Group 7-day waking average?

Morning all. 🙂 5.5 here.

Work-related stuff today with a bit of gardening later (but only if I get enough lesson planning done first!). Had a banging post-gardening hypo yesterday - working out how to handle vigorous exercise with a pump is still a work in progress LOL. Roll on the spring and more trial-and-error opportunities. 🙂

5.2 this morning. Zoo trip today (we're members). There's also an event on in Pokémon Go so will be playing that while walking around between animals!

Morning all. Just missed by a whisker 5.3.

Three grandkids still in bed, full English waiting to be cooked. Eldest needs a lift to her Saturday job at 10.30. Cheese and onion quiche and chocolate brownies to be made for Zara’s birthday party tomorrow ( it’s her birthday Tuesday) but they’ll all be gone by three o’clock! I hope! 🙂

Have a super Saturday.🙂

Congratulations @42istheanswer on your HS.

Well done @42istheanswer on that House Special. 🙂
It was a 4.6 for me this morning.

Dez

Good morning weekend 6.4 which was a relief as went out for a balti yesterday

been a been a chaotic last few days for me but in the end successfully re-negotiated a reduced offer (following what happened to bungalow back at the start of the year) so that purchase is now back on.
I next need to speak to my lender, (today ?) then solicitors can re-agree some dates to exchange of contract & completion
kind of good timing as last weekend received notification, our rent is due to go up by 9% next month.

just read @eggyg ’s post and making me hungry for breakfast right now, and I vote for @ColinUK ’s CCC posts still appearing on here.

have a great day everybody 😎

Last edited:
I’m riding a horse. In a flat arena. I do get warm, whilst riding, the rider works harder than you might think, but there’s a lot of hanging around in the cold before I start.
Oops, should have noticed your avatar. 😳. It was rather chilly this morning. Dropped my wife's car at the garage for service and rode my bike back, my hands and ears are still complaining.

Good morning- 5.3

4.8 this morning, much better night with just a bit in the red between 1am to 5am.

Went to the chiropractor last night and had laser to ease the muscles, she said she had set it to “tendonitis“ although I did ask if she could set it to “stun”. :rofl: . I’m also trying a cool pack now which does actually seem to ease the pain somewhat, along with the pain killers. I was uncomfortable overnight and feared that the chiropractor visit had aggravated things again, I did have to take some co-codamol at 4am, but it is now settling down a bit.

Bit worried about Monday now as unless I see a big improvement this weekend I don’t fancy sitting in front of a computer screen all day. I don’t like taking time off sick, last week was the first sickness I’ve had in over 3 years. I am a Thursday’s Child, and I do tend to work hard for my living:rofl:

@goodybags - wow! a 9% rent increase! I really hope you get your bungalow purchase sorted soon!

Congratulations to @42istheanswer on your Saturday HS !

Have a good day everyone whatever you are doing.

And it’s a just missed it 5.3 at 8.10 this sunny morning.

6.3 for me 🙂

@TinaD if the new screen doesn't do the trick, a monitor stand that you can adjust is usually a very good tool to getting things to the right height and distance so you can sit straight/comfortably. You can get ones that clamp on the desk vs making holes. Shout if you want recommendations or help getting the right one if you end up considering it x
Thanks I will come back for advice if bigger screen doesn't fix problem. An adjustable stand does sound better than a heap of large books on the desk top under the monitor stand! One always immediately needs the book at the bottom of the heap...

Back