Group 7-day waking average?

Good morning all, 4.7 for me this morning, up at 4.30 and out at 5.30 this morning to look after my granddaughters today. Boiler engineer coming to sort out drip on boiler a week to the day I discovered it!
Have a good day everyone

Budge up Michael. I’m joining you with 8.2

A very early good morning. 5.8 and a unicorn day yesterday.

I really do go from the sublime to the ridiculous. I’ve been awake since 4.40am and have relented and got up. Yesterday I didn’t get up ‘til 9am! Ankle throbbing isn’t helping, but it’s the mind whirring that does it. Seasonal insomnia I call it. I’m going to fit the ankle protector on and grab my shiny crutches and go to Tesco with Mr Eggy! I know, I know, but he’s a rubbish shopper. He just wants to get out as quickly as possible and quite often just picks up the first thing he sees. Gluten free spaghetti, low salt/ low sugar beans and ketchup ( I don’t eat either but he hates all that “ healthy” stuff), for example. Just noticed yesterday we have organic milk in the fridge, he said he never noticed, it was probably twice the price! He doesn’t look for deals, if it doesn’t jump out and hit him in the face, they didn’t have it! Don’t get me wrong if it wasn’t Christmas it wouldn’t matter as much, and he does have some good qualities, just not as a shopper! 🙄

We’re hoping to get there early to avoid the crowds, but how many folks are up at the moment thinking the same thing! :rofl:

Have a great day all. And good luck to all of us who are braving the supermarkets in the next couple of days. 🙂

A very early good morning. 5.8 and a unicorn day yesterday.

I really do go from the sublime to the ridiculous. I’ve been awake since 4.40am and have relented and got up. Yesterday I didn’t get up ‘til 9am! Ankle throbbing isn’t helping, but it’s the mind whirring that does it. Seasonal insomnia I call it. I’m going to fit the ankle protector on and grab my shiny crutches and go to Tesco with Mr Eggy! I know, I know, but he’s a rubbish shopper. He just wants to get out as quickly as possible and quite often just picks up the first thing he sees. Gluten free spaghetti, low salt/ low sugar beans and ketchup ( I don’t eat either but he hates all that “ healthy” stuff), for example. Just noticed yesterday we have organic milk in the fridge, he said he never noticed, it was probably twice the price! He doesn’t look for deals, if it doesn’t jump out and hit him in the face, they didn’t have it! Don’t get me wrong if it wasn’t Christmas it wouldn’t matter as much, and he does have some good qualities, just not as a shopper! 🙄

We’re hoping to get there early to avoid the crowds, but how many folks are up at the moment thinking the same thing! :rofl:

Have a great day all. And good luck to all of us who are braving the supermarkets in the next couple of days. 🙂
I’m going for another hospital appointment this morning (physio) and then I’m intending to head to Fortnum and Mason’s for a couple of bits of seasonal fare.
I’m not sure I will survive.

Good morning - 6.3

Last day of term! No lessons, just a Christmas assembly and Church service

Good morning a respectable 5.7 for me today

have a great day everybody 😎

Morning all. 7.4 and like you @eggyg i'm getting to the supermarket for around 7.30am. Not looking forward to it but only the fresh bits to get so hopefully it shouldn't take long.

Morning all, 5.1 here, again so close!
I'm not going anywhere near a supermarket this week! I did my big shop early on Monday, and the local co-op will have to do for fruit and veg and last minute panics.
I drove past my normal supermarket in the next town yesterday, and was nearly late picking daughter up for riding, the queue for the car park was blocking the road.

I’m going for another hospital appointment this morning (physio) and then I’m intending to head to Fortnum and Mason’s for a couple of bits of seasonal fare.
I’m not sure I will survive.
Oooh get you. If I want to go “posh” food shopping it’s Booths in Penrith and that’s only if we’re on our way home from the Lakes. I’m not driving a round trip of 35 miles for a loaf of artisan bread for nobody! Tesco will have to suffice today. 😉

Good morning all. 6.3 @ 6.14 🙂

Baubles everywhere. Got quite a big tree but could do with an even bigger one.

I may not go anywhere.
Sometimes days hit with completely unexpected collapses in mood.
C’est la vie.

Morning. 5.5 this morning. In work today, will probably end up doing some extra hours to try to finish all the paperwork as I have agreed to do an extra visit. But at least that'll mean a bit more pay in January!

5.9 for me today. 🙂
Not long to go now.

Dez

Back home and the supermarket wasn't too bad. Plenty of stock on the shelves (apart from cream though they were filling up the section) and everybody polite, chatty and smiley. I got everything i needed so the only thing left to do now is deliver mum's gift tomorrow.

And a 5.9 for me this wet and grey morning.

Morning

7.1 today, but I blame the garlic bread from last night. My shopping all done, will just go to the local shops which ironically are Tesco express for anything I need. Got to get my mum bread and milk today, but will pick that up in either the Tesco express directly opposite where she lives or the independent shop a couple of shops down.

Today will consist of vaccuming the living room, then off to see mum.

Back