Group 7-day waking average?

Morning all. 6.7 about an hour ago when Zara decided it was time to get up. Can’t complain, she’s slept right through. She’s now eagerly awaiting her porridge cooling down.

Unfortunately, it’s wet and miserable and expected to remain so all day. We’ve borrowed daughter’s car and thought we’d go somewhere nice for a walk with her but it’s not looking hopeful.

Have a nice day. 🙂

Good morning everyone.

It is looking a bit grey out there but with signs of the sun peeking through.

BG 5.3 very happy with that.
BP 128/78 ok ish. Slightly elevated
Pulse 53 as always, low

Today exercise, exercise, exercise

I may possibly make a steak and kidney pie, maybe tomorrow. This time though I will make my own pastry rather than use the shop bought roll stuff. Should be fun.

Have a great day today whatever you are doing

Morning all. 🙂 6.5 here...the tweaks seemed to have worked, but what with the clocks going forward tomorrow my success’ll probably be short-lived. 😉

Must do some lesson planning today - I’ve been acting as if the Easter break had already started!
Enjoy the weekend folks. 🙂

@MrPixels Congrats!
And we’ve still got stock of extraterrestrial houses to get rid of so…. Have a space house!

IMG_0056.jpeg

Good morning 6.6 today

bungalow renovations have started, having finally completed on the purchase last Friday,
yesterday builder and heating engineer started replacing all radiators, and loads of the pipe work, fitting a programer / thermostat
We have a roofer coming out this afternoon (fingers crossed that it’s only the flashing around the dormer window)
but waters been pouring in under the windowsill whist we’ve had rain this week (I can certainly see why that wall in the upstairs has been wet and some time of the timbers damaged / rotten)

My wife & I are clearing up the mess they are making, and we are currently on walpaper removal
(steamers & scrapers) all layers back to the plaster, some of which will want attention.

Ive been left inductions to (after wallpaper removed) start marking the channels ready for the cable runs down to electric sockets after they’ve finished the plumbing they start on the rewire

we will be having an en-suite (including bath) constructed up-stairs
and the bath replaced with walk in shower / bathroom renovated downstairs

hopefully within a month, enough work will have been done so we can move in
(loads will have to go into storage)
then we stop paying rent where we’re living at the moment (currently we’re paying double on all bills Inc council tax etc)

fingers crossed it’s good news from the roofer.

have a great day everybody 😎

6.3 this morning from a fingerprick test - my sensor decided it had enough at about 1am and just dropped off my arm.

It was a couple of days short as it was due to be replaced tomorrow evening. Never had that before, not caught it (knowingly) and up to then seemed to be stuck nice and firmly. Usually I get some adhesive residue left behind on my arm when I remove them, but not for this one. Looks like the adhesive just dried up and gave out. Not really concerned given it was due to end tomorrow evening anyway, but decided that I should still report it to Abbott on their online form otherwise they will never be aware of any issues.

So, earlier than planned start this morning, showered, having breakfast and then new sensor before heading out for the day. We have a few errands to run today, nothing exciting, but after being indoors most of the week getting out for anything is good!

Shoulder is still behaving, yesterday evening’s chiropractor visit hopefully helped a bit more. Agreed to leave it a month now for another visit, let’s see how things get on when I resume work next week - fingers crossed all is ok!

Have a good day everyone, stay dry and warm!

8.0 for me this morning.

I’m thinking it’s mainly stress related. I’ve had more fragmented trauma memories crystallise into cohesive ones over the last couple of days.

Morning all, 5.8 here.
I will be baking this afternoon, having a joint birthday meal for son and husband, whose birthdays are a week apart (son was due on his father’s birthday but was a week late). They have requested profiteroles.

Congratulations @MrPixels on your HS! You seem to be getting really good at this!

Morning all

join my friend @ColinUK on the 8 step today. Work has still been very bad, but at least my manager has started to support me. Today I am doing a fearless flyer course,

@MrPixels congratulations on your HS today

Congratulations to all those who have had HS in the last few days that I have been missing.

Has any one heard from @Lanny, I am worried about her s I know some of you are.

@MrPixels Congrats!
And we’ve still got stock of extraterrestrial houses to get rid of so…. Have a space house!

View attachment 24979
Morning all

join my friend @ColinUK on the 8 step today. Work has still been very bad, but at least my manager has started to support me. Today I am doing a fearless flyer course,

@MrPixels congratulations on your HS today

Congratulations to all those who have had HS in the last few days that I have been missing.

Has any one heard from @Lanny, I am worried about her s I know some of you are.
clearly an anomaly...

Well done to @MrPixels on your HS. Another whisker's miss for me with 5.1 this morning. 🙂

Dez

Last edited:
Good morning - 6.5

Back