Group 7-day waking average?

Good morning - 2.8
That’s low even for you Michael. Hopefully you sort that level out soon.

I know I’m not alone in worrying about your levels being so consistently low so please take care.

6.8 and a belter of a sure throat together with a nice little cough have both decided to take up residence in me for a while it seems.
Well they can bugger off ASAP for all I care. There’s no room service and not even a sea view so don’t know why they decided to stay!

Good morning - 5.2

Good morning, 5.7 today

have a great day everybody 😎

Good morning - quite cold, wet and windy - CH on and a thick fleece until it makes itself felt. BG 6.7 .
Taras popped in last night and gave me £100 as a contribution to electricity. I tried to explain a) I didn't need it and b) that at 34p a unit it was too much but he insisted and seemed much happier when I thanked him. Now wondering if I can get a submeter fitted to prove my point or would that be offensive? Not easy dealing with limited English skills and potential culture clash.
Hope everyone has a good day.

Good morning all. Still no strips. Took the ones that don't fit my meter back to my sisters but forgot to pick up any that would fit. She's supposed to be coming round later so hopefully I'll get some then. I don't want to buy any, I'm far too tight for that. 🙂 Have a good day all.

Y
Anyone else spot the CGM on the arm of the celeb in I’m A Celeb?
Yes, I saw it on the second show. Sue Cleaver who plays Eileen on Corrie. She’s a Type 1 diabetic. I knew that before she went in, nothing has been mentioned except she was exempt from the first challenge which was the high one that spun round. Perhaps incase she hypoed and fell off? At 59 and diabetic I think she’s very brave. Haven’t watched last night’s yet, will catch up soon.

Morning all. 6.2 on this mild morning, it’s currently 14.5 degrees! That’s mad, and worrying. Very windy though.

Nice, dry and bright, walk yesterday. Couldn’t believe it didn’t rain. The ground is sodden though, very clarty underfoot and water gushing down those fells. Lake was overflowing, couldn’t do all the way round without scrambling up the bank, through the brambles and onto the road at times. We ate our lunch on a half submerged bench overlooking the lake. Just four miles, but glorious. Lowerswater is one of the smaller, and quieter lakes. Still a bit of the autumn colours left.

Visit to town today, another granddaughter’s birthday coming up, and I need to exchange some trousers I bought last week. Far too long and a wee bit neat around the tummy. Otherwise, nowt else going on.

Have a fab day everyone. 🙂
Big congrats @Lily123 on your HS. @ColinUK I’ve been coughing through the night and sneezed loads already this morning. Hope it won’t come to much, I don’t have room either for unwanted guests! Hope your visitor bogs off very soon.

Attachments

• 2B4DAAC5-AE3E-42C9-B759-B47D4BACD7CE.jpeg
    2B4DAAC5-AE3E-42C9-B759-B47D4BACD7CE.jpeg
    85 KB · Views: 9
  • B1D2F195-E7AF-4CC4-B8CD-EAF8CF136A3D.jpeg
    B1D2F195-E7AF-4CC4-B8CD-EAF8CF136A3D.jpeg
    97.7 KB · Views: 9
Morning all. Not quite a waking reading as sensor fell off in the night!! Finger prick 6.7. Question is, do i ring Abbott as i still had 2 days left on the sensor?

Morning all. Not quite a waking reading as sensor fell off in the night!! Finger prick 6.7. Question is, do i ring Abbott as i still had 2 days left on the sensor?
I personally couldn’t be bothered as I am the most impatient person on this planet! But by rights it should last the full 14 days so you’re within your rights to have a replacement.

Good morning everyone

This may well turn out to be the most upsetting birthday of my life. My wife refuses to engage with the mental health crisis team and they may look to section her. Sadly, it is what she needs. She is now looking for someone to blame for calling the crisis team. Guess who she chose...

This life sucks and I am so miserable ans so stressed...

Meanwhile back at the diabetes...BG 4.3

Morning all, 5.0 here. Finally get my Covid booster and flu jab this morning, had to cancel the one I had booked at the beginning of October, as I went down with Covid the day before, and then you’re advised to wait a month.

Morning all. 🙂 9.0 here...the tweakathon continues! What’s going on at 3am to cause the spike in my BG? The body moves in mysterious ways...

So sorry to hear about your ongoing struggles @Gwynn. I hope you can grab a few moments to yourself to celebrate. (((Hugs))))

5.6 this morning.

Sorry your birthday is being impacted @Gwynn I hope you can find a little time to do something nice for yourself

8. And was 6.6 a couple hours ago(need a correction last night so was checking it come back down.

Back