Group 7-day waking average?

Morning all. 🙂 8.7 here...my 3am spike is proving hard to flatten!

How about choosing the pick-up option @eggyg? I haven’t done this for a while (maybe it isn’t available any more) but it means you’ve got a week to pick up the parcel once it’s arrived at your chosen drop-off point. Just a thought...

It’s WILD out there this morning. Going over to Tenby later to be “inducted” for my new teaching job. Sounds painful. Hopefully, there’s actually a job on the horizon...I was meant to start in Sept!
Yes they still do it at our Morrisons Local. I have used it on occasion. I might start doing it again as I can’t rely on them keeping to their promised delivery date. I’m hoping once the tracking option kicks in I can change the delivery day. We’re in everyday this week, except tomorrow! Just typical.

An unfountdenty 12.4 now I didn't check in the middle of that last night so could don't know if it's happened in the earlier hours of thia morning or been there a while it was as 7.8 when I went to sleep a half 11. I did have something earlier that wasn't too sure of the carbs even though my fitness pal said what it was(usually use nurtacheck but it wasn't on there) but I've noticed a bit of mismatchs there with some things) and it was a co op bakery item unlabeled from too good to go. I had to work out what it was but as I was okay. 4ish hours later I went to sleep.

I tend to get Amazon stuff delivered to a pick up point at the end of the road and collect when I’m passing. Later today I’ll pick up the rechargeable lantern which was delivered yesterday and some extension leads and hifi cables that are being delivered today.

12.5 here
So throat is scratchy, chest a bit congested but come on bloods, you are being a little overdramatic here.
Bolus + corrections are kind of keeping me in the 10-12 zone

5.8 for me first thing this morning. 🙂

Dez

We discovered a new way to heat the kitchen, I left the George Forman on all night so I'm in bad books.

We have still got the dehumidifiers and fans trying to dry out the wall from the leak but it means the central heating is not coming on so everywhere except the hall and our bedroom are freezing.
It is using £10 per day of electricity but we should get that back from the insurance. They are coming tomorrow to assess if it is dry enough or if the plaster has to come off. We are still getting 2 buckets of water per day from it.

And it was a happy 5.3 for me at 8.15 this sunny morning - sunny, that makes a change from drab and dreary.

Morning

6.4 for me xx

4.8 for me at 6 am.

I forgot who said they were catching up with The Walk-In , but if you haven't yet then I thoroughly recommend watching Nazi Hunters: The Real Walk-In afterwards. Very interesting seeing a bit of the dramatic licence used in the series.
Oooh, we've finished walk-in, what channel is that follow up on?

Morning all on this perfectly horrible day! Nothing nice to say about the weather at all today!

6.1 at 7 am. When I finally woke at 8:30 my phone was dead, so could do nothing but put it on charge.

Our Photobook arrived yesterday via Evri - I am afraid renaming Hermes has done no good at all, two of the corners of the package were all dented in. Fortunately the damage to the actual book is absolutely minimal, so it's just acceptable. We have a storage bin down the side of the house that our recycling bags live in to keep them dry, so we get stuff delivered there, but often to the local post office, which is only 50 yards away.

Had a nice evening with our neighbour who came round for dinner last night. She is such a delightful person.

Thank you @MikeyBikey for reminding me that Bake Off is on tonight.

We discovered a new way to heat the kitchen, I left the George Forman on all night so I'm in bad books.

We have still got the dehumidifiers and fans trying to dry out the wall from the leak but it means the central heating is not coming on so everywhere except the hall and our bedroom are freezing.
It is using £10 per day of electricity but we should get that back from the insurance. They are coming tomorrow to assess if it is dry enough or if the plaster has to come off. We are still getting 2 buckets of water per day from it.
It's the dehumidifier which will be eating electricity rather than the George Forman I'd expect.

I've just been texted by the NHS reminding me of an hospital appointment on the 15th Nov!
I've not had a letter yet but I'm assuming it's instead of the 30th December one. I'm guessing the GP kicked up a fuss as I know I was waiting until I had the letter in hand before I did.
I have checked the NHS app and the GP one and there's still no appointment listed on there so Lord only knows what's actually going on as I sure don't.

It was 5.1 for me this morning, but getting there involved going to bed on what looked like a nice level 7.2 at 10.30pm after a fish and chip supper shared with Ian at 8.30pm , then waking up restless at 2.16am on 10.7 so stuck in a very moderate 1.5 unit correction and woke up at 6.30am on 2.9 according to Libre so probably nearer 3.9. Ate 1 JB and went back to sleep again to then get that nice 5.1. Maybe the 1 unit Levemir reduction caused the see-sawing but had been quite physically active during the day so felt I would need to decrease it.

Back