Group 7-day waking average?

Morning all. A high( for me) 7.7. No idea why, but according to Libre I went up to 9 through the night. The good news is I did achieve 100% over the past 24 hours. It’s been a while.

Eldest daughter’s birthday today. 39! Wow! I have a child in her 40th year. Incredible and rather scary. Her sisters ( and Zara) came to ours to exchange gifts with her when she picked her children up from their sleepover. It was absolutely total chaos. By the time they left at 2pm, we were good for nowt, so no grass was mown. It’s going to be another nice day today, although barely above freezing at the moment, so maybe today. Although it is a Zara Monday! No rest for the wicked. 🙄

Have a lovely day and I hope the sun shines where you are. 😎

Attachments

• C1A53701-3EA1-40CC-AFEF-F3F44C0BB56A.png
    C1A53701-3EA1-40CC-AFEF-F3F44C0BB56A.png
    43.2 KB · Views: 3
Good morning everyone. Up late at 7am and its lovely and bright.

BG 4.6 quite low for me but very happy with it.

Today ... pick my old tattered but repaired walking shoes. I hope the repair doesn't cost too much.

how-will-we-step-out-in-post-pandemic-world.jpg

Have a great day today whatever you are doing

Good morning. 5.2 for me!. My dream is a house overlooking the sea. Nothing planned for today atm. If the weather is ok i might clean the windows...
Congrats on the unicorn day @eggyg

Attachments

• 1680505751758.png
    1680505751758.png
    23.2 KB · Views: 2
9.6 and a really painful left eyeball, which means… it’s going to be a bad day for headaches I expect

SNAP!! @freesia this morning 🙂
1680507454826.png
Dez

@freesia how about this. It fits the requirement... I don't think I would want to live there

220210-Rodanthe-nc-ew-1147a-c90a6b.jpg

Good morning - 6.4

Easter holidays!

Good morning everyone! 5.3 for me - feels a bit like the house @Gwynn posted, just sliding into the sea! Not bad for a Monday morning though!

Busy 4 days at work this week, being week 1 of the new financial year, lots of system changes and jobs to run, etc. so I need to get the team firing on all cylinders this week! Then Easter - looking forward to the lovely long weekend already!

Congratulations @freesia and @MeeTooTeeTwo on your HS today!

Have a great day everyone!

And it’s a 4.7 for me this morning with lots of blue sky and fluffy white clouds drifting by.

I’m off for a blood test in a little while,, catch up on my latest A1c when I get the results.

Morning all - brightish, but with some considerable grey lumps.

8.9 this morning which is better than it has been. Haven't posted for a few days as I didn't want to depress everyone not least myself. Been battling bloods anything between 15 and 27. Some ketones, but not too bad. No idea why. Can't think of a reason, tried changing pod, changing to new vial of insulin, lobbing in corrections but all to no avail. Hopefully I can get it down further today.

Congratulations @freesia and @MeeTooTeeTwo on your lovely new houses (Snrrrk at the one Gwynn gave @freesia !)

Off to pic up my new specs... a mere hour and a half drive away.

Have a good Monday all.

Back