be all the gardening yesterday. Took advantage of the sunshine and a cancelled lunch guest to wash all my winter jumpers ready for putting away. Then I looked at next week's forecast and realised I might be wearing them again.

Morning all. 🙂 8.6 here. I don’t know what roller coaster is in Welsh, but I learned merry-go-round this week - chwyrlugwgan. I’m stuck on the diabetes chwyrlugwgan! 😉

Wow, amazing pics @eggyg as ever. Glad to hear you had a fab day. 🙂

Got a Zoom training session this arvo, all about the riveting subject of assessment. I might give my OH a knitting needle so that he can give me a prod if I nod off. 😉

Enjoy the sun while it lasts!

Morning all. 5.9 on the metre or 7.9 on the sensor which finishes in two hours. I’m sticking with the 5.9!

Yet another glorious morning here, going to make the most of it as as @Robin says, it’s going to get cold after tomorrow. We’re having a beach day, we’re heading to Sanna Bay, supposedly the best beach in Scotland, tartan picnic rug, flask and sandwiches all ready. Mind you it’s only 8 degrees at the moment, might not go just yet! Yesterday we had a lazy day and sat in the garden for lunch and to read, we actually had to come in as we were burning, even with the Malibu Factor 10 we bought at the local shop in Royston Vasey errr…I mean Kilchoan! 😉

@Eternal422 I had the worst seasickness ever in June 1990, going, or should I say trying to go, to the Isle Of Man from Whitehaven. We never made it, it was so bad, the majority of us were “ uncomfortable” as the captain euphemistically put it when he came on the tannoy to tell us we were turning back. The cheer was deafening! I’ve not been keen since, I’ve travelled to and from France a couple of times since and I just sit in the middle of the ferry and don’t move. As for boat trips whilst on holiday, I usually refuse or make sure the sea is like a millpond, but I’m glad I plucked up the courage to do this as it was a smooth (ish) ride and I mostly stayed sitting down inside!

Have a fab Friday everyone and make the most of the sunshine if you have it. 😎

So, after a few drinks and a piles of crisps in the pub, I walked home to get a reading of 2.8.
Listened to the new Jethro Tull album and went to bed.
5.0 this morning after a very restless night's sleep (I can barely sleep when I've had alcohol) and some absolutely insane dreams about my late parents, apartments in Spain, milkmen who speak Spanish, ticket machines at stations that were impossible to use, queues of people to get to the station, a fake memory of being on Windsor station with my parents, and a bizarre attempt to navigate to a hotel in Sheffield, except the phone I was using couldn't find the place I wanted to go to and kept sending me to the wrong place.

1682062330289.png
And it's a HS for me today. 🙂

Dez

Good morning. 6.3 - apple pie for supper, seriously stupid.

Brilliant day yesterday - new gardener, Michael, turned up, mowed lawns, orchard and baby wood. I cleared the tunnel and put all the hydroponic tanks and pots into steriliser, sadly it looks as if the Lemon tree has pegged out. Sun blazed down on our efforts which should have boosted our vitamin D stores. He told me he loves pressure washing which, given the amount of green algae everywhere, was music to my ears. Given static caravan, hen pens, polytunnel cover, dog run, conservatory and the rear of the house, which also bears multiple muddy Wolf prints, I shall need to nip down to the Farmer's Co-op for another 5 gallons of Diosan. Rain forecast today so I will rest my aching bones but mood much improved on looking on our joint accomplishments.

Happy Friday everyone.

So, after a few drinks and a piles of crisps in the pub, I walked home to get a reading of 2.8.
Listened to the new Jethro Tull album and went to bed.
5.0 this morning after a very restless night's sleep (I can barely sleep when I've had alcohol) and some absolutely insane dreams about my late parents, apartments in Spain, milkmen who speak Spanish, ticket machines at stations that were impossible to use, queues of people to get to the station, a fake memory of being on Windsor station with my parents, and a bizarre attempt to navigate to a hotel in Sheffield, except the phone I was using couldn't find the place I wanted to go to and kept sending me to the wrong place.

I rarely remember dreams but in a recent one my prosthetic was stuck in the mud at Hastings with the tide coming in. Nicole Sherzinger (she's my pin up girl) was pulling my arm trying to unstick me. I then woke and needed to visit the smallest room urgently! 🙂

5.0 for me this morning but I was in the red most of the night following a stubborn high last night which would not come down meaning I got frustrated with it and threw more insulin at it that it needed to get it moving. The high also meant that I pulled the plug on our monthly shared fish and chip supper after our driving club meeting. Ian got a pie and some crisps from the garage on the way home instead and ate them in front of me whilst I went without. :( No way was I eating anything with my levels in the mid teens. They eventually dropped into a hypo by 11pm but I had already jabbed an extra unit of Levemir because I was high the night before, so I ate a few bits of things to bring me up again, but dropped again during the night and slept through my low alarm and woke up at 5.30am on what Libre said was 2.9. I didn't double check as I was obviously hypo rather than a compression low, so a couple of JBs and back to sleep.
Must get myself pulled together and get things stable again and some regular exercise is the first step and cooking and eating better.

Congrats to @MeeTooTeeTwo on another HS. Good to see you are coming back into form with them.

And it’s a happy 5.1 for me this wet morning.

Back