Group 7-day waking average?

5.6 this morning. For once timing went perfectly today. Took my bolus, Morrison’s delivery 30 minutes after just as I was starting to think I’d better have breakfast but didn’t want to start breakfast to get interrupted with the delivery. So now all shopping put away and having breakfast.

@ColinUK of Colin’s Cultural Corner fame. Lovely synopsis, had a few chuckles On this rainy morning! Shame the performance wasn’t quite up to scratch, hopefully Sleeping Beauty will be better.

Hope everyone has a good day and doesn’t get too wet in the rain!

7.5 here this morning. I have trundled the recycle bin along to the end of the lane, so here's hoping it gets emptied. I only put my bins out about 6x a year with having to haul them along the lane and nothing smelly goes in my bins so it is not a problem having it emptied so infrequently but they are usually pretty full when I put them out, so hope they do get emptied ie. No strike action or anything. 🙄
Not tipping it down here thankfully, just gentle smattering. I went along the lane and back in just a thin fleece (plus trousers and wellies of course) and didn't get wet or anything. We tend to be quite lucky as most precipitation drops on @eggyg's side of the Pennines. Not saying we don't get our share but it is often thankfully a much smaller share.

Congrats to @MrPixels on your House special this morning.

7.5 here this morning. I have trundled the recycle bin along to the end of the lane, so here's hoping it gets emptied. I only put my bins out about 6x a year with having to haul them along the lane and nothing smelly goes in my bins so it is not a problem having it emptied so infrequently but they are usually pretty full when I put them out, so hope they do get emptied ie. No strike action or anything. 🙄
Not tipping it down here thankfully, just gentle smattering. I went along the lane and back in just a thin fleece (plus trousers and wellies of course) and didn't get wet or anything. We tend to be quite lucky as most precipitation drops on @eggyg's side of the Pennines. Not saying we don't get our share but it is often thankfully a much smaller share.

Congrats to @MrPixels on your House special this morning.
We’re definitely getting your share today Barbara. I only popped out to put something in the recycling bin, all of two meters, soaked! Can’t see through my specs! When it starts here it forgets to stop! Also quite a chilly breeze. Brrr!

We’re definitely getting your share today Barbara. I only popped out to put something in the recycling bin, all of two meters, soaked! Can’t see through my specs! When it starts here it forgets to stop! Also quite a chilly breeze. Brrr!
Hate to gloat, but I was amazed at how mild it was here too.

5.9 for me today. 🙂

Dez

Congratulations @MrPixels on your HS today!

5.1 for me a couple of hours ago, still no boiler and still no response from insurance regarding what their contractor has done not done to 'guts' of boiler which is still on floor of airing cupboard. :(:(
Never thought I'd be saying this but glad its raining and not frosty, though if the weather gods are listening please can we have a couple of dry, mild windy days so I can get washing done!

congratulations on the HS @MrPixels

Have a good day everyone

Good morning.4.8 which is a welcome improvement.
Weather most unpleasant. Glad I live on a hill as the rivers were out and about yesterday - if this continues the rugby club will be playing water polo.
Hope everyone has a good pair of wellies.

It’s barely 4 degrees here with a wind chill to factor in. It’s howling through our old ramshackle cottage. Zara wants Gaga to light the fire! It’s one of her favourite things to watch.
It’s a positively balmy 9 degrees here.

Hasn’t stopped pouring with rain though.

Good morning.4.8 which is a welcome improvement.
Weather most unpleasant. Glad I live on a hill as the rivers were out and about yesterday - if this continues the rugby club will be playing water polo.
Hope everyone has a good pair of wellies.
The rugby guys might look good in speedos!

Morning all and it was 8.3 for me which translated to a 6.5 pre breakfast.

By 'eck there's a bit of water about.

Today will be doing some more reading about VAT on merchandise sales for touring musicians in Germany. I think it's fair to say Brexit has done us no favours.

Have a good day everyone.

Morning everyone. 8.4

Can't decide if I'm snuffly because I slept in and woke up at half 9 or coming down with something but uggh right now I don't feel amazing.
Treating with copious amounts of coffee :rofl:

Have got a GP appointment at 1pm (phone) to discuss the results of my last lot of bloods at that well over a month ago now. The numbers are still reflective of inflammation without any outward signs apart from psoriasis flair ups with change on a daily basis. Will see what brick wall we hit today with that lot 😉

Parrot?
Sarastro did have what looked like a live pigeon on his arm as they brought him in on his throne but certainly no parrot featured.
There were puppet birds for Papageno to try and catch when he introduced himself though.
This reminds me of a dinner service my parents bought in 1965 and I still have, the design very modern for those days was called Papageno make by a German company.
papageno pic.JPG

And it’s a happy 5.3 for me this morning at 8.45. And the rain is tipping it down here as well.

It’s barely 4 degrees here with a wind chill to factor in. It’s howling through our old ramshackle cottage. Zara wants Gaga to light the fire! It’s one of her favourite things to watch.
She got her own way, as usual.

Attachments

• 336BF531-6988-4D76-9E2F-F8C374773134.jpeg
    336BF531-6988-4D76-9E2F-F8C374773134.jpeg
    71.8 KB · Views: 13
Morning

8.1 but didn’t get up until almost 10am, as I took a sleeping pill last night. Only had to do 4hrs work, off again today, back tomorrow.

@MrPixels - congratulations on your HS today.

I don’t think I have seen @Kaylz recently, but I could be mistaken.

very dark and rainy here today.

Morning

8.1 but didn’t get up until almost 10am, as I took a sleeping pill last night. Only had to do 4hrs work, off again today, back tomorrow.

@MrPixels - congratulations on your HS today.

I don’t think I have seen @Kaylz recently, but I could be mistaken.

very dark and rainy here today.
She posted on another thread yesterday.

Afternoon folks . Just tested 5.3 .Bad start to the day . Took off my tea shirt and my sensor went with it . It only had two days left and was the last libre 1 .So this is the first reading with the libre 2.Looked on app store to download the libre 2 app no joy Check an old email from Abbott just now . Wont get the alarm on my old machine. Mainly use that before I eat . And during the night. Along with my mobile which is my most used device . Rain ️ stops play up here today . Got dig out at the moment. Pop in the hospital this afternoon. See how my mothers doing . Have a good day folks

Back