Group 7-day waking average?

Whenever I read these stories, I get one of those funny moment thoughts as to what it must be like as an adult to have parents as both mine passed away when I was a teenager.
That’s so sad. My mum died when I was 30, she was 52 and my sister had just turned 20. I think that’s why I get frustrated with my MIL. She doesn’t realise how lucky she is to get to this age with her health mostly intact, age related aches and pains, and a large family surrounding her. She gave up completely at 69 when she was widowed.

Late today, my waking score was 6.3 - up a bit from yesterday.

05:41 BS 6.9 🙂

A Very Good Morning to you all & have a Wonderful Day! 😉

Last night was quite noisy & was wakened up twice by the thunder in the night & this morning feels quite chilly so, got a throw out as the double sheets layers of the duvet cover weren’t quite warm enough! 🙄

Uhmm! Wi fi is patchy this morning so, maybe the phone lines overhead were affected by the thunderstorm? Too about 10/15 minutes to post this after writing it to get my internet connection back! Better post it NOW in case it goes again!

Morning

Nothing good about it, just burst into tears, I'm so tired getting up at 5am every morning, I lay with Bruce for 15 minutes then got up to the toilet to be stressed out by mum hanging about outside the door cause her bus has been cancelled again so I've to rush again, feeling really fed up today xx

6.2 and 98/59

Lost out on an eBay gem of a kneeling chair yesterday. It’d been misdescribed and was bobbing along nice and low until about two hours before the end. Ended up going for four times my maximum bid. I’d been comfortably the highest bidder for three days. C’est la vie!

Morning all, 6.8 here.I can see a mountain out of my window! Yes, we made it to the Dolomites. First the tour company had to push the holiday back by 4 days because our flight was cancelled in the big Gatwick cull a couple of weeks ago, which involved a flurry of rearranging insurance, car park, and hotel dates. Then it meant travelling yesterday, the first day of the main school holidays, which I wouldn’t have chosen, but apart from sitting in the plane on the tarmac for an hour and a half waiting for German airspace to free up a slot, it all went as smoothly as a trip on the busiest day of the year can. Sat on the balcony last night watching the rain tipping down in a typical Alpine thunderstorm, hoping our daughter is adhering to the watering schedule in our garden at home.
751D77E0-4162-4B7E-98AC-2C964DA3C794.jpeg

Good morning, 6.6. Have a nice Sunday everyone, and for the ones going on holiday, enjoy! 🙂

7.8 first day of switching basal to evening yesterday so it seems to have helped stop the morning rise just need to remember to take it in the evenings.

Still exhausted today, did spend yesterday mostly resting but got out a bit too. Playing in a concert today and got some tidying/sorting out to do in the flat first. Being picked up at 12 so going to have to have lunch at 11 I think

Good morning. 6.00. Heavy grey cloud and much rain forecast. Nice quiet day today - taking a pick of the garden to vegetarian friends who live by the sea. Broad beans, courgette, beetroot, carrot, lettuce, rocket, pak choi, Chinese mustard, basil... despite the heat wave the veggie plot has done OK.
Have a good day everyone.

5.7 for me today. 🙂

Dull with rain forecast later. :(

Dez

All this talk of rain… my concert is outside so hoping we don’t get rain!

Good morning - 6.7

First day in Looe was fantastic yesterday, even if the weather wasn’t

Same basal as yesterday and it was 10.9 for me this morning as oppose to 4.2 yesterday.

We have a club drive today... just taking Arthur on his own (hope we don't get wet) and then going to the Theatre tonight to see "Here Come the Boys" which is a Strictly spin off show. It will be a tight turn around for me and I will no doubt end up putting my GGs and chucks to bed after I get back. Not complaining though as I am sure it will be an enjoyable day.

Afternoon! Lie in today and woke to a lovely 5.4. It didn’t last long, visit to loo and putting my dressing gown on put it up to 6.8 in about five minutes! 🙄

It’s a wee bit breezy here, rain almost all day yesterday and forecast today. Ah well, it’s filled the butt and watered the veggies. Small mercies and all that. No great plans today.

@Robin that looks amazing, we visited Lake Molveno many years ago and the view out of our hotel room was very similar. Enjoy.

Have a super Sunday all. 🙂

Motning all. 6.4 this morning. TIR not very good, needed lots of corrections yesterday. Basal change needed for the holidays i think.
@Robin, lovely view. Have a great time.

Morning all
*casually strolls in with a single figure* 9.3 (already up over 10 again but was nice while it lasted)

Im sat here wondering what I'll do today completely forgetting I have my new cooker coming today. (apparently between 8 and 12 - wups) Suppose getting dressed is no longer optional :rofl:

Good morning forum. Cool and windy here today , looking at 4 degrees warmer than yesterday.

It’s a 5.6 for me as opposed to 6.6 yesterday.

Back