Group 7-day waking average?

Afternoon

Once again full on this morning at work, anyway 7.3, need to start getting back to those lower numbers. Been for another run today, so that is now 3 runs this week if I include Sunda.

@Eternal422 @MeeTooTeeTwo @Mikey congratulations on your HS,

@ColinUK - love you CCC Write ups.

Good day all. Washing blowing nicely on the line, a lovely if nippy day. 6.4 @ 8.02am

Tomorrow Belongs To Me is a favourite but I don't tell anybody! It gives me shivers. For the music, not all that lies behind it of course. Same with that song in Empire Of The Sun, that gives me shivers as well.

Slept with AirPods in and woke up as they signaled they had run out of power!
Tested immediately and scored an 8.6 - I’ll put that down to the ridiculously early hour and I’ll test again in three or so hours and hopefully get something more typical and either high sixes or low sevens.

I’m glad you lot enjoy CCC! Upcoming Corners include:

Carmen
Giulio Cesare
Rusalka
Barber of Seville
Lucretia Borgia
Il Viagio a Reims
Coppélia
Das Rheingold
Turandot
Cinderella
Akhenaten
Innocence
Aida
Wozzeck
Il Trovatore

There’s a mixture of venues and companies from the Royal Opera, ENO and the English Touring Opera which gives me three visits to the Hackney Empire I’m looking forward to. I’ve never been before. That’s for Giulio Cesare, Lucretia Borgia (both Handel operas which is a first for me) and Il Viagio which is by someone else. They do a multi buy deal so the three tickets are discounted down to £30 in total. There’s ballet at Covent Garden with Cinderella, at Sadlers Wells with Coppélia. New opera with Innocence which looks intriguing and some big hitters like Barber of Seville, Aida, Turandot, Carmen, Rheingold which I just feel I ought to see.
The two real outliers for me are Rusalka (the most successful Czech opera) and Akhenaten. That one is Phillip Glass and it’s in Hebrew and Aramaic I think. I expect it to be spectacular and spectacularly challenging. Here’s the Guardian review of the same production in an earlier run https://www.theguardian.com/music/2019/feb/12/akhnaten-review-philip-glass-phelim-mcdermott-eno

And Innocence is also one I’m particularly looking forward to. https://www.roh.org.uk/tickets-and-events/innocence-by-simon-stone-details#background

Other things maybe slotted in but this all I’ve booked so far through to mid-June.

Good morning everyone

BG near miss again 5.1
BP elevated at 128/74 (mind you I have been wandering about doing stuff)
Pulse 55 normal for me

Today, nothing planned - rest

Oh, I updated the days meals Spider chart ( below) as chasing specific points on the chart (by adjusting foods/supplements) was hard, fun, a bit pointless. It now has a broad error band and as long as the various 'things' fit within the band then I am relaxed about it. The trouble with numbers is that you can obsessively and unrealistically chase them.

Have a great day today whatever you are doing

New Spider chart 9th Feb 2023.jpg

Good morning- 5.8

Good morning 5.7 today

I will be meeting a surveyor at the bungalow this morning
we were supposed to have exchanged contact on last month,
it will be interesting to see what he feels and if it is all good
and back to the condition that it was when we viewed it,
having the knowledge that the burst pipe happened in the kitchen ceiling we will see 😉

have a great day everybody 😎

Good morning. 6.3 after a turbulent night it seems. My graph looks like a roller coaster! 6.8 at 11pm. Looks like I hit 9 about 2am and then I was on the roller coaster. I did have a very restless night and was awake on and off and absolutely sweating. Weird.

Stiff bum day today! Cut and colour, at least two hours sat in the same place. Ouch! But at least my hair will be gorgeous.😉

Nothing else planned.

Have a fabulous day all.🙂

5.2! I shall be testing out eating a sandwich (peanut butter and spreadable cheese on "Danish" bread so lower carb than some breads, partly because it's very fluffy and smaller slices) with cucumber and peppers for lunch today, as I have a meeting right at 12pm that I think will probably last about 2 hours and then it's 20 minutes drive if I go to the office to write up, or 30 minutes if I go home, so need something I can eat in the car easily.

5.6 for me today. 🙂
And congrats to @42istheanswer on the House Special. 🙂

Dez

5.2! I shall be testing out eating a sandwich (peanut butter and spreadable cheese on "Danish" bread so lower carb than some breads, partly because it's very fluffy and smaller slices) with cucumber and peppers for lunch today, as I have a meeting right at 12pm that I think will probably last about 2 hours and then it's 20 minutes drive if I go to the office to write up, or 30 minutes if I go home, so need something I can eat in the car easily.
Congrats! Have a house!

BBEBA0FF-2199-41DF-928F-74F5717D4F7B.jpeg

Back