Group 7-day waking average?

Good morning everyone.

BG 5.4 excellent
BP 119/74 excellent
Pulse 58 fine

My cold seems to be lingering on sadly

Incredibly the Christmas meal leftovers were still ok yesterday. That turkey meal fed us for 4 days!

I am thinking about going out for an early walk after I failed to get out at all yesterday, but it is very dark and very stormy. Hmmm

Nothing much planned for today.

Have a great day today whatever you are doing

Morning all. Wish I didn't keep waking up at the crack of stupid. 😡 I never know when to test for this thread so I read some of an old diary in bed (always have something exciting to read... ) 😉 and then took it and it was over 8. Agh, that'll be the bread, the carbs still have me in their clutches but I've got salmon and sprouts for tea, if I can just chuck the bread for the birdies and not tell myself I'm saving it for when brother comes tomorrow...

Have a good day all. Stay in, it's horrid.

Morning all, 5.2 here, yay, after quite a lot of near misses recently.
It's supposed to be sunny this morning, too soon to tell, I hate the dark early January mornings.
Congrats! And yup it is just one house!
639ED075-B8F6-4C83-BC19-D63D56C6071C.jpeg

Morning all. 7.8. After 26 hours without food, followed by a horrible procedure, I think I went a bit mad yesterday when I got home. But not mad enough to warrant the numbers I was getting. Maybe the sedation, stress, or was it my insulin reduction over the previous two days? Back to normal, whatever that is, today. Hurray! 🙂

We have a birthday tomorrow, grandchild number four, will be five. As usual, it’s always a last minute dash to get her a present, but I like to see what she got for Christmas first, and if there was anything Santa didn’t bring that she requested. Mummy sent me her list, and marked the things she didn’t get. Thank goodness for next day delivery. Got a Disney Belle doll for her and Mr Eggy is going into town to get his hair cut so will pop into M&S and buy her some PJs and clothes, which she is desperate for as she is growing very fast. I must admit to being a tad nervous, but how wrong can he go with leggings and jumpers? He isn’t good with colours! 🙄 I offered to go too but I’m not allowed on account of the blooming ankle.:( Grrr!

Congratulations @Robin on your elusive HS.

Hand a good day. 🙂
Photo of my mountainous day yesterday!

Attachments

• 69DFCE81-F893-47ED-81EB-0E5B45F9D536.jpeg
    69DFCE81-F893-47ED-81EB-0E5B45F9D536.jpeg
    27.8 KB · Views: 8
Morning all. 5.3 today. I just can't wake up lately and feel so tired despite loads of sleep. Must be the time of year.

Congrats on the HS @Robin

Well lookey here!

04F57C12-2FE3-4124-9B68-345994BCCC0F.jpeg
Congratulations @Robin on your HS - snap 😉

Hope everyone has a good day!

View attachment 23488 @eggyg it seems we have matching libre graphs :rofl:. No idea what caused my spike.
Looks like we both had a roller coaster of a day!
What I find worrying is I never felt it at all. Usually if I hit over 11/12 it’s like walking in treacle and I nod off. I did check with my meter when I hit 15 going up and sadly it was correct. That’s when I thought I’d better do a correction, something I rarely do.

Back