Group 7-day waking average?

And it's a 6.1 for me this morning which is high for me as it's usually in the low fives.

Morning all. I meant to borrow a meter and strips from my sisters but then forgot to bring them home with me yesterday. My memory is rubbish now. They never measure so I might as well be using their strips as they get them from the docs and I don't. Sun is shining, got Specsavers today and diabetic eye test soon. Have a lovely day peoples. 🙂

11:21 BS 7.9 May only be by 0.1 but, still going down & I’m happy with that! With maybe a bit of DP as I got up with the 10:15 alarm as tesco delivery, usual 11:00 to 12:00 slot, & dozed in bed till it was here at 10:58. 🙂

A Very Good Morning to you all & have a Wonderful Day! 😉

Shopping put away & I don’t know WHAT I’m going to do with 3 litres of skimmed milk: after weeks & months of not drinking tea I fancied it having missed it; ordered a half lint of fresh, instead of long life, as that tastes best & I’ll end up SWIMMING in 3 litres of it! 🙄:rofl:😉 Cleopatra having her toes dunked in a foot bath?:rofl:😉

Going to have sushi for breakfast/lunch now! 😛

I’m looking forward to my 1st cup of tea in AGES later: can’t remember the last time I had a good ole cuppa! 😛

Anyone want some fresh skimmed milk? 😉

New landline phone is fully charged & plugged in the phone line. 🙂 Mobile still not transferred yet but, could up to 7pm tonight?🙄

If you were nearer I'd have some milk to make cheese sauce, but I don't think it's economical to get a ferry across the Irish Sea to collect it :rofl:

Heads up to any on-line grocery shoppers, Sainsbury's are now offering booking slots from 14th Dec to 27th Dec.
Hurry! Looks like they're going fast.

Dez

Great news! Got meself a blood test appointment - in two weeks' time (nice to have something to look forward to 😉) - AND it's first thing so that I can fast for it. Only took 12 minutes to get thru too. I'm going to celebrate!

A massive 13.6 and a positive covid test for me this morning. I’ve done well to avoid this far I suppose. Bugger of 1/2 term holiday though

Hope everyone has a good rest of the day.

@rebrascora needed the two hours in bed yesterday 😉, busy day and then granddaughters over night.

Didn't test this morning have felt shocking since yesterday. Had my covid booster at 2pm yesterday, sore arm, pounding headache and nausea :( hopefully will improve quickly, fingers crossed

Last edited:
Today has continued very badly unfortunately.

I proposed a solution/compromise to my wifes dilema which at first she agreed and then got upset and angry and shouted that she wants to return to the Phillipines. Right now she is in another room sobbing in tears.

She got upset when I suggested that she seeks medical help as things are clearly not right

So sad.

It is really very upsetting for me too.

And there is nothing I can do

Good morning not 100% sure wat waking BS was
but 1 hour after getting up it was 5.7 (just now)

have a great day everybody 😎

Good morning everyone! 4.9 for me this morning. Little bit better day yesterday for me but still trying to tackle breakfast spikes.

Whilst browsing on the net I came across Openprescribing(dot)net where you can see how much your CCG and even down to GP practice prescribe for all or even specific drugs. Out of interest I checked on the Freestyle Libre 2 for my GP and found that they had prescribed 48 in August- so presumably at 2/month/person that equates to 24 of us on their books. Amazing this information is available publicly!

Morning all. 🙂 5.7 here.

No Welsh choir practice tonight, or next week, but lots of performances coming up - eek! We’re supposed to practise at home...the neighbours’ll think I’m swinging a cat!

Good morning everyone! 4.9 for me this morning. Little bit better day yesterday for me but still trying to tackle breakfast spikes.

Whilst browsing on the net I came across Openprescribing(dot)net where you can see how much your CCG and even down to GP practice prescribe for all or even specific drugs. Out of interest I checked on the Freestyle Libre 2 for my GP and found that they had prescribed 48 in August- so presumably at 2/month/person that equates to 24 of us on their books. Amazing this information is available publicly!

Will have to check my previous GP practice - they will be tending to zero I think! 🙂

Last edited:
Morning all, 5.8 here.
Thats very interesting, @Eternal422 , I had to go and look up our surgery. Not surprisingly, I found that during 2020-1, our surgery lagged way behind on CGM prescriptions. Not their fault, it was on the say so of the hospital then. This was when I had to keep nagging the hospital for months to consider me, and then it took another few months for them to process me through the system.

Morning all. 5.5 on the meter. I’ve almost given up on this sensor. One whole week I’ve had it on and my TIR for the week has gone down to 79% when it’s always about 96%. 3% over 13.3. That’s usually 0%! It’s a good job I don’t have a review coming up.

Woken up as dizzy as a duck this morning. The room was actually spinning at 4am this morning. I’ve been having a lot of migraines this last week or so. It’s not something I suffer from on a regular basis, I occasionally get the aura but without pain, but this week I’ve had pain then the aura at times or aura and then pain. It’s blooming horrible. :( I think it’s caused by lack of sleep, I’m not doing very well at the moment, although ironically, I slept better last night than I have for weeks. I’m sick of taking painkillers but if I don’t I can’t function. Another day of popping pills as I have a lot to do, we’ve got four of the grandchildren tomorrow ( eldest is in Turkey on a half term holiday), three sleeping over and will be here all day Saturday as we’re having a Halloween party . Lots to prepare. Now where’s those ibuprofen? 😉

Have a good ‘un. 🙂

Back