Group 7-day waking average?

Morning part 2
Been back to sleep again and this time 5.6

Son has just put the last of the gloss on the hallway and hoping him and my nephew can get the new carpet down tomorrow. Can't even move in my living room as all the hallway stuff has been dumped in there (sideboard and drawers and shoe racks).
I need my zen back.

Afternoon all. 6.2 this morning. Just been for two back to back dog walks (swapped dogs ½ way through) felt a bit light headed near the end and did a finger prick: 4.7 - inhaled a Kit Kat then some blue cheese on ryvitas and then another Kit Kat (someone gave me two the other day). Now feel like falling asleep

Congrats on the HS @Gwynn
I feel for you @Lanny, if its the same bug I have its nasty, chesty cough, sneezing, sweating and shivering I've had enough of it now it needs to go!!
5.4 for me this morning at 7.45 woke at 5am but turned over and went back to sleep!

Had a lovely surprise my son and granddaughters came bearing gifts and chocolate cake this afternoon complete with candles (its my birthday) which Phoebe helped me blow out, couldn't disappoint the little ones so shared a sliver with the youngest, first cake since May when I was diagnosed, anyway tested 2 hours later and it was 7!
but do agree cake is over rated and way too sweet now

Congrats on the HS @Gwynn
I feel for you @Lanny, if its the same bug I have its nasty, chesty cough, sneezing, sweating and shivering I've had enough of it now it needs to go!!
5.4 for me this morning at 7.45 woke at 5am but turned over and went back to sleep!

Had a lovely surprise my son and granddaughters came bearing gifts and chocolate cake this afternoon complete with candles (its my birthday) which Phoebe helped me blow out, couldn't disappoint the little ones so shared a sliver with the youngest, first cake since May when I was diagnosed, anyway tested 2 hours later and it was 7!
but do agree cake is over rated and way too sweet now
Happy Birthday

@Wannie Wishing you a very happy birthday and so lovely that your family came round to celebrate with you.

Aw thank you everybody, mentioned it more to explain my lapse and eating chocolate cake and then pleased that BGs only went up to 7🙂 Even though I am feeling quite poorly it was lovely to see them and listening to Phoebe explain that they'd had to buy number candles because there wasn't enough room for 64 individual candles :rofl: and that she would help me blow them out so I didn't cough!! :rofl:

Aw thank you everybody, mentioned it more to explain my lapse and eating chocolate cake and then pleased that BGs only went up to 7🙂 Even though I am feeling quite poorly it was lovely to see them and listening to Phoebe explain that they'd had to buy number candles because there wasn't enough room for 64 individual candles :rofl: and that she would help me blow them out so I didn't cough!! :rofl:
Happy Birthday!!! @Wannie and Get Well Soon. Love Pheobe’s explanation. 🙂

Happy Birthday!!! @Wannie and Get Well Soon. Love Pheobe’s explanation. 🙂
Me too! My son had to fetch them across because Phoebe was concerned that I wasn't having a party or a cake, :rofl: bless her. Thank you I hate being ill, it annoys me because I always think of the jobs/tasks going undone.

4.6 for me this morning but 2 dips into the red overnight needing 6JBs. No idea why as I didn't get any exercise yesterday and very little the day before and I had quite a protein and fat rich evening meal and no alcohol AND I reduced my basal by one unit last night because the previous night I dropped 3 points. Sometimes you just can't win! 🙄

I should say I did have a good sleep though.... apart from waking up hypo twice!

Morning all. 🙂 3.7 here.

Almost finished my Crimbo shopping, but need one more trip to a couple of local towns. Not today tho. We’ve decided to get my OH’s family a give-to-charity gift cos I have no idea what they like and end up buying them generic tat. Aiming to send everything that needs sending by Tuesday.

Time to walk the dogs. I’ll shut the back door quietly cos it looks like the rest of the forum are having a lie-in. 😉 🙂

Good morning. 5.7`.

I look out of the window and repeat the mantra "Less than a month to the shortest day". I do hate the dying of the light. I cling on above the pit of depression by my fingernails. Roll on January...

Had to kick myself into doing anything but the chores yesterday. Eventually kicked myself into motion and visited a charity shop (not my usual thing - I'm a habitual donator rather than a shopper) as well as the coop. Returned with edible goodies from the one and a charming leather camel, a P.D.James, and a colourful ceramic elephant with howdah from the other. I've always secretly rather wanted one of those enormous elephants one sees on Antiques programmes, but never had the right sort of house for one, so finding a 6 inch high one was fun at £3. Dear me - next thing will be gnomes if I am not careful.

Enjoy the remaining weekend folks.

Morning all. 14.2 and not feeling great. This head cold is lingering and corrections aren't working. Been in the 14s all night so the graph shows. I think it could also be a reaction to the flu and covid jabs together. Might try a new pen as well just in case. Only managed 12% in target yesterday! Shocking!! I've got my review in a couple of weeks as well.

Back