Group 7-day waking average?

@Michael12421 do I remember correctly that when you are often low in the mornings you usually feel alright at these levels of 2s and 3s so this passing out in the 1s came as a shock?

Have you tried running higher to improve your hypo awareness? It has often sounded like you are feeling alright at low levels.

Good morning everyone. I seem to be first up today.

A dreadful day yesterday. My wife was very unwell. However she did recover around 2am. I am very tired this morning tho 🙂

BG is thankfully not mucking about. It is 4.9 this morning.

In fact nothing is mucking about.

Temp 36.5
Pulse 68
BP 116/75

I need to prepare myself for tomorrows vampire session.

Have a great day today whatever you are doing 🙂

05:49 BS 11.5 😱 AND I woke with my right ear making very weird pressure bubbling noises for a good long few minutes & felt the pressure fluttering to equalise itself. Once that was done I noticed that my left ear is a bit achey too! Both my ears were bothering me a bit yesterday & I’m a bit tender around the neck/throat area. I’ve still have half a bottle left of Otomize left from my last ear infection so, going to squirt that in & see if that helps? I seem to be getting a lot of ear infections this year & lost count of how many times it’s happened?🙄:(

I’ll post this, squirt & add extra NR to my DP busting for the high BS & try for some more rest? :confused:

A Very Good Morning to you all & have a Wonderful Day! 😉

I’m obviously under the weather but, hopefully you lovely lot are faring better & ((hugs)j to @Gwynn

5.4 this morning, though I’m so uncoordinated it took three strips to test. Need to get some coffee going I think.

Was 4.1 before bed so had half a sandwich (22g carb) so thought I’d maybe overdone it and would wake up higher. Realised I’d had pasta for tea and bolused for a whole portion of pasta, forgetting that I now eat half a portion with the diet.

9.9 my blood sugar seems to be going s bit random again but I'm slightly expecting that's because my issues are playing up more again since I stopped the diet I was doing in case they do the tests I asked for.

Morning folks. 6.7 today.

Thanks for all the anniversary wishes yesterday. We had a lovely day with Zara and had a lovely meal on the best crockery! The courgette pakoras were delicious. Another recipe for the courgette glut! I’m pleased to say I haven’t made a ratatouille yet.

Nothing much planned today. General boring household stuff for me, and gardening for Mr Eggy. We can’t live life on the edge everyday. Just every other! 😉

Have a good day. 🙂

Attachments

• 921E0387-D47E-4AAB-8164-0DCD9431DF55.jpeg
    921E0387-D47E-4AAB-8164-0DCD9431DF55.jpeg
    55.7 KB · Views: 9
@Kaylz I would highly recommend a memory foam mattress as being the most comfortable and you are not aware of your OH tossing and turning. We bought one on line and it has been fine and many companies offer a return policy if you find it not suitable.
I was looking at memory foam ones yesterday, there are summer sales at the moment but with nowhere to store anything we can't benefit from them so it will be a case of wait and see what the budget and prices are like come the time xx

108/68 with a 67 pulse

Ankle is agony when I’m doing the exercises. Some, namely the ones where I’m supposed to put all the weight on the affected leg, are out of the question.

Good morning. For the last few days i've been getting spikes immediately before lunch and tea. Last night's spike before tea was the worst so far, 14.9, and needing 6u in corrections over 3-4 hours to bring it down. After a sudden drop into the high 4s it stopped and i had a small snack before bed. The result.........a steady night in the 5-6, waking to a 5.2!!!

I've no idea whats going on atm. Maybe the change in routine/movement. Basal has been increased, might need to do it again.

I need to get cracking on the jobs around the house but struggling to get motivated. I'm really tired.

@eggyg could you post the recipe for the pakoras, they look delicious.

Have a good day everyone.

Morning

Blood 8.3, Diabox 7.7

Messaged an old work mate of Bruce's at 6am to tell him one of his buses had been cancelled and spent the next 40 minutes yapping to him, I've never actually met the guy but he is decent haha xx

Good morning - 8.1

Morning all and 6.4 for me.

Thought I'd managed to misplace my keys for the rehearsal studio. Searched high and low to no avail. Dipped my hand into my box needles this morning and hey presto, there they were. Why didn't I look there in the first place!

Good morning. For the last few days i've been getting spikes immediately before lunch and tea. Last night's spike before tea was the worst so far, 14.9, and needing 6u in corrections over 3-4 hours to bring it down. After a sudden drop into the high 4s it stopped and i had a small snack before bed. The result.........a steady night in the 5-6, waking to a 5.2!!!

I've no idea whats going on atm. Maybe the change in routine/movement. Basal has been increased, might need to do it again.

I need to get cracking on the jobs around the house but struggling to get motivated. I'm really tired.

@eggyg could you post the recipe for the pakoras, they look delicious.

It’s a BBC good food recipe.
I halved it to make four pakoras.

500grms grated courgettes
Red onion grated
Red chilli finely chopped
1 teaspoon each of ground cumin, coriander and ginger.
150 grms of gram flour. I didn’t have any so used wholewheat bread flour. Think gram flour would be better though.
1teaspoon salt.
Mix it all together.
Heat veg oil in a large deep pan to 180 degrees. Scoop up a tablespoon of mixture and push it into oil with another tablespoon. Cook for 4/5 mins turning half way. Drain on kitchen paper.
I got all four in one pan any more and you’d need to do them in batches. It says you can keep them warm under the grill. We served them with raita and a fresh red onion and tomato chutney. Delicious. I’m going to do them again next week but Greek style. Herbs, garlic, maybe lemon zest?

I was looking at memory foam ones yesterday, there are summer sales at the moment but with nowhere to store anything we can't benefit from them so it will be a case of wait and see what the budget and prices are like come the time xx
Amazingly the ones we have bought came rolled up so tightly that you would never imagine it would straighten out so would not take up much space. The width of the bed and a roll you could get your arms round.

Morning all - we have blue skies and sun again! Hope this extends as far as Looe for @Lily123

7.9 this morning - went to bed on 8.2 after the chicken curry, sag aloo, mango chutney and a small bit of naan. So not bad really.

CONGRATS @freesia on the HS!

@eggyg I love courgette fritters, often my choice of starter when in Greece. I've made them at home to this recipe https://www.mygreekdish.com/recipe/kolokithokeftedes-fried-zucchini-balls-or-courgette/ as I love the hint of mint and feta. I use the oven baked method as we don't have a fat fryer and I serve them with tzatziki. Can you save some for me please?

@Michael12421 I agree with @Lucyr try to run a bit higher for a while to regain hypo awareness. HUGS

Back