Group 7-day waking average?

Amazingly the ones we have bought came rolled up so tightly that you would never imagine it would straighten out so would not take up much space. The width of the bed and a roll you could get your arms round.
May I ask are you referring to only a mattress topper as I have never seen a full sized double mattress being delivered rolled up xx

I don't mean to sound like I'm speaking for Michael but I know from past incidents he doesn't seem to have the ability to regain hypo awareness despite running higher for a period of time so seems he's one of those unfortunate ones that's lost it for good, @Michael12421 I do apologise for speaking about you but I know your feelings on this well and know you aren't keen on talking about it too much xx
I just know that if I’d found myself unexplainably unconscious from a hypo and still waking up hypo most mornings, I’d be running higher even if that hadn’t worked before, especially living alone as life is at risk here. I won’t comment on it again

May I ask are you referring to only a mattress topper as I have never seen a full sized double mattress being delivered rolled up xx
Most mattresses are delivered this way now, just unroll them and leave to settle.

Morning

8.3 v 8.5 with diabox so pretty decent at the moment, hopefully the carpet discount centre will get back to me today and hopefully Bubbles's Feliway that was ordered last Friday will be dispatched, if not then they will be getting contacted in the morning xx

Most mattresses are delivered this way now, just unroll them and leave to settle.
4 people I know have received mattresses in the last 2 months and not one of them was rolled up xx

Good morning. 6.3 today. Last few days I have been feeling a bit rough which I ascribed to the over energetic log collection but yesterday I couldn't get warm - which made the aches and pains worse. This morning, after a night of moving the hot water bottle to where it was hurting most at each precise moment, I am shivering with hot skin. Think I will do the dog, check the GGs, find the thermometer and go back to bed...
Hope others have a nice day.

Good morning - 5.1

4 people I know have received mattresses in the last 2 months and not one of them was rolled up xx
Mine came rolled up. I was surprised as I’d not had a new mattress for a long while. Unless it’s pocket spring and then I don’t think they can be rolled up. Just make sure you have the space when you open it !

6.8 for me. I’m enjoying my holiday. I’ve read a whole book. Watched a lot of recorded TV. Going to do some planning today and make a pretty coloured time table for next term.

Have a great day all.

3.2 for me on the Libre (4.3 finger prick so quite happy with that) and a slow steady descent from 7.7 at bedtime with the same basal dose that left me high the last 2 days but I guess those 2 extra units yesterday morning factored in and changed things. It was lovely not having to jab a correction every couple of hours yesterday though.
I very nearly had a Libre Unicorn day yesterday (just a teeny tiny dip into the red according to Libre) so I feel like I am regaining control from the turbulence since the weekend.

4.9 for me today. 🙂

Dez

Good morning.
10 with the jabber today (not really sure why, but later waking up perhaps) 5.3 arrow straight down on Libre, within 20 mins this had turned to 11 straight up arrow, without doing anything…quite the DP!

Anyhoo, quiet day, catching up with bits n bobs and a very nice slightly overcast 21c at the moment…perfect🙂…need to start doing a rain dance though.

@rebrascora can I ask what’s the unicorn reference, I’ve seen this a couple of times recently?

@Bexlee what was the book…sounds like a nice relaxing time.

Have a lovely day all.

Morning all and 5.8 for me.

Rehearsal today. It looks like we have managed to acquire a new in ear monitoring system. The old system we inherited was proving a bit unreliable.

Have a good day everyone.

P.S weren't those lionesses brilliant last night.

Morning all - yet anothere grey day after yesterday which turned out HOT!

5.3 this morning - surprising really as I went to bed on 9.2 after a very late dinner (9.30pm) of venison sausages with a spiced grape jelly sauce, mashed potatoes and kenya beans. So by no means low carb.

Meeting friends late afternoon/early evening at the pub and then home to leftover chicken curry and sag aloo from Monday night. It'd be nice if we could sit in the pub garden, but it doesn't look promising at all.

@Lisa66 - yea! The tweaking never stops!

@rebrascora glad to see things are balancing out.

@eggyg enjoy the walk today and the picnic. You've got me wanting to make the courgette fritters now, but I need to do a shop first.

@rebrascora can I ask what’s the unicorn reference, I’ve seen this a couple of times recently?
A unicorn day is 100% TIR on Libre.

Still testing positive for Covid day 7 and other half tested positive on Monday, he feels more unwell than I have mainly overnight and in the morning.
Going back to online food shopping as we are now running out of stuff (except beans, courgettes and tomatoes).

Edited to add
On line shopping Asda decided it needed us to use a pinsentry machine, so nearly abandoned the order but suddenly remembered we had one and it actually worked.

Last edited:
A 11.4 before bed last night, must have been the late dinner I guess.
But a healthy 5.2 this morning I'm pleased to say.

Good morning! 5'7 today.

Yesterday I went to get my blood taken for next week's review. Pleased to notice I didn't get nervous until the moment I sit down in the waiting room, in the past I would have been thinking about it since the night before at least!

Later I went for a walk, planned to do half an hour but turned into an hour and arrived home slightly hypo. I felt the extra tiredness and my mind was a bit funny. I've heard that tearfulness is also a symptom, and I was totally crying, but being on my period listening to emotional songs my BG would be the last thing I would blame :rofl:

Back