Group 7-day waking average?

@Bloden You know what that means! You get a house!! Yay!!!
BB745E60-EA4A-49DB-8601-9F3A0E2468B6.jpeg

And it’s a 5.6 for me this morning.

Morning

7.4 today, nothing planned apart from work and yoga.

@Bloden - congratulations on your HS

@ColinUK - looking forward to the next instalment if CCC, especially with your tease.

Have a good Thursday everyone.

Morning all. And like @Bloden a lesser spotted 5.2. Coupled with a decent night’s sleep and a lie in, I’m a happy bunny.

Damp and dull this morning, but we’re off out for a walk this afternoon come rain or shine. No where exciting, the Spar to take a parcel ( Vinted), Tesco to take another Vinted parcel and the butchers for some sausage! It’ll put a few miles in.

@Bloden very well done. And @freesia enjoy your day dressed as a granny. I dress like one everyday, obviously a sweet innocent one though! 😉

Have a great day all.

Attachments

• 17F092EC-EFF2-490F-BDBE-67061742EA90.jpeg
    17F092EC-EFF2-490F-BDBE-67061742EA90.jpeg
    22.7 KB · Views: 2
Many congratulations to our two star diabetics this morning @Bloden and @eggyg.

A very nice round 5.0 for me this morning but it was achieved with the help of a full size JB and a little mini one.... perfectly formed but slimmer and shorter than the normal ones. That is what you get when you buy cheapy Asda copies in stead of Bassetts. Clearly exactly right for my needs last night though, so I'm not complaining.

@eggyg I’m not sure if this will be big enough to host your family gatherings but anyway… You get a house!!!!

DB1812E8-14C9-4EF9-BC5B-A8AAF5DC52C7.jpeg

Good morning everyone, 4.7 for me today.

Must have pulled my shoulder awkwardly yesterday as it was complaining last night, but eventually settle down again. Hoping to have a fairly pain free day today with it. Tempting though it is to sort the shed out, I think that would just be asking for trouble! A job for a warmer Spring day when the shoulder is better I think!

@rebrascora - so, there are half unit JBs then? :rofl:

Congratulations to @Bloden and @eggyg on your HS today, thought I’d join in today and give you both a house to share, perhaps as a holiday home? It’s in Vernon, France and built over two piers of the old bridge apparently.

A9BD6AFA-784D-435D-B0FE-E1CDAE21877B.png
Have a great day everyone!

Good morning. 5.8 on a still, dreary, and grey day.

Planted some shrubs yesterday after visiting 2 garden nurseries. Came out of the first one fanning myself and gasping over the prices - everything either £19.99 (8" high) or £49.99 (12-18" high). Much relieved to discover a more modest increase at the second so came away with 6 fine shrubs for £59.90.

I'm blocking the last visual opening between the house and the road to discourage the vulgar from leaning over the gate for a gawp. I did think about a sign on the gate saying "Now bu****r off home and watch TV" ...but settled on a landscaping solution given my nice neighbours' sensitivities.

Pain levels low and delighted, if unsurprised, to find out last night that the new livery place charges £1 to turn out or feed and £5 for a muck out top of the rent...So somebody will have to get up in the morning. Schadenfreude is such a sweet emotion🙂

Wishing everyone a good day.

Good morning everyone, 4.7 for me today.

Must have pulled my shoulder awkwardly yesterday as it was complaining last night, but eventually settle down again. Hoping to have a fairly pain free day today with it. Tempting though it is to sort the shed out, I think that would just be asking for trouble! A job for a warmer Spring day when the shoulder is better I think!

@rebrascora - so, there are half unit JBs then? :rofl:

Congratulations to @Bloden and @eggyg on your HS today, thought I’d join in today and give you both a house to share, perhaps as a holiday home? It’s in Vernon, France and built over two piers of the old bridge apparently.

View attachment 24533
Have a great day everyone!
Take care - the shed will not go away. Leave it until shoulder has healed completely and a bit over.

Take care - the shed will not go away. Leave it until shoulder has healed completely and a bit over.
Very true! We haven’t sorted it out properly since moving here in 2018, so a few more weeks, or even a couple of months, won’t make any difference!

Good moaning! An unpleasant surprise of 10.4! :( What is strange is if my BG is 9 or below on waking it goes down by 0.5 - 1.2 in the next hour but if it is 10 or over it climbs 2 - 3 mmol. Why?
Because diabetes is contrary!

Many congratulations to our two star diabetics this morning @Bloden and @eggyg.

A very nice round 5.0 for me this morning but it was achieved with the help of a full size JB and a little mini one.... perfectly formed but slimmer and shorter than the normal ones. That is what you get when you buy cheapy Asda copies in stead of Bassetts. Clearly exactly right for my needs last night though, so I'm not complaining.

Might be more T2s in Basset ones. Better than beheading Bertie! 🙂

Back