Group 7-day waking average?

Down a bit more today at 6.1
Nice to get it a bit cooler today - at last.

Afternoon all. After a hot sleepless night (temp didn't drop under 27° until around 3am, the fan did nothing), i woke to a 5.3. I dropped a unit for breakfast so i didnt go too low to drive to work but ended up needing it 2hrs later with a spike. Then, unexpected physical activity at work happened all morning so dropping again now 🙄.
One more day before the summer hols. I'm shattered!
Hope you're all having a good day.

Bucket? 😉
Or nip behind a bush?
It had occurred to me that a bucket plus the use of his garden shed might be necessary. After all, it’s what most people had to do on a permanent basis at one time, privvy at the end of the garden. Son suggested a 10 minute walk to the public conveniences in the town. He isn’t a good enough gardener to have produced any shrubs large enough to hide behind. Luckily plumber had finished by 10.30 so I was able to have a coffee and comfort break before finishing the garden and coming home.

Finally home and chilling, calves are aching, about 4 miles covered and a quick 5 minutes into a pub to see my grandad who was having his lunch ((he did offer us but I didnt have insulin with me) yeah I didn't mention I was going out today but heres some pics

Why? Because me and Bruce were off to view a house and we are talking it :D xx

Attachments

• received_1075063636718891.jpeg
    received_1075063636718891.jpeg
    66.7 KB · Views: 21
  • received_551742133367068.jpeg
    received_551742133367068.jpeg
    77.9 KB · Views: 21
  • received_719737862429439.jpeg
    received_719737862429439.jpeg
    75.3 KB · Views: 21
  • received_784135252584107.jpeg
    received_784135252584107.jpeg
    78.4 KB · Views: 21
@Kaylz
I am so very happy that you have found somewhere for yourself annd Bruce to live.
Thank you Michael, we'll let you folks see when it's sorted as we won't get keys until its had its electrical safety check etc and needs floor coverings xx

@Kaylz
I am so delighted for you boh that I have ditched the ham, cheese and tomato sandwich I was going to have for dinner in favour of a very delicious pork dish, and have opened a somewhat expensive bottle of red that is set aside for special occasions, this is a special occasion. On top of that it is now 42 degrees and a tad uncomfortable but I am going o enjoy every mouthful

@Kaylz
I am so delighted for you boh that I have ditched the ham, cheese and tomato sandwich I was going to have for dinner in favour of a very delicious pork dish, and have opened a somewhat expensive bottle of red that is set aside for special occasions, this is a special occasion. On top of that it is now 42 degrees and a tad uncomfortable but I am going o enjoy every mouthful
We're having Pork too, salt & chilli belly slices, I haven't eaten since 7:30 this morning (a part from a few lifts) so I'm starving, enjoy your wine (couldn't stand the stuff myself even when I did drink) it's only 17C here but felt much warmer with all that walking so youur 'a tad uncomfortable" must be an understatement xx

Last edited:
Finally home and chilling, calves are aching, about 4 miles covered and a quick 5 minutes into a pub to see my grandad who was having his lunch ((he did offer us but I didnt have insulin with me) yeah I didn't mention I was going out today but heres some pics

Everything crossed it all goes smoothly for you both! xxxx

Congratulations on the house.

Absolutely delighted for you both. Hope it passes the elec tests. You know you are going to have to tell us all about it.
And of course invite us all to the housewarming party………
xxx

Awww guys thanks so much, I've been anxious about going out since I found out about the viewing last week and the fact I wasn't actually too bad about it today made the day even better

It's a few doors away from a primary school (so will be handy when we do have kids) it's an upstairs downstairs property with living room and a dining room, separate bathroom to toilet it needs all floor coverings but the walls are OK for now xx

Aw @Kaylz I'm so happy for you both. Hope everything goes as smoothly as possible.

Dez

Congratulations @Kaylz, lovely pics as well

04:35 BS 6.8 🙂

A Very Good Morning to you all & have a Wonderful Day! 😉

Yesterday was quite a bit cooler & a wee bit grey with a much easier to sleep night. Phew! 🙂

Been watching the new series of Superman & Lois, all 15 episodes of season 2 on iPlayer, & oh my! 😱 They started us off gently, it would seem, with season 1 & have levelled up big time on season 2! Almost there with 10 episodes watched yesterday & the rest today! 😱:D

Just going to have some ramen for breakfast & settle down to watch some more before my tesco shopping 11:00 to 12:00 & hopefully some sushi? 😛

Back