Group 7-day waking average?

Had a week of up and down numbers so haven’t posted and a manic work week - 1st week back after covid. About fully recovered but very tired and still a cough and painful chest at times.

Had a hypo from hell this morning at work. Lo on libre and Lo on finger prick - No known reason. Jelly babies and orange juice didn’t touch it for quite a while.

Spent ages this evening catching up with posts from last Sunday onwards. So much news and information.

I’ll do a going to sleep number for a change 7.1 down arrow

4.8/9.1 (compression low / real bg). Forgot how much fun alarms were at 4am. 🙄
Overnight graph a little concerning. Can see my bolus from a late dinner was fine but been creeping since that was finished with.
Corrections for brekkie and a new pen tonight.

So I didn't get soup made yesterday but instead got a new blender/food processor ordered (hurrah for same day delivery from argos). Going to try that out today with the soup prep 😉

Hope you all have a great day :D

Morning all. 5.3. Been awake since 5am, got up at 6.10am. Absolutely typical, got no where to go and no one to see/ look after! Struggled getting up all week and when I don’t have to I can’t lie in. Story of my life really. But I’m going to have a lazy morning.

@gll I’m making soup today and will use my trusty food processor to blend it. I’ve had one since I married in 1980, it was a wedding present, I’m on my second one now, and I can honestly say it’s my most used kit. I used it yesterday to make breadcrumbs for the cod we had for tea, I’ll use it today to blend my cauli soup and I’ll use it tomorrow to make sage and onion stuffing for our chicken dinner. It’s lost some bits, ( grating blade) and some bits are cracked, I have contemplated buying a new one but it does what I want it to do. I’ve looked at others and I don’t think they’ve actually gone up in price, relatively, I’m sure my in laws paid about £50 for my Robot Chef 42 years ago!

Have a super Saturday.
@Michael12421 congratulations on your HS. 🙂

@eggyg Argos has £25 off the ninja one (here down to £125 - 150-199 elsewhere)
Chicken and rice soup for us today but I'm a huge fan of carrot and leek which doesn't quite get done right with the immersion stick blender. I'm all for a few chunky bits but daughter isn't 😉
Hoping to move more towards cooking from scratch and reducing food waste but looking for the easy ways of doing it and finding some food hacks along the way.

7.2 for me this morning. Pleased to report all quiet on the narrowboat, once the bars, etc. closed after midnight. We are far enough away from Broad Street to avoid the noise from there which goes on much later! Seems really odd being here on the boat in the middle of the city when we are used to being out in the countryside somewhere!

Congratulations @Michael12421 on your HS!

Hope everyone has a good Saturday!

Good morning. 4.9 - seems as though going 100% off the carbs has curbed the upward drift although it does remove a lot of joy from the menu.
In the utility room is a neatly shelved cupboard 2.2m high by 1.2 wide, full of cooking equipment built up over the years: food processors, juicers, electric mincer, cake tins, Yorkshire trays, baguette and bread tins, biscuit cutters, icing machine etc...It is the overspill from the kitchen pan and equipment drawers/cupboards. I try not to look...
Sorry to hear about all the invasive rain in England - yesterday was sunny here and today looks promising. A Welsh weather win for once. Assembled the wood chipper yesterday evening with help from Alex (too heavy for me given recent complaining ticker) and happily processed the last of the thorn from behind the stables. Much more eco than burning it.
I do not see an update from @Gwynn - has anyone heard?
Wishing everyone a weekend of miraculous in target happiness.

Good morning. 4.9 - seems as though going 100% off the carbs has curbed the upward drift although it does remove a lot of joy from the menu.
In the utility room is a neatly shelved cupboard 2.2m high by 1.2 wide, full of cooking equipment built up over the years: food processors, juicers, electric mincer, cake tins, Yorkshire trays, baguette and bread tins, biscuit cutters, icing machine etc...It is the overspill from the kitchen pan and equipment drawers/cupboards. I try not to look...
Sorry to hear about all the invasive rain in England - yesterday was sunny here and today looks promising. A Welsh weather win for once. Assembled the wood chipper yesterday evening with help from Alex (too heavy for me given recent complaining ticker) and happily processed the last of the thorn from behind the stables. Much more eco than burning it.
I do not see an update from @Gwynn - has anyone heard?
Wishing everyone a weekend of miraculous in target happiness.
Nope nothing yet from @Gwynn
I’m hoping he’ll be on here over the weekend to give us an update and also see the outpouring of affection there is for him and for his wife.

Good morning weekend just tested and 7.1

first woke at 05:45 have dozed a few times this morning, first load of washing is on, back to bed with first cup of tea now.

hope everybody has a great day, stay dry (if you can)
and those of us lucky enough to have weekends off, has a relaxing weekend 😎

Morning all.

5.3 this morning after a brilliant night's sleep, but lots of very realistic odd dreams! e.g. being at sea on a cabin cruiser that's broken down with a storm on the horizon and an evil seaman trying to scupper the boat.

Hubby gone off to play taxi service for lunch guests, so I have about 5 mins peace!

@MrPixels well done on the HS.

@Gwynn, oh my dear... what a nightmare for you. Glad your Daughter got through to the crisis team and a visit is scheduled today. Fingers crossed for you.
🙂

Congratulations @Michael12421 on that HS. I just missed it again with a 5.1. 🙂

Dez

Back