Group 7-day waking average?

Morning all. 5.8 with bp of 102/62 and 60 pulse.

No plans this early other than some telly catch up. I’ll head off to the gym for some deep stretching on the foam roller I think and then meeting up with panto Tom.

Good morning - 6.4

Going home today. 4 hours sat in the car - at least it’s not boiling hot and sunny!

Good morning 9.5 Frist test. Last night I got another too good to go order (if you're not limited to what you can eat I recommend this app it's app where you get food that shops and restaurants can't sell for cheeper but you don't know what you're going to get ans some places that use it are better then others) and got all this for £4. I did end eating one of pastdel de nurtas last night wasn't sure about it because when I tested I was 11 but it worked out because I checked on it around 2 this morning and I was 7.5 so I can still handle those things when on higher side it seems(unfortunately my body didn't seem to agree with it though)

Attachments

• IMG_20220729_214827.jpg
    IMG_20220729_214827.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 13
Good morning. 6.3 after failing to sleep after a nasty nightmare at 0230. No idea where that came from as I very rarely dream.
Interested to see @MikeyBikey and @Leadinglights were having trouble with card security. Is there some sort of purge on? Did an online order for Aldi last night, never had trouble before, their checkout passed me to a Natwest page which wanted to send me a code to enter but failed to do so, ended up having a row with the Natwest fraud lot who, instead of asking standard security questions asked "Can you recall if and in which shop you recently had to enter your pin?" Um - no. "How much of your credit card did you pay off last month" Um - all of it. "Yes, but how much was it?" I dunno its on DD. "You will have to go to a bank with 2 forms of ID...." At which point I lost my temper since the nearest Natwest is 20 miles away. Eventually he backed down and asked me for the first 2 letter of my mother's maiden name - Ah-ha, I know that one...So he promised to send an SMS to the landline, mobile reception here is awful unless you stand in the garden and it isn't brilliant then. When it failed to ring I retreated to the garden - yes, I had guessed right, the imbecile had sent me a text to my mobile....Fortunately Aldi hadn't lost my order, next weeks food is secured, and will be delivered by the Guest Cob's owner on Sunday.
Weather looks a bit grey with light overcast. If the wind stays down and it doesn't rain I will be driving the sprayer down the bottom track to hopefully discourage yet more brambles.
Wishing everyone a good weekend whatever you are up to.

Interesting! I got the codes via email as via SMS nothing arrived! I have to pay my council tax later and have had problems before so it might be challenging!

08:32 BS 5.7 🙂 I’m back in the 5’s!😛

A Very Good Morning to you all & have a Wonderful Day!😉

One more day of ear sprays although, my ears are ok & the difference in hearing is rather dramatic despite still spraying yesterday: just drained my ears with loads of cotton buds to get it as dry as possible last night before bed & squirting 1 last lot in afterwards so, virtually no underwater feeling at all, yet, today! 🙄 Of course, it’ll build up again today but, it’s the last day & I’ll drain my ears tomorrow morning!🙂

Morning all. 4.7 for me. Hubby not working this weekend so thinking about going out somewhere. Weather all saying different things, local weather says no rain, BBC says rain until 11, Met Office says rain until 2pm. Hmmm....who to believe....

Have a good day everyone.

A Heinz special (5.7) for me today. 🙂

Dez

Morning

10.something for me a few hours ago

Bruce has a long weekend ahead (off Monday and Tuesday) so we may go for a little walk at some point, see what the weathers like those 2 days

Got an invite through the door yesterday for my grandad's 90th birthday in October (the party is 11 days after his birthday), we want to go but it would be extremely awkward so not sure what to do xx

And it's a 5.7 for me too today, well it was at 8.25 this morning.

Had my eye screening test done yesterday afternoon, and now I have to wait around six weeks for the results to come back - what a drag.

Morning all... lots of grey cloud, but small patches of blue. Met office and Google Weather both agree it'll be cloudy all day with a good chance of rain this evening. Such a change from yesterday which was HOT and cloudless all day.

6.3 this morning. I am happy with that. Last night I only ate half my lamb burger on a bun, BG dropped to 3.7 and 2 JBs pushed it up to 8.3 at bedtime. Time in target running at 86% over 30 days. T1 really does have it's own mysterious ways.

Off to see a friend's daughter and her partner this afternoon as they've requested hubby puts his accountant's hat on to give them some advice. Other than that just boiling a gammon and doing nothing much.

CONGRATULATIONS @Gwynn on your HS.

@Kaylz I notice both Groupon.UK and Wowcher.UK are both featuring beds. Possibly worth looking at, we have had some good bargains from both.

@Robin have a good journey home.

@Kaylz I notice both Groupon.UK and Wowcher.UK are both featuring beds. Possibly worth looking at, we have had some good bargains from both.
Thanks but the deals would probably be ended by the time we actually live there, we still don't know when we'll be signing for it and getting the keys :( xx

Afternoon all and very late on parade. It was a 5.8 for me despite an errant 13.3 at bedtime, probably a spike from the protein and fat in a cheese and chorizo salad or just a random spike !

Enjoy whats left of the day everyone,

Back