Group 7-day waking average?

I would happily give it a go if I was offered but don't think it is something I am likely to try at home.
I’m sure it’s easy to whip up at home with some Nescafé and a dollop of Boursin!

considering I didn’t take my usual 9.5 units of Levemir last night!
glad I'm not the only one that forgot basal. 😳
Was 11.8 when I got up and have gone up to 14.5 (with eating properly) on bolus and corrections + a bit extra so far.

Can do an early basal at about 6pm and spend the next few days moving it back to its usual 9pm.

@Gwynn simply hugs mate <3

I’m sure it’s easy to whip up at home with some Nescafé and a dollop of Boursin!
Not convinced but maybe next time I am out of cream I will give it a go. I was reading an article recently about using Parmesan rinds for all sorts of things (personally I just grate and use, same as the rest of it) but was thinking maybe stir those into a coffee for additional flavour because they won't melt and go all gooey like a softer cheese.

I don’t like coffee, unless it’s in cake or chocolate form,so the idea of putting cheese in, especially Parmesan, turns my stomach. I’ll stick with my black, weak sugarless tea, thanks very much. 😱

Not convinced but maybe next time I am out of cream I will give it a go. I was reading an article recently about using Parmesan rinds for all sorts of things (personally I just grate and use, same as the rest of it) but was thinking maybe stir those into a coffee for additional flavour because they won't melt and go all gooey like a softer cheese.
I was told years ago to put parmesan rind in soup when you're making it - I've done it a few times and not sure I could tell any difference, but my soup is often so overly spicy that it probably masks the cheese! I have to write on the outside when I'm freezing it: VERY spicy so I don't give it to someone that can't manage it.

If we're talking weird recipes - we stayed in a gorgeous hotel in the Dordogne several years ago and it had a Michelin Star restaurant. One of the many courses was a Foie Gras Creme Brûlée. Sounds disgusting but actually we all ate it and it was quite yummy - think that was a one off though and not something I'd like to have too often! https://www.meilleurduchef.com/en/recipe/foie-gras-creme-brulee.html

If we're talking weird recipes - we stayed in a gorgeous hotel in the Dordogne several years ago and it had a Michelin Star restaurant. One of the many courses was a Foie Gras Creme Brûlée. Sounds disgusting but actually we all ate it and it was quite yummy - think that was a one off though and not something I'd like to have too often! https://www.meilleurduchef.com/en/recipe/foie-gras-creme-brulee.html
No reason why that wouldn’t work. It’s a rich foie gras mousse basically. And the sugar is instead of a chutney type of accompaniment I guess.

Good morning - 6.8

Good morning 6.6 today,

I was busy yesterday, taking furniture over to my sister‘s new place,
shes recently moved up to the west midlands with a new job,
so now she’s about 90 min drive away from me, helped her assemble some new furniture
then late in evening drove back home,
just time for a quick argument with amazon on phone
and straight to sleep last night, I was worn out,
slept through to 06:55 am which for me is a rarity.

have a good day everybody 😎

Morning everyone 🙂 8.5

I think the vaccines caught up with me yesterday and I slept and napped so much and psoriasis has flared up on my face so time to bust out the steroid cream. Now my body needs to understand this week is busy and to do better. :D

Today is taking kiddo to dentist to finally get a broken tooth looked at (probably pulled). Happened during lockdown where we couldn't get into a dentist at all and its not been niggling until now.
I think her anxiety will be the biggest challenge for her today so hopefully everyone there will understand and not stop me coming in with her.

Hope you all have a good day 🙂

Morning all. A very nice 5.7 following a 100% day. Considering my missing basal dose, I’m more than happy.

Zara day today, the decks are cleared of any hazard ie biros/ felt tips etc for the whirlwind descending. She’s great fun at the moment, her talking is coming on leaps and bounds and she makes us laugh with her chatter. Her favourite saying is “ silly Gaga”. I’ll go along with that! 😉

Have a Happy Monday. 🙂

My number this morning reminds me of another pic I’ve had in my camera roll for ages. It’s a sex tape. 03BEF38A-F009-48EB-8082-75F81A60F050.jpeg

BP 106/62 with 62 pulse

Back