Group 7-day waking average?

1658476452611.png
:D

Dez

Good morning. 5.3 after a lousy night.
Neighbours descended on me yesterday as I was finishing lunch and planning on more margin trimming. They were both full of enthusiasm for moving some of the logs from the cleared track so I changed my plans. We were, supposedly, going to reduce the size by chainsaw but, of course, once you let a man have his head the plan changed...So we loaded them uncut - their plan having become "let's load the little ones..." Preferring not to have a real mess even if the labour of creating it was free I created a little competitiveness by lifting the larger ones into the trailer...Max weight around 25kgs but rather a lot of them. Bend the knees, cry "Hai", cross the eyes...Now have a very large pile on the yard. Fear I have set off a flare. Ah well, heat for the coming winter once they have been split.
Nice cool dry, grey morning, cool but no evidence of rain.
Have a good day everyone - I'm off for a late breakfast.

Well yesterday morning was higher than previous day at 12.8. Yet despite same insulin and breakfast I went hypo before lunch after being just under 10 the previous day.

Today though I hit the HS 5.2!

Attachments

• IMG_20220722_081006_BURST002.jpg
    IMG_20220722_081006_BURST002.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 2
Greetings, it's a 6.0 for me today.

Off for another CT scan this morning, can't eat much and still losing weight.

Congrats on the HS @MeeTooTeeTwo and @MikeyBikey.

I don't know whats up with me this morning but i just can't seem to get motivated and moving, must be more exhausted than i thought! Hey ho, must jump in the shower and get a wriggle on, jobs to do

Morning all - as usual Cornwall has to be different.... blue sky and sun but a lot of fluffy white clouds. Whether they'll take over or not I don't know.

6.5 this morning with a fairly straight line. We had the windows open and I was woken by a helicopter at 6:15. It was going to the heliport and leaving again 15 minutes later. Perishing thing. Was awake then for ages but dropped off again and didn't wake till 9am which was when I did the scan.

Not a lot planned for today, just cooking a ham hock and making some mash for dinner, but we have a really busy weekend coming up so I am glad of the rest.

CONGRATULATIONS @MeeTooTeeTwo and @MikeyBikey on your HS!
Asked about libre but she said there's like no funding for t2s and they are being super tight on handing them out up here. She said she will look into it. Will defo ask her what that outcome was 😉
This makes my blood boil, especially as you haven't had a confirmed diagnosis of T2 and as we have all said, you seem much more like LADA or T1.5 . I've been through all this and it really is worth persisting with asking for the tests as life suddenly becomes that much easier when you are T1. I wouldn't have a pump or Libre now had I not fought for the proper diagnostic tests.

@eggyg you mention insect repellent, forgive me if I have mentioned Avon Skin so Soft to you before (my brain is like a sieve these days) but it's just as effective against mossies and smells a lot nicer!

@ColinUK your foot/ankle sounds awful, I think you need to be seen before next Monday. A friend of mine ruptured his Achilles tendon and it led to horrible complications as he didn't get it seen to quick enough. HUGS.

Only very very slight discolouration. It does seem like an Achilles tear and some nerve damage maybe.
A few years ago Mr Eggy fell off our garden wall, he was playing chase with our kids!
😱 initially it just hurt, then it swelled up then went black. Trip to A&E diagnosed torn ligament. It took a few days for this to happen so please pop to see someone as soon as. Hopefully it’s not too bad. Lots of rest and painkillers is the only cure I’m afraid.

Morning all - as usual Cornwall has to be different.... blue sky and sun but a lot of fluffy white clouds. Whether they'll take over or not I don't know.

6.5 this morning with a fairly straight line. We had the windows open and I was woken by a helicopter at 6:15. It was going to the heliport and leaving again 15 minutes later. Perishing thing. Was awake then for ages but dropped off again and didn't wake till 9am which was when I did the scan.

Not a lot planned for today, just cooking a ham hock and making some mash for dinner, but we have a really busy weekend coming up so I am glad of the rest.

CONGRATULATIONS @MeeTooTeeTwo and @MikeyBikey on your HS!

This makes my blood boil, especially as you haven't had a confirmed diagnosis of T2 and as we have all said, you seem much more like LADA or T1.5 . I've been through all this and it really is worth persisting with asking for the tests as life suddenly becomes that much easier when you are T1. I wouldn't have a pump or Libre now had I not fought for the proper diagnostic tests.

@eggyg you mention insect repellent, forgive me if I have mentioned Avon Skin so Soft to you before (my brain is like a sieve these days) but it's just as effective against mossies and smells a lot nicer!

@ColinUK your foot/ankle sounds awful, I think you need to be seen before next Monday. A friend of mine ruptured his Achilles tendon and it led to horrible complications as he didn't get it seen to quick enough. HUGS.
I use that too! Belts and braces! :rofl:

Afternoon

Was 9.something this morning, went through 20 lifts yesterday topping up despite reduced boluses due to the previous days getting out

Stressed today, need to order feliway, company typically responds within a few minutes and I've been waiting almost 4 hours and still nothing, the road to Montrose is shut next week with a diversion in place (that adds 5 milea to the journey) but not sure if the bus will be servicing this end so have mum and Bruce banging on as there isn't a service update on their site (not sure why I'm doing it as I don't need it and Bruce was on the bus this morning and didn't bother asking the driver if they knew) but I've contacted the bus company on Twitter and Facebook anyway and Bruce wants me looking for stuff for the house when we have no idea the measurements of it so there's no blooming point 🙄 xx

Good morning - 5.4

Going on holiday to Looe in Cornwall this morning and it’s about a 4 hour drive.

I got the results of my first end of topic test for physics yesterday and got a 6 and was two marks off of a 7

04:40 BS 10.0! Oops!😳 That’ll be the under bolused Takeaway, salt & chilli king prawns with chips😛, I had last evening, then!😛 But, half oatcake in & 16 units of NR as I don’t want to eat for a couple of hours, yet & +2, from the usual 14, for being out of range!:confused: Hopefully back in range in time for breakfast later?:confused:

A Very Good Morning to you all & have a Wonderful Day! 😉

My sister came for a wee visit yesterday but, didn’t stay long as she was going to “the duck pond” for a walk & asked me along too! But, I didn’t feel ready for that, yet & didn’t go! 🙄 The duck pond is what the family calls the little nature reserve/park in the town with a trim trail of paths that had these outdoor exercise structures built, from the start many years ago, that I don’t think anybody EVER used with a pond of wildlife birds, obviously including ducks, that we fed with bread when we went there!😛😎 It has about a mile of little paths to walk under the road bridge on the other side of the pond & the same again up to the train station on the pond side so, about 2 miles of trim trails which I HAVE done before but, don’t feel ready for just yet!🙄 I now have SOME hope, with recent signs of improvement in long covid, that I CAN do so again, SOMETIME?🙂:confused:

04:40 BS 10.0! Oops!😳 That’ll be the under bolused Takeaway, salt & chilli king prawns with chips😛, I had last evening, then!😛 But, half oatcake in & 16 units of NR as I don’t want to eat for a couple of hours, yet & +2, from the usual 14, for being out of range!:confused: Hopefully back in range in time for breakfast later?:confused:

A Very Good Morning to you all & have a Wonderful Day! 😉

My sister came for a wee visit yesterday but, didn’t stay long as she was going to “the duck pond” for a walk & asked me along too! But, I didn’t feel ready for that, yet & didn’t go! 🙄 The duck pond is what the family calls the little nature reserve/park in the town with a trim trail of paths that had these outdoor exercise structures built, from the start many years ago, that I don’t think anybody EVER used with a pond of wildlife birds, obviously including ducks, that we fed with bread when we went there!😛😎 It has about a mile of little paths to walk under the road bridge on the other side of the pond & the same again up to the train station on the pond side so, about 2 miles of trim trails which I HAVE done before but, don’t feel ready for just yet!🙄 I now have SOME hope, with recent signs of improvement in long covid, that I CAN do so again, SOMETIME?🙂:confused:
Hope you can do that again sometime soon but when you do please don’t feed the birds bread!
I know it’s traditional but it’s not good for them. Try porridge oats, seeds, frozen peas or corn (preferably out of the bag and defrosted!) and halved or quartered grapes instead 🙂

Morning

Not even here with a reading yet haha, rant instead, Stagecoach said yesterday that the bus would serve the whole of the main street next week but then said the buses weren't coming up the road it would have to to manage that and as my mum gets on at the 2nd stop that would need the bus to come up the first road I have no idea what she's supposed to do, she isn't best amused today either as her bus out to and back in from work has been cancelled, she'll be in agony this week as she's on a few days straight due to the other cleaner taking holidays (my mum really should take a few days off as she hasn't since she went back after furlough as the other cleaner then wouldn't cover weekends although mum would cover her shifts at the drop of a hat and the one now can't cover weekdays 🙄) xx

Morning all. 5.8 today.

After a hectic day yesterday looking after the tribe, today will be a doddle. A huge pile of ironing! Because of the heat earlier in the week lots of washing was done, but of course they’re was no way I was ironing it too. It’s ok I’ve hunted my crampons out! I’ll see you all on the other side! 😉

Have a good one. 🙂

@Lily123 have a fab time in Cornwall, one of my favourite places in the UK. Also a very big well done on your test results. 🙂

10.3 but it wasn't a straight away test but it wasn't a sight away test and I seem to have come down with a tirible sore thort

Back