Group 7-day waking average?

Good morning everyone

Yesterday I started with a mild sore throat. Sadly it rumbled on, in the background, all day but, thankfully, didn't get any worse. It didn't disturb my sleep and this morning it is almost gone. So glad it hasn't developed into something nasty.

BG is amazing too 5.2. Now @ColinUK I want a great house with pointy roof bits too please.
BP is elevated though at 133/78
Pulse is way low at 53

Can you imagine the impossibility of writing a program to exactly mimic a human body ! 🙄

Today another quiet day. Just a bit of exercise and a quick walk to the shops too to get the bits for our tea. The weather yesterday was really pleasant. Like a mild spring day. Great to get out onto the beach.

I have to make the tea tonight, one of my favourites ...egg noodles, bean sprouts, mushroons, garlic, ginger andTeryaki soy sauce (sometimes I add some diced chicken) ...all fried up In a Wok. A bit high in carbs though at 26.5g (for the amount I eat), but it is an occasional treat

Omega 3 to omega 6 ratio today is 1.68 which is ok

Molybdenum (?) is 115 mcg so that is fine (needs to be >25). Apparently molybdenum is important in the body. I read somewhere that molybdenum supplements can be dangerous, sometimes with some individuals, causing permanent, serious damage so I would never consider taking any, besides there is plenty in food.

And just out of interest (?) Here is todays Spider chart. Really smooth (except for sodium which I intentuinally keep low). Quite unusual for the rest to be so close the the mark. I wonder if I should keep the Sodium in the chart as it always spoils the shape and distracts as people think it's a problem being different ftom everything else.

New Spider chart 10th Feb 2023.jpg

Have a great day today whatever you are doing

Morning all, 6.8 here. Definitely signs of Spring yesterday, I heard a song thrush for the first time this year. Inspired by the weather forecast's promise of no frost, I went out and pruned a load of stuff. So of course, it’s -3 this morning. I dare say my shrubs will survive, I only did the tough as old boots ones, now the birds have polished off all the berries.

Good morning! Make room for me in the 5'2 step @ColinUK 😉

Today I'm enjoying a breakfast that seems popular around here: geek yogurt with seeds, nuts and fruit (pomegranate this time). Last week I did a good clean of the fridge and all the ice which was satisfactory but, a bit silly, didn't do the same with the freezer. Decided to do it this week before the motivation wears off, :D... also because the fridge was almost empty and I could focus on eating the frozen stuff. Made a simple meal with vegan mince, onion and peas which was not bad. All that's left now are some gyozas for lunch, 2 slices of bread and a small piece of ham bone. Tomorrow is my day off so I plan to clean the freezer first thing in the morning and later I can go for a proper food shop. Do you reckon Lidl will be busy a Saturday evening? :confused:

@ColinUK Nah!!! My definition was very rubbish. Rounded pointy bits like in your house !!!

A bit like this...

125bd6c1b742fde33b4b8565b12cdb71.jpg

Or a castle (well insulated of course 🙂)

Morning all. 🙂 6.7 here.

Oh what a sad day - Burt Bacharach has died. When me n hubby were (mature) students, after the pub we’d drag our friends back to our little cottage in a wood and play BB’s greatest hits - he had a lot of hits, it was a double CD! It was our Friday night into Sat morning soundtrack.

Double Welsh today, so best get my skates on!

Good morning from Eggyland. No house for me, pointy or otherwise. Take your pick today. 5.4 when I woke at 3am. 6.7 when I decided to get up at 4am. 8.6 when I decided to go back to bed ( I may have eaten two of my delicious homemade ginger biscuits) at 5.20am or 6.6 when I got up again at 7.45am! I’ve had a restless night, can you tell! 🙄

No big plans except laundry perhaps, and some cooking. Also a walk to the Spar, two mile round trip, to send a handbag I sold on Vinted. Listed it at 9.30am yesterday was sold by 10am!

Congratulations to the Three Musketeers, @ColinUK @Gwynn and @Elenka_HM on your magnificent achievement. 🙂

Here’s a photo of my ginger biscuits, apparently McVities are shaking in their boots!😛 Fun Friday Fact. McVities Ginger Nuts are made in their factory in my home town of Carlisle in their millions.

Have a fab Friday all.

Attachments

• C0114104-6713-4A27-832F-BA8369C4A281.jpeg
    C0114104-6713-4A27-832F-BA8369C4A281.jpeg
    72.3 KB · Views: 6
@ColinUK thanks thats perfect. Just hope I can afford the heating bills even with excellent insulation 🙂

Time for breakfast...I must ring for the butler...

@eggyg The three of us could share this I suppose

F74E9F1F-724A-4971-9AFA-74F39A106591.jpeg

It was the home of this chap…

A19FD18E-F381-484E-BEED-C8EFB1D367AB.jpeg

Isaac de Portheau who was the inspiration for Porthos!

Just missed out with a 5.3 this frosty morning .

@ColinUK I prefer characters to have more colour.

Good morning guys!
Very happy with a 4.8 for me this morning and no JBs or corrections required through the night, despite a fish and chip supper (small portion) shared with Ian followed by banoffee pie, that I intended to have just a sliver of, but ended up eating more and was tempted to eat the whole large portion despite it being disgustingly sweet, but Ian whipped the plate and spoon out of my hand as I was dithering and ate it himself and saved me from gluttony..... what a hero!! I really have no off switch when it comes to sweet stuff even though I know it is bad for me. Anyway, I climbed into bed with a reading of 7.8 with a vertical upwards arrow but held my nerve and it topped out at 9.1 and then, despite a 2 unit reduction in Levemir for all the walking I did yesterday, my levels gradually declined through the night to a nigh on perfect waking reading. That makes me very happy.

Many congratulations to our 3 House Special achievers of the day today.

Back