Group 7-day waking average?

Coyly! Or COYLY as I saw it and wondered “what the blooming heck!” :rofl: You should try it, it’s strangely addictive.
Meaning to be done in a coy manner, but it does look peculiar I agree. Hubby was muttering about it being US English.

He got today's in 2 though.

Last edited:
Morning all - yet another grey day... though the met office think we will see some hot sun this afternoon. Looks as though we had rain earlier.

4.9 on waking at 08:30 with a nice straight line. I shared a sirloin steak with hubby last night and enjoyed it with some saute potatoes and a mixture of leeks, courgette, pak-choi and peas stir fried in butter, followed by some chocolate coated nut brittle. So obviously I managed it well, which makes me happy.
I think all my bolus was used on limiting the rise vs reducing it. Still on fixed dose and minimal mealtime only corrections allowed 🙄.
Honestly, I wonder why they are so slow at allowing you to use your own judgement on doses just a little bit!

It's a 5.5 for me this grey and very windy morning.

Just had a distressed phone call from my daughter as they had had to return from their planned holiday in France as their car was broken into on the first night when it was parked outside the hotel and all their luggage stolen except for their overnight bag which they had taken in. The windows were smashed and blood in the car as the perp must have cut themselves. In hindsight they should have taken everything in with them.
Trying to report to the police was a nightmare and now having returned home they are having a fight with the insurance company who are claiming they were not covered for the stolen stuff or cancelling the holiday 'as it was their choice' to come home.
I am now stressed on their behalf, you never stop being a Mum even though they are 50y years old.

Just had a distressed phone call from my daughter as they had had to return from their planned holiday in France as their car was broken into on the first night when it was parked outside the hotel and all their luggage stolen except for their overnight bag which they had taken in. The windows were smashed and blood in the car as the perp must have cut themselves. In hindsight they should have taken everything in with them.
Trying to report to the police was a nightmare and now having returned home they are having a fight with the insurance company who are claiming they were not covered for the stolen stuff or cancelling the holiday 'as it was their choice' to come home.
I am now stressed on their behalf, you never stop being a Mum even though they are 50y years old.
Oh no!! Your poor daughter! What a horrible thing to happen. I would have thought the insurance would cover the cost of the stolen stuff at the very least. Do the police have any idea who did it/have they got a record?

I am now stressed on their behalf, you never stop being a Mum even though they are 50y years old
Hmmm thats very true! The worries never end, theres always something.

99/64
64bpm

Not done wordle in yonks but thought I’d give it a go this morning… got it in three.

Good morning everyone

BG 5.1 another tease
BP 119/75
Pulse 71

My blood test results have not come back and it is over a week now. The suggestion is that it has got lost!!!! Just what I didn't want to hear. Sigh. Having blood taken is not a game I enjoy !!!

The macro nutrient update to the App is going really well, just tweaking and checking today.

Meeting up with a local church minister this afternoon. Should be interesting.

Have a great day today whatever you are doing.

Morning

7.5 today

Bruce asked his boss if he could work through his dinner and leave at 4 yesterday to catch the back of 4 bus and his boss agreed to it before he even explained the reason he'd asked, he should have left it there as his boss was like how do you know it's cancelled so he said I'd told him then got and how does she know lol, anyway another day of keeping a close eye on Twitter for updates, hopefully it will all be ok as he's wanting to go to Lidl's in the other town while he's waiting to get his weekly shopping seen as he won't manage a full shop for the both of us tomorrow with his mum not being here to pick him up etc xx

Good morning - 5.8 - which given the ice-cream yesterday evening I am rather pleased with. This indulgence was provoked by the great hedge attack. I made a good start on cutting back the huge (over 20ft) hedge and was wondering how I was ever going to get the top cut back when Taras decided that an evening tree climbing was just what he had craved all day. 4 hours later he had managed to take 5ft plus off about 90% of it whilst we busily carted away the boughs. Why my predecessor decided a leylandii hedge was a good idea I don't know but by next summer it would have been into the mains electric wires as well as producing a funereal aspect to the stable yard. Need a good side trim now and then that is the last of it for this year. The pile of off cuts is enormous - anyone fancy a good bonfire?
Have a good day everyone - nice to see summer has returned to West Wales and the rain has stopped!

Morning folks. 6.8 and I’ve got up for a rest!

Had a really rubbish night, had an early night as I’d had a busy day, read for half an hour light off at 10.30. Then my heart started racing, it was awful, I felt quite ill, clammy and cold. Eventually dozed off to wake with reflux at 1am! We did have quiche for tea but I always cut all the sides off so it’s just a layer of pastry on the bottom, but I can’t think of anything else. Tossed and turned all night, awake at 4 then 6.45 when I decided it would be more restful downstairs! That is until 9.30 when the farmers’ children arrive, other grandma on holiday. It’s only until mid afternoon and they’re no bother except they are always wanting fed! I’ve made them cheese and onion pasties for lunch hoping they might fill them. Fat chance! 🙂 We’ve got them tomorrow as well as our usual visitor, Zara. I hope I sleep well tonight!

Have a good day, it’s damp here as it rained through the night, but forecast good. Sunny with highs of 18 degrees. That’s just perfect in my opinion. 🙂

Morning peeps. 10.0 (but soon shot up to over 14 - fiasp needs to get a wiggle on and work)

Bathroom is looking a little more polished. Wall boards are all up and sealed, top panels are on but need to be sealed today and wash hand basin needs to go in along with the shower curtain rail.
Flooring guy might be out later to do the slope around the shower tray but will defo be out tomorrow to get it done and flooring laid.

Hopefully today is the last full day and I can get daytime access to my bathroom again. This going out to my sis in laws to pee is getting a little old. Trying to minimise bg raises through the day to reduce the excessive peeing but its my body after all and it generally doesn't like to behave as you all well know :rofl:

Have a great day whatever you all have on 🙂

Morning all, 5.2 here, yay! Haven’t had one of those for ages. I upped my basal by a half unit last night, and it did the trick without dipping me into the red in the middle of the night.
Had a couple of brief rain showers yesterday. Not a lot, soil is still dry as a bone, but better than nothing for the parts of the garden we aren’t watering.

5.8 here. Absolutely nackered this morning, as always this year, but glad GP agreed with me having a new set of blood tests to check nothing is missed, then it will likely be diagnosed as chronic fatigue. Progress at least to know what’s going on.

Well 11.4 for me but it was but it was 9.3 at 5 after a correction in at 1.30 I had eatened something we'll being on the higher side. Last night I might see what happens tonight (I can think of a reason why my this gaping at the moment)

Morning all. Its a 5.1 for me. Levels seemed to settle again yesterday, with me keeping a very close eye on the libre. Still getting a spike overnight but only into the high 10s so nowhere near as bad.

I don't know whats wrong though, my joints ache and i just feel so tired all of the time. I'm meeting a friend later today, i need to wake up!!!

Well done @Robin on the HS. Have a nice day everyone. Its sunny and supposed to be 21° here today.

Morning all. Its a 5.1 for me. Levels seemed to settle again yesterday, with me keeping a very close eye on the libre. Still getting a spike overnight but only into the high 10s so nowhere near as bad.

I don't know whats wrong though, my joints ache and i just feel so tired all of the time. I'm meeting a friend later today, i need to wake up!!!

Well done @Robin on the HS. Have a nice day everyone. Its sunny and supposed to be 21° here today.
Sorry to hear you feel rubbish, those are the same symptoms I have been having… do you think you’re coming down with something or has this been going on for a while? If it’s been a while, best to see the GP about it.

Sorry to hear you feel rubbish, those are the same symptoms I have been having… do you think you’re coming down with something or has this been going on for a while? If it’s been a while, best to see the GP about it.
Its been the last couple of weeks, i do wonder if its the sudden stop from it being absolutely full on at work then the sudden standstill. My levels have been shocking since i finished too, maybe its all to do with that as well. I've done a couple of covid tests and they are negative. We're away for a week soon, hopefully i shall feel rejuvenated!

I hope you are feeling better soon.

Back