Group 7-day waking average?

@Leodis Redding Welcome to this thread Rick. And yup unfortunately choices have consequences but at least now you’re measuring so you can learn what’s going on.

Are you using an app to record the figures?

I use mySugr (the free one) and it’s perfectly adequate to track readings.

8.2 is that high ?
I see you first popped in to the forum in the summer.

How has your diabetes been since then?

Do you know what your HbA1C was when you were diagnosed and do you know what it is now?

Thanks - the house we're hoping to get is 15 minutes (ish) from Penrith up on the fell above Askham. My sister-in-law and nieces are already in Penrith. Just need to sell this first :rofl:
Oh lovely area. And so close to both Lake District and the beautiful Eden Valley. Fingers crossed you’ll sell soon. We’ll have to have a get together.

Anyone got any update on when Abbottmight release an updated app? I've never moaned abut the Libre up to now, but it's very poor that they released an app which trashed the ability to use the phone with the sensors

Hi. You might have had an answer lower down the thread as I haven’t read all yet.

I have iPhone 12 mini. Scanned yesterday and was somewhat surprised to hear a voice say 6.3 and rising slowly ….. when I looked the app seems to have updated

10.9 this morning and not entirely unexpected.

Had birthday cake yesterday afternoon (which I did bolus for accurately) but also had a sausage supper from the chippy for dinner which was a huge bolus guess but I know it was fairly conservative. (that was sons choice of b'day dinner in the end)
Was in bed asleep before all of the insulin was finished so figured I will correct when I have some brekkie 🙂
Son had a nice birthday and I'm staying away from the leftover cake :rofl:

Hope you all have a wonderful Saturday, I have a huge to do list as next week is fairly busy for us so have to get ahead of myself.

Yesterday evening I was informed that today is the last time the crisis team will try to get my wife to engage with them. After that, if she still refuses, she will be hospitalised.

The scene last night when I told her was horrible. Thank goodness it did not happen the day before and she had at least one day of peace.

I do not know when they will turn up so I will be on edge all day.

Oh and BG 4.4. Obviously stress does not mess up my BG. In fact nothing seems to.

Yesterday evening I was informed that today is the last time the crisis team will try to get my wife to engage with them. After that, if she still refuses, she will be hospitalised.

The scene last night when I told her was horrible. Thank goodness it did not happen the day before and she had at least one day of peace.

I do not know when they will turn up so I will be on edge all day.

Oh and BG 4.4. Obviously stress does not mess up my BG. In fact nothing seems to.
So very sorry to hear about your very difficult situation @Gwynn :( {{{HUGS}}}

7.3 hideous night’s sleep. Spent most of it wide awake constantly checking my phone as a friend texted me last night clearly in distress. I called him immediately but he had his phone on silent. I’d have popped over to check on him but he’s currently overseas so that’s impossible.
My follow up texts were read at 4am so at least I know he’s alive.

On a different note I went and saw Wakanda Forever yesterday. It’s way too long but the tributes to Chadwick Boseman are incredibly touching. The whole film is effectively the entire cast (and by extension Marvel Studios and the audience) coming to terms with his premature death. I had to wipe away a few tears at various points.

@Gwynn I really do sympathise with your situation.
This might be the catalyst that changes things for you for the better with getting the help and support you desperately need. One can only hope something positive comes out of it x

Good morning - I overdid the pasta last night and I am 8.6. Oh well, once in a while.
Well that’s better than your usual so-low-it’s-on-the-floor waking number!

Hi @ColinUK (and everyone) all I need is your understanding and support. This forum has always given me that.

Today may prove to be very tough. I am already shaking with fear, worry, saddness.

Good morning 4.9 today

have a good day whatever your doing & wherever you are 😎

Good morning everyone! 5'9. Happy to see a lower number.

I'm hoping for the best for you both in this difficult day, @Gwynn . Hugs X.

Starting a period of 6, potentially 7 days of work in a row. 4 of them will be pretty intense. On the good side, my parents are coming to visit right after 🙂 Last time they visited my period came back after that long and worrying time without, so I'm hoping it works again. If not, I'll have to take desperate measures and buy some white trousers :rofl:

Morning all. 7.3 today. Hair being cut and coloured today then housework to do. Just off to put a load of washing on the line.

@ColinUK glad to hear your friend is ok.
@Michael12421 good reading today.
@Gwynn our thoughts and support are with you today.

Have a good Saturday everyone.

Back