Group 7-day waking average?

Mine was 6.9 this morning. Realised last night that I wouldn't be able to Libre the dinner/wine/cake experiment with my friend tonight, as I was rushing pulling my (sports style) bra off as I hadn't closed the door properly and the Libre2 fell out :(

But then my friend texted me that she had to cancel anyway.... I had already got duck breasts out of the freezer into the fridge last night so I guess I'm still having duck :rofl:

Mine was 6.9 this morning. Realised last night that I wouldn't be able to Libre the dinner/wine/cake experiment with my friend tonight, as I was rushing pulling my (sports style) bra off as I hadn't closed the door properly and the Libre2 fell out :(

But then my friend texted me that she had to cancel anyway.... I had already got duck breasts out of the freezer into the fridge last night so I guess I'm still having duck :rofl:
Sports bras are Libre's nemesis! Hope that was the old duff sensor and not the new replacement.

Sports bras are Libre's nemesis! Hope that was the old duff sensor and not the new replacement.
Yes, though it had decided after 3 days to start behaving again somewhat. Not received a replacement yet, maybe cos of postal strikes causing delays?

And off to Covent Garden to see Tosca this evening. I’m curious to see how it compares to the production I saw a few weeks ago at the ENO. This seat isn’t anywhere near as good but it’s all I could find other than standing and I’m not doing that anymore!
Thought of you this afternoon! We've transferred all our CDs onto an external hard drive and we were playing opera this afternoon. There was a long, somewhat agonised aria going on when J said "Oh shut up and serve his prawn cocktail" It took me a minute to "get it". The CD was one we had bought after having dinner at "Bel Canto" - a restaurant on Bayswater road where the "waiters and waitresses" are trained opera singers who burst into song whilst serving your dinner. I have to say my memories of the restaurant are very nostalgic and lovely. The food wasn't bad either!

Thought of you this afternoon! We've transferred all our CDs onto an external hard drive and we were playing opera this afternoon. There was a long, somewhat agonised aria going on when J said "Oh shut up and serve his prawn cocktail" It took me a minute to "get it". The CD was one we had bought after having dinner at "Bel Canto" - a restaurant on Bayswater road where the "waiters and waitresses" are trained opera singers who burst into song whilst serving your dinner. I have to say my memories of the restaurant are very nostalgic and lovely. The food wasn't bad either!
Does annoy me when restaurants charge extra for side dishes though.

Tosca was great. Very different to the production I saw at the ENO recently. This was much more moodily lit and Scarpia was less a panto villain and more the embodiment of lust and greed.
Seat wasn’t too bad at all either.
C195D6CA-A93F-488F-AFDF-C3072202DFB5.jpeg

Morning all. 3.7 (treated and 7.0 now) Didn't want to sleep anyway 🙄.

Tummy seems a lot more settled but also only really ate dinner last night so not much in my system for it to work with. Suppose time will tell 🙂 I swear it heard me saying that I'll be calling the doctor today.

Carpet got put down yesterday so my hallway (and living room) is back to normal and warm underfoot. Still needs a trim once its settled down and then fixed down properly.
Just in time to doggysit a cute lil menace for my (sorta) niece for a few days while she's away. She's a cocker-poo and totally adorable and obsessed with toys. They are now scattered from one end of the house to the other so she's right at home <3
IMG_20221128_204556.jpg

Anyway will try a bit more eating today and see what happens. *fingers crossed*

Good morning. 5.5.
Spent last hour watching video on how to fill in Attendance Allowance form as am off to help friend complete one. Recurrent lung cancer and severe heart failure - can only go out on electric buggy/can only walk a few metres without stopping / takes over an hour to get dressed etc- and nobody has suggested she might qualify! Feels defeated by the size of the form....Enough coffee and any such difficulties can be overcome.
Wishing everyone a good day.

Good morning this very cold morning

Would you believe it BG 5.2 again !!!

Off to Preston to see the vampires. My endocrinologist consultant is in Preston. Everything else is in Blackpool!!!

Have a great day today whatever yoy are doing

6.7 this morning. Feel I need to do better in the evenings as BG tends to stay higher then and I’m going to bed with it too high, hence the higher morning readings.

@Gwynn - congratulations on your HS!

@ColinUK - glad you enjoyed Tosca last night! Your seat looked good too!

Have a good day everyone!

A very early good morning all. 5.6. Quite chilly but I don’t mind, it is November after all.

Been awake since 4.45, achy shoulder ( that’s the norm) and hot but cold, that’s the norm too. Tossed and turned for an hour and then realised I was fighting a losing battle. So here I am.
Suppose I could do the ironing, or tidy up the kitchen or I might just sit scrolling through my iPad! I’ve all day to do the chores, got to spread it all out!

Got a call from the hospital yesterday, my colonoscopy is booked for 28th December! That’s a good excuse for a Christmas cleanse! I wouldn’t mind but I’ve been feeling so much better this last week. No bloating and no nausea at all. I’ve probably jinxed it now.

Congratulations @Gwynn ( again) on your HS. Oh and by the way, what’s an endocrinologist?😉 I’ve never, ever seen one in the 15 years since I had my distal pancreatectomy, and in the 12 years of being a Type 3c diabetic. I’m sure they look at my file, scratch their heads and shove it back in a dusty old drawer marked “miscellaneous”.🙄

Have a great day. 🙂

Good morning - 4.9

Morning all. 9.3 this morning. Levels finally settled down a bit after work yesterday but went back to 10s overnight. Hopefully they are starting to go back to normal. We'll see what today brings.

Congrats on the HS @Gwynn.

@eggyg i, too, have never seen an endocrinologist. Only ever a DSN and now, not even them for nearly 2 years since being referred back to GP. Without the help and support of you all, i don't know how i would manage.

6.7 this morning. Feel I need to do better in the evenings as BG tends to stay higher then and I’m going to bed with it too high, hence the higher morning readings.

@Gwynn - congratulations on your HS!

@ColinUK - glad you enjoyed Tosca last night! Your seat looked good too!

Have a good day everyone!
Not bad for £22. I splashed out on this one!

6.5 again
Nothing planned today. Not working as thought I might be doing lawyer stuff all day but my presence isn’t required. Might do some writing instead.

Morning all, 8.3 here. Did a lot of driving and concentrating yesterday, so had a bedtime snack (cheese sandwiched between two of those little Lotus biscuits, a marriage made in heaven) and reduced basal in case my liver decided it needed replenishing overnight. Needless to say, it didn’t.

Back