Group 7-day waking average?

Morning

8.5 today, I thought it would be worse after my indulgent family meal yesterday, where I had pavlova for dessert and 4 cocktails. But it was lovely and had fun.

unfortunately, the fun stops today as back at work, but had 2 lovely weeks of birthday treats.

have the best Monday you can today everyone.

Good morning - 6.6

@Grannylorraine I’ve found mum’s pavlovas barely budge my levels at all. I’m guessing that the huge pile of whipped cream and berries offset the sugar content of the meringue.

Good morning, 6.6 on the metre after going to loo and walking downstairs. Sensor finished last night and I didn’t pop another on. Prefer a morning start sensor.

Zara’s party went well, eventually, was held in a local community centre and someone was supposed to let us in at 11.30 to set up. 11.45 someone came running down the road after a frantic phone call from daughter to centre manager! Think she’d forgotten. All hands on deck and we just made it before the guests arrived. Chaos ensued and the kids had a ball, lots of running around. @Pattidevans I didn’t get a lollipop but did come home with heartburn! #beigebuffet 🙄

Have a great day folks.

And here’s the birthday girl herself.

Attachments

• DEE7D249-1375-49E2-BA51-8034089FD06E.jpeg
    DEE7D249-1375-49E2-BA51-8034089FD06E.jpeg
    54.8 KB · Views: 12
5.7 on waking which compares well with 6.3 BG, so hopefully this new sensor will behave as well as the last one! I think DP has been fighting with the Novorapid I took on waking as even after an hour BG has only just started to drop from 5.7 down to 4.4. True test of the new sensor now as about to have breakfast so I would expect to see a spike up to at least 8 or 9.

Feeling very guilty still being off work, but even though the shoulder does seem a bit better, certainly than a week ago, I can still feel pain in it and don’t want a day in front of the PC to aggravate it again. I’ve filled the form in on the NHS app for a sick note from the doctor, so hopefully that will come through ok to cover me for this week.

Have a good day everyone!

4.7 for me this morning. 🙂
Have a good day everyone.

Dez

Good morning everyone

BG 5.3 sooo close

Nothing planned for today......yet

Have a great day today whatever you are doing

7.0 for me, powered by a 2am alarm and extra unit because some numpty has managed to run out of a working CGM transmitter so I dont have HAL my hybrid loop to sort things for me :rofl:

Ahh I remember HAL. It was the AI computer that went rougue and killed pretty much everyone in 2001 a Space Odessy. Of course I understood what the long sequence of flashing flowing abstract colours near the end of the film meant.

Lovely day again.

6.8 after oversleeping the alarm by 45 minutes. Dangerous to switch it off and turn over.

Off to ASDA to choose some specs. Anything between 2.5 and 3 hours journey there and back. So better get a shift on.

Have a good day all.

And it’s a happy 5.7 for me this grey morning.

Good morning, 6.6 on the metre after going to loo and walking downstairs. Sensor finished last night and I didn’t pop another on. Prefer a morning start sensor.

Zara’s party went well, eventually, was held in a local community centre and someone was supposed to let us in at 11.30 to set up. 11.45 someone came running down the road after a frantic phone call from daughter to centre manager! Think she’d forgotten. All hands on deck and we just made it before the guests arrived. Chaos ensued and the kids had a ball, lots of running around. @Pattidevans I didn’t get a lollipop but did come home with heartburn! #beigebuffet 🙄

Have a great day folks.

And here’s the birthday girl herself.
She looks a real cutie.
The two things that always gave me heartburn was as I always called it 'pickat' food and scrambled egg, since taking omeprazole not a twinge from anything. Famous last words.

Back