Group 7-day waking average?

Good morning, 6.6 today. Result of a few late evening nibbles.

Off for our postponed New Year’s Day outing today, decided on Brean Sands. Haven’t been for years but the forecast is sunny and it’s only about an hour and a half away.

All back to normal tomorrow.

Have a good day everyone!

And it’s a 5.1 for me this fine sunny morning.

Morning all on this nice bright day with pale blue overhead and not a cloud to be seen.

9.9 this morning. Could be anything... roast potatoes or the Tesco chocolate orange gateau thingie that came with the ham hocks we got in the "Dine in for £12" the other day. I really MUST pay D some attention. The cold/chest infection lingers on, but I can't keep on blaming that.

Supposed to be attending a party this afternoon, but it's 1.5 hours drive away and J says he doesn't feel up to it.

Sounds like everyone is pleased to be getting back to normal????

So much for a restful day. I just decided to clean ( with detol wipes) the floors, walls and parts of the ceilings of the kitchen, toilet and utility room. Worn out now. 🙂

Went to Hampstead Heath for a little stroll. Lots of dogs. Lots of mud. Took it really slowly and am exhausted but didn’t fall over once!

Hospital tomorrow. Another MRI and then a little later I’ve an appointment with the consultant.
1792C395-CB48-4007-AE4E-3898FFF41716.jpeg

Went to Hampstead Heath for a little stroll. Lots of dogs. Lots of mud. Took it really slowly and am exhausted but didn’t fall over once!

Hospital tomorrow. Another MRI and then a little later I’ve an appointment with the consultant.
View attachment 23560
That’s good going Colin. Well done. I’ve managed one whole mile today! I was exhausted too, the paths were icy and I had a few slips. Luckily I was hanging on to Mr Eggy.

6.2 this morning. Done a little sorting out of a bag of papers, magazines etc chucked in my room out of the way a few years ago that had then been forgotten about... Mostly put into recycling now!

That’s good going Colin. Well done. I’ve managed one whole mile today! I was exhausted too, the paths were icy and I had a few slips. Luckily I was hanging on to Mr Eggy.
No ice on the Heath but loads and loads of mud. And puddles. And kids. And kids in puddles!

Evening all. Over 7 this morning, can't quite remember and my diary is in the bedroom, takes a lot to move me these days, a crane would help. I'm on the Soothers now so be interesting to see what levels are tomorrow. 🙄

I'm not starting to take my decs down till Epiphany in a slow and leisurely manner (no choice) and I've got till Candlemas to get them all into Aldi freezer bags, cheap and cheerful stackable storage. It took me ages to get them all up, I want to get the wear out of them. :D

Evening all. Over 7 this morning, can't quite remember and my diary is in the bedroom, takes a lot to move me these days, a crane would help. I'm on the Soothers now so be interesting to see what levels are tomorrow. 🙄

I'm not starting to take my decs down till Epiphany in a slow and leisurely manner (no choice) and I've got till Candlemas to get them all into Aldi freezer bags, cheap and cheerful stackable storage. It took me ages to get them all up, I want to get the wear out of them. :D

Why not leave them up and have a turkey dinner every month!

Turned out to be lovely at Brean today! Reasonably warm and had a lovely walk of 4 miles along the beach, so that helped balance the scone for lunch at the National Trust cafe! I’ve included a picture of a horse we saw on the beach for you folks who have horses - looked good fun riding on the beach.

4FB0FA79-564A-41B0-99CD-01D463B57F63.jpegF028E2ED-A8A3-47D6-AAA1-6165414C0A2C.jpeg

Turned out to be lovely at Brean today! Reasonably warm and had a lovely walk of 4 miles along the beach, so that helped balance the scone for lunch at the National Trust cafe! I’ve included a picture of a horse we saw on the beach for you folks who have horses - looked good fun riding on the beach.

View attachment 23565View attachment 23566
lovely pictures of Brean, I remember about 50 years ago as a kid my siblings & cousins being taken there on a family holiday.

today I wake up to a 7.1
back to work, well off to a meeting (down in Reading) actually
it was a shock waking @05:57

Have a Great Day Everybody 😎

Good morning everyone

This lingering cold is abating inch by inch. Thankfully I have slept well throughout, cough less each day, no sore throat at any point. A lack of energy in general and a bunged up nose. A test of patience though I guess.

BG this morning 5.0 yesss back into my normal range after being a tiny bit raised due to the cold bug. I am happy because I was fearful that my pancreas was in trouble. Maybe a silly fear but a real fear for me non the less.

Cold, windy, wet and dark this morning. Not keen to venture out. Had a walk yesterday afternoon. Lovely sunshine. Beach was absolutely packed!!!

I must start thinking about taking the Christmas decorations down. I hate doing that. It's like a signal of realisation that the hard slog of another year is now upon me, and the first bit, winter, is not much fun for me. Sigh.

Today...no plans. Rest and keep warm

Have a great day today whatever you are doing

Morning after the last few days of being high I have an 8.5. Still a bit high for my liking but at least single figures again.

Back to work today - have a good day anyone else going to work.

Last edited:
Morning all, 6.7 here. Was 3.4 at 4am, had a JB, though didn’t feel hypo. This morning's reading suggests I didn't need it, and it was probably a compression low.
Visitors have all departed, including the cat, who managed not to get into any scrapes this year, not even a hairball, which is her usual party trick when she stays with us.

Back