Group 7-day waking average?

Morning

Been feeling pretty low lately hence my lack of posting

8.4 today

Bruce broke his phone on Wednesday so he's been using an old one that isn't 100% working either but he's picking up a new phone this afternoon, pretty miffed to come downstairs to see my charger wire but no sign of my plug when I said before bed I'd need to charge my phone as soon as I got downstairs this morning, sitting at 19% with Bluetooth on for Diabox and at the moment the only access to talk to anyone as laptop is taking forever to do the updates with the wind affecting my dongle signal, could swing for him right now, he won't be back until 4:30ish :( xx

9.6 but had been up for a lil bit before testing 🙂

Feeling a bit warm and rubbish after the covid/flu jab yesterday but will survive :D

Son is 20 today so cake stuff later on and a take away for dinner. Will make the most sensible choice I can but until he decides where he wants to order from, no clue :D

Morning all... after a very grey and cold but dry day yesterday the cloud has cleared this morning and there's a blue sky and no wind. Though that could and no doubt will change.

6.5 this morning. Changed my sensor late last night and in common with a lot of other people, could not get my phone to start the new one, so had to revert to the reader. That means carrying my phone, the reader and my pump handset around for at least the next two weeks. Anyone got any update on when Abbott might release an updated app? I've never moaned abut the Libre up to now, but it's very poor that they released an app which trashed the ability to use the phone with the sensors - and haven't sorted it out in more than 2 weeks. Off to look in the FB groups.

Nothing much on today except a visit to the Chiropractor and meeting friends for a drink at 5pm.

Congratulations to @Robin and @goodybags on your HSs.

@Kaylz can't blame you for being angry. Pity poor Bruce when he gets home.

@Michael12421 I don't want to be a nag but that's 2 days in a row you have been dangerously low on waking. Please please know we all care and only mention this out of concern for you, but you do need to ensure you don't go so low in the night.

Love to all, have a good day.

5.4 for me this morning.

Hectic day at work today as I am off next week and trying to tie up all loose ends! Weekend in NI to visit my wife’s aunt and uncle then straight onto the narrowboat on Sunday night on our return to start the move from Rugby to Wolverhampton (hopefully!).

@Michael12421 - as @Pattidevans says : you’re getting some bad lows over the past few days! Take care and I hope you can correct the drops as it’s not good to have such bad lows, especially on a regular basis.

Congratulations @goodybags and @Robin on your HS today!

Hope everyone has a good Friday!

5.8 this morning. Officially a day off but I have some paperwork to complete (will get extra hours pay though). So far I've not done much productive but going to scrub the bath, then have some soup and something for lunch and get on with the paperwork. Need to decide what the something will be :rofl:

Well I had my session second season of dafnee where dexcom one did come up. Apartely they were hoping for it be this month but haven't made decision and should be begining of next year. all they they do really is push it back because they originally said summer 2022 then Autumn 2022 I can see a paten developing here.

Hello all. My name is Rick and I'm 48 and in Leeds. I am on my 3rd day of self testing.

On the first day (Wednesday), I was H1 and 28.

This spooked me so I got some exercise and had a good day of eating yesterday and got it down as far as 7.7 after dinner. I unfortunately went back to old habits and bought a pack of jelly babies and a pack of chocolate peanuts, 220g of confectionery in total.

15.2 this morning. Actions have consequences! Oops.

@Kaylz can't blame you for being angry. Pity poor Bruce when he gets home
I was going to say if he comes in with the Christmas tree we were supposed to be getting then it wouldn't be too bad but I've just gone to the loo and found on washing my hands there's no hot water, yes it could be something wrong with the boiler but it could be we've ran out of gas, he was supposed to put the money on the meter 3 days ago but of course he couldn't redeem the voucher on Wednesday as he broke his phone, yesterday he forgot when he was coming in and this morning he didn't do it because his boss phoned him asking if he wanted a lift, it's windy, the upstairs windows are open because he refuses to shut them because of the small patch of damp and I'm blooming freezing, think he'll be making his own tea tonight xx

We live just on the outskirts of the metropolis ( NOT) of Cumbria’s county town. Carlisle. 10 minutes to the Scottish Borders. 20 mins to Ullswater. 60 minutes to Newcastle if you want some decent shops and theatres. Cumbria is a big county but not a very big population. It depends if you’re looking to live in LDNP, the outer lying towns and villages or the coast and whether you’re a multi millionaire or not. Places in the south Lakes for example Windermere, go for a fortune. In my dreams I’d live overlooking Ullswater but we’ll have to win the Euro Millions. Or for a fraction of the price I’d move to the west coast and have the best of both worlds. Lakes, mountains and the sea. I lived near Cockermouth when I was a child, it’s a lovely town on the edge of the western lakes. We’ve been in that area today at Loweswater, Crummock and Buttermere very close by. Quite peaceful compared with the honeypots of Ambleside, Grasmere, Keswick, all of which I love too. We’re actually staying in Ambleside next month for a week. Lots of good walking. The world is your oyster. Let me know if you need any info. X
Thanks - the house we're hoping to get is 15 minutes (ish) from Penrith up on the fell above Askham. My sister-in-law and nieces are already in Penrith. Just need to sell this first :rofl:

Anyone else spot the CGM on the arm of the celeb in I’m A Celeb?
I did! Although then I wondered if it might be a nicotine patch ...

Morning all. 🙂 5.8 here.

Got a head full of Welsh songs after choir practice last night - there’s one about a hungry greyhound that’s a proper ear-worm. 😱 I think I’ll be singing it all day long in my head (not out loud, I can’t sing for toffee, but I’m very good at miming😉 ).
We've been practicing Jingle Bell Rock for the last 2 weeks and I CANNOT get it out of my head and keep finding other people in the house whistling it!

8.6 today - have a good one everyone x

OH @Kaylz , go on, make him a nice meal
Errm, no, he's done numerous things this week and this just tops it off, he'll get a lift home in a nice warm car while I'm sat here with my hands turning a funny colour due to how cold they are, think it's about time I was treated to tea being cooked for me seen as I have to do it for more for my birthday xx

Fast service from Abbott! I rang yesterday and reported the sensor had fallen off with 2 days to go. They said the replacement would be 5-7 working days. Just got home to find its been delivered!

My phone had the app update a week or so ago. So far i've had no problems though i've probably jinxed it now.

How about for a bit of fun if people who test in the mornings post their waking levels? I think it would be interesting to see what the average works out at after a week 🙂

I'll start with mine - I was 6.0 when I woke up this morning 🙂

(please don't let me be the only person to enter one! 😉)

Attachments

• 20221111_085526.jpg
    20221111_085526.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 1
Back