Group 7-day waking average?

Not sure we can either, but I loathe towels that have been dried any other way. Sooo hard!
Brilliant exfoliators though. Mr Eggy says they’ll crack in half one of these days! We’ve become soft, never had tumble dryers not fabric softener when I was a lass! 😉

Very late posting today a 7.3 thins morning. Levels finally, after covid, starting to reduce and settle as are symptoms. Still not at work though which is frustrating really.

That is a problem. Last week when we had the frost, we decided to light it. Only one sheet left from a Sunday Times dated April! Luckily, after having a ratch in the recycling I found some egg boxes. Couldn’t make paper knots but it worked, eventually. I’m loath to buy newspapers just to burn as they’re so expensive now. I don’t know anyone who reads real papers now to get some from. I might have to go out before daylight on recycling collection day to “forage” in my neighbours bags!
I spent a good 5 minutes wandering aimlessly round Waitrose earlier looking for their free 'Weekend' newspaper that I literally have never read but it's great for starting the fire! Turns out Friday is the best day for it - funny that, given the name of the paper :rofl:

I'd be tempted to change my Instant Pot for a similar sized one with an air fry lid. Although I saw somewhere a lid, just a lid, which you can use with any pot and turns it into an air fryer...
I wish they sold the air fry lid for the instant pot separately so I could use it with mine

Think I've caught up now, been a busy few days! We went away for the weekend (just the one night) and kids wanted pizza for lunch yesterday so we ended up at pizza hut (well one said not pizza initially but then we realised they now do a mac & cheese pizza....). So they had carbs on top of carbs plus some cheese, and since there really isn't anything non-carbs on their menu apart from plain salad I opted for the bbq chicken & bacon flatbread, as I figured that was going to offer me the best balance of fat and carbs without too many carbs. It was very nice too! Didn't do post-meal check as I was driving home by that point (it was a very late lunch...) but pre-tea 6 hours later was a lovely 4.8.

I forgot who said they were catching up with The Walk-In , but if you haven't yet then I thoroughly recommend watching Nazi Hunters: The Real Walk-In afterwards. Very interesting seeing a bit of the dramatic licence used in the series.

Good morning - 6.4

Sorry I haven’t been around for a while.

Good morning, 4.4 this morning when I first got up, second reading shows 4.3 an hour later. Maybe DP will kick in when I start moving more, the last hour has been lazing about trying to get motivated to start work!

Hope everyone has a good day!

Morning all. 5.8 and a lovely overnight straight line on the Libre App.

I made a lovely sweet potato chilli last night, Jamie Oliver’s recipe from his One Pot meals. Mr Eggy kept asking when I was putting the meat in, but he did actually enjoy it. I decided to order the book from Amazon, opted for free delivery on Thursday. Great, as we’ll be home Just had email it’s getting delivered tomorrow, and guess what? We’re out all day! I know they probably think they’re giving us a better service but it doesn’t work like that sometimes. They have my neighbour’s as an alternative drop off, but both her parents are ill at the moment and she’s not home for quite a chunk of the day. Internet shopping is fantastic but I feel that I spend an inordinate amount of time waiting in for parcels. If only we had somewhere local to buy these things, you know, like shops! Our town is absolutely dire, it’s such a shame. Anyhoo, rant over. I’m going for my breakfast, I’m quite obviously hangry! :rofl:

Have a fab day. 🙂

@eggyg , totally agree with you with internet deliveries! As you say, they probably think they are giving you a better service, but in fact it is less convenient sometimes!

And, as an update DP has kicked in and now on 6.1 before any breakfast. Just taken a bolus for breakfast and set my timer on the phone, otherwise I’ll end up stuck into something for work and forget about eating until I’m low!

Morning all, 6.2 here. Got woken up in the night by the rain, it was so heavy at 3am. Had a peek at our neighbour's online weather station stats, and the graph goes vertical! I'm expecting a delivery of some bulbs in the next few days, (last minute special offer impulse buy of Camassia), at this rate they’ll float away when I plant them.

Morning all. 🙂 8.7 here...my 3am spike is proving hard to flatten!

How about choosing the pick-up option @eggyg? I haven’t done this for a while (maybe it isn’t available any more) but it means you’ve got a week to pick up the parcel once it’s arrived at your chosen drop-off point. Just a thought...

It’s WILD out there this morning. Going over to Tenby later to be “inducted” for my new teaching job. Sounds painful. Hopefully, there’s actually a job on the horizon...I was meant to start in Sept!

Morning all. 5.8 and a lovely overnight straight line on the Libre App.

I made a lovely sweet potato chilli last night, Jamie Oliver’s recipe from his One Pot meals. Mr Eggy kept asking when I was putting the meat in, but he did actually enjoy it. I decided to order the book from Amazon, opted for free delivery on Thursday. Great, as we’ll be home Just had email it’s getting delivered tomorrow, and guess what? We’re out all day! I know they probably think they’re giving us a better service but it doesn’t work like that sometimes. They have my neighbour’s as an alternative drop off, but both her parents are ill at the moment and she’s not home for quite a chunk of the day. Internet shopping is fantastic but I feel that I spend an inordinate amount of time waiting in for parcels. If only we had somewhere local to buy these things, you know, like shops! Our town is absolutely dire, it’s such a shame. Anyhoo, rant over. I’m going for my breakfast, I’m quite obviously hangry! :rofl:

Have a fab day. 🙂

Spending the majority of my waking hours in a wheelchair I am deoendant on my weekly supermarket shop and. Amazon. I have gone for Amazon's named day option and had the same issue, and even more bizarrely split over two days!

Back