Group 7-day waking average?

Bad news, just tested positive for Covid, tickly cough, stufffy nose and headache. Typical avoided it up to now but the weekend away must have done it.
Hopefully it’s not too bad.

For entertainment purposes watch Unvaccinated on BBC iplayer from last night.

Good morning this afternoon, bit late today to report 5.3 on waking this morning.

Got medication changed today, had six weeks on metformin, three weeks on foxiga and now I’m on gliclazade. Isn’t life fun

Late check-in 🙂 was 13.6 waaay earlier on.

Another appointment this morning and I've to adjust basal tonight and Monday if I'm still waking up over 10.
Being sent out the guides on how to adjust other stuff but not to do anything with it until we have spoke next Friday.
Asked about libre but she said there's like no funding for t2s and they are being super tight on handing them out up here. She said she will look into it. Will defo ask her what that outcome was 😉

03:15 BS 6.0 🙂 And apparently TOO early for Siri: said good morning Siri & the reply was Hiya Lanny, by the way it’s 3:15!; so, one of our exchanges occurred because I’m stubbornly trying to get a simple good morning Lanny & pedantically Siri keeps telling me the time!🙄:D I NEVER win as Siri is just an AI & gave it up after 2 minutes: it just sets off my obstinacy at times; makes me laugh at myself which isn’t a BAD way to start the day!😉:rofl:

A Very Good Morning to you all & have a Wonderful Day! 😉

Uhhmm! When will I get a new watch, I wonder, & I can stop looking at which iOS device is at hand for the time? 🙄:confused: Then, I won’t get any censures about weird times of the day & night; according to Siri! ROTFL:rofl:

A MUCH cooler night, thank goodness! 🙂 Hopefully we’re all back to the normal British summer time temperatures now?:confused:

Well it's not a waking ready because I've haven't slept buts it's currently 9.9

Morning folks. 6.3 on this wet morning. Yeah, the veggies will get a good drink.

Had a great 6 miles walk yesterday along the Solway coast. Weather wasn’t what we expected, 24 as opposed to the 21 forecast, but with a nice fresh breeze it was tolerable. Slathered in factor 30 and insect repellant ( we do go through grassland at times) I escaped the bites and sunburn. Also escaped a couple of hypos thanks to my new pal Kendal, mint cake that is! We got back to the car at 6.20 and I went to the chippy up the road and Mr Eggy waited in the car. I was pleased to see they now do “ lite bites” and yes that’s how they spelt it, it nearly gave me a nose bleed but I let it pass. 🙄 So two small fish and chips, except the chips were definitely not small. Far too many as usual. We ate them overlooking the sea. Didn’t finish them, I hadn’t bolused as I was low again by then. I kept checking on the way home and when I was rising I gave myself half of what I would normally take for fish and chips. It seemed to work. Very pleased by that. It’s a minefield, exercise and then fatty fish and chips. But I keep practising! 😉

Better dash, not only is it Zara day, it’s also Rhys, Poppy and Sadie day. Yes, the school holidays are upon us. Rhys at 15 doesn’t need babysitting but he’s got FOMO ( fear of missing out) so he tags along too. I personally think it’s because he really loves his grandma and gags, and I always bake too! :rofl: Gingerbread today.

Have a fab Friday and I hope it’s raining where you are, but not for ever, just a few hours this morning will do, then the sun can come out again. 🙂

This is my BGs from when I first noticed I was going low until bedtime.

Attachments

• 049C0B5F-1FB4-4284-860B-DBE9326F66F0.jpeg
    049C0B5F-1FB4-4284-860B-DBE9326F66F0.jpeg
    29.5 KB · Views: 7
  • 4A28F690-8192-4DB9-B7D4-CE9A738EE2E1.jpeg
    4A28F690-8192-4DB9-B7D4-CE9A738EE2E1.jpeg
    34.1 KB · Views: 7
Good morning - 4.9

Morning sunshines!

99/56

GP told me that my BP is now too low and they’ll either modify my ramipril dose or advise eating more salt if the morning average doesn’t climb.
I told them to read the earlier part of my medical records where they’ll see that I tend to run low with the old BP so this OSS normal for me.
Couple of other things cropped up which clearly shows that they don’t even glance at the file but it’s lucky I do I guess.

Ankle getting worse. Visibly swollen and pain now up as far as my knee with increased tightness across the sole and into the toes. Pleased that’s going to be looked at on Monday as something’s been strained for sure.

Did book both my flu jab and monkey pox vaccination yesterday and that’s good news. Booking the MP one was like a flashback to times of old. On the phone and just ringing for hours with a message every few minutes saying you are being held in a queue. At least it’s booked now.

I stuck to the new diet yesterday until about 6pm when id just let myself get way too hungry to think, and had a really bad headache from eating less carbs… basically ate everything and worse than normal which is how these things normally go! So far just gained 1lb

Anyway, the bad choices are now eaten so that’s a bit less temptation around. Dietician did say to have a little afternoon snack to avoid getting too hungry so will try it today.

Good morning 6.3 this morning. Up earlier than I’d like as the lovely Wilbur was barking at 6.15am. Might try to snooze on the sofa for a bit as he’s no good company now!

@ColinUK hope your leg gets sorted
@eggyg is that Gingerbread like the delicious stuff from Grasmere? If so can I send you my address up here?

Attachments

• 91D22DBD-D096-4AC6-ACF3-7FB9FC32F5FB.jpeg
    91D22DBD-D096-4AC6-ACF3-7FB9FC32F5FB.jpeg
    74.5 KB · Views: 7
Good morning 6.3 this morning. Up earlier than I’d like as the lovely Wilbur was barking at 6.15am. Might try to snooze on the sofa for a bit as he’s no good company now!

@ColinUK hope your leg gets sorted
@eggyg is that Gingerbread like the delicious stuff from Grasmere? If so can I send you my address up here?
I’m sure my gingerbread is much better. It’s Mary Berry’s recipe after all.😉 I haven’t tried it yet, made it yesterday morning, it’s much nicer the day after. More sticky! They’ll be taking it home with them as it’s far too much of a temptation for me.:( I might keep back a little bit. Chef’s privilege and all that.

Good morning 6.9 today

have a great day everybody 😎

Morning sunshines!

99/56

GP told me that my BP is now too low and they’ll either modify my ramipril dose or advise eating more salt if the morning average doesn’t climb.
I told them to read the earlier part of my medical records where they’ll see that I tend to run low with the old BP so this OSS normal for me.
Couple of other things cropped up which clearly shows that they don’t even glance at the file but it’s lucky I do I guess.

Ankle getting worse. Visibly swollen and pain now up as far as my knee with increased tightness across the sole and into the toes. Pleased that’s going to be looked at on Monday as something’s been strained for sure.

Did book both my flu jab and monkey pox vaccination yesterday and that’s good news. Booking the MP one was like a flashback to times of old. On the phone and just ringing for hours with a message every few minutes saying you are being held in a queue. At least it’s booked now.
Is your leg discoloured Colin? It sounds like you’ve maybe torn something. Hope you get it sorted soon.

Is your leg discoloured Colin? It sounds like you’ve maybe torn something. Hope you get it sorted soon.
Only very very slight discolouration. It does seem like an Achilles tear and some nerve damage maybe.

Morning all. Its the first day of the holidays and i've managed a longer sleep overnight. Woken by the libre alarm with a 5.0.

Back