Group 7-day waking average?

Morning all on another beautiful day with a light breeze to take the edge off the heat.

4.6 this morning after a 1:30 alert and 2 JBs. Last 7 days 90% in target with 3% below. Conclusions: I don't like the taste of the green JBs, reminds me of disinfectant, not that I ever consume that! The D is behaving at the moment, long may it last!

@rebrascora totally agree about being annoyed with the odd Libre that misbehaves and puts your time in the red up. No matter how much you protest the HCPs look at you with scepticism. I'm looking forward to meeting my new DSN next month as she's a T1 on a pump and should understand. However on the whole I find the Libres really accurate. I should ring Abbott about your current one.

@Nigel mark Congratulations on the HS and welcome to the forum. Tell us a bit more about yourself.

@eggyg hope your daughter enjoys her holiday. I have only been to Agios Georgios once, I recall a very long and gorgeous beach with restaurants all along it, backed by bamboo.

Totally off topic here but I could swear I've put weight on over the last 2 years (you'd imagine being stuck in the house would do that anyway) but came across a pair of jeans Bruce bought me a few years ago, size 6, laughed and went to see how small they were on me, oddly they still fit! :confused: xx

Totally off topic here but I could swear I've put weight on over the last 2 years (you'd imagine being stuck in the house would do that anyway) but came across a pair of jeans Bruce bought me a few years ago, size 6, laughed and went to see how small they were on me, oddly they still fit! :confused: xx
You can have some of my weight anytime!

Conclusions: I don't like the taste of the green JBs, reminds me of disinfectant, not that I ever consume that!
Believe it or not there are some weird people on this forum who like the green JBs. 🙄
My definition of a "really bad hypo" is one which has to be treated with green JBs because that is all that are left.
@Northerner wrote a great poem on the subject

Believe it or not there are some weird people on this forum who like the green JBs. 🙄
My definition of a "really bad hypo" is one which has to be treated with green JBs because that is all that are left.
@Northerner wrote a great poem on the subject
Me!!! I’ll swap all my black ones for everyones green ones anytime. Green are my fav, then yellow, orange, red only if I must, black not a chance! :(

After a reasnoble 8.1 yesterday woke to 11.8 this morning. Night was disturbed by phantom pain again but like infections it makes BG move in random directions.

Saw there was an amputee post by @Patrick J and will respond in a bit. Unfortunately I did not see any notifications and the system will only let me back check a couple of days.

5.6 this morning. The 8 units of insulatard seem to be working a treat for getting me consistently into the 5s in the morning.

I have my next antenatal appointment next Friday. Scan first thing (please pray bean is ok in there) then consultant, diabetic nurse etc.

00::03 BS 5.6 🙂

Another extremely early Very Good Morning to you all & have a Wonderful Day! 😉

Unfortunately hardly saw Rory play at all yesterday as he was in the penultimate pair to start & I just couldn’t hold on falling asleep somewhere between 14:30 ish & his sarting time of after 3pm? The tiredness of the first couple of days of my cycle hit me BIG TIME! I still had my iPad on & plugged in so, it didn’t switch off, & woke just after 18:00 to see an ABSOLUTELY MAGICAL BUNKER SHOT 😛:D😎:rofl: from Rory on the 10th hole for an Eagle going from 1 shot behind the lead at -13 to 1 shot clear of the field at -15: reminiscent of that BRILLIANT bunker Birdie on the 18th at Augusta US Masters earlier this year; also, very closely followed by his playing partner Viktor Hovland with a Birdie to join him in the lead both at -15. I was only up for a loo break, unfortunately, & try as I might couldn’t really stay awake to see the end of the round as it was just background noise with me drifting in & out of sleep! 🙄

Woke again just after midnight with the iPad still on. Switched off Now TV & checked The Open app to see that both Viktor Hovland & Rory McIlroy have both pulled a 4 shot lead ahead of the field on -16 & starting last today with the penultimate pair on -12 behind them. :D😛 Victor Hovaland is a young new talent from Norway playing his first The Open & he’s leading the field, with Rory, going into the final day later this afternoon after 3pm, towards 4pm!😱

I woke earlier, already just finished eating breakfast & posting, much more refreshed & cycle down to a trickle now: heaviest on the 1st day & still heavy on the 2nd; why the start of one wipes me out SO much! So, hopefully less tired today to catch the leaders on the last day of The Open live? :confused:

I may have only seen 1 shot being played live yesterday from Rory BUT, WHAT A SHOT! 😱😛😎:rofl: I’m SO glad I SAW it!😛 WHAT is it with bunker shots from Rory this year? o_O Maybe he should hit them in the bunker deliberately?:confused::rofl:

5.5 this morning. Also discovered how to beat the dawn phenomenon… just set your alarm for 4am because you’re catching the early ferry, but spend so much time worrying about oversleeping that you don’t actually get to sleep…..

375 mile drive after the ferry so today will be fuelled by lots of coffee and lots of rest breaks.

Attachments

• 5CCE6DDE-76CD-4CEB-B718-62E30F18CAD9.png
    5CCE6DDE-76CD-4CEB-B718-62E30F18CAD9.png
    118.5 KB · Views: 15
  • CFCFC0F6-8111-4FED-8958-EA673D9D190F.jpeg
    CFCFC0F6-8111-4FED-8958-EA673D9D190F.jpeg
    44.3 KB · Views: 12
Good morning - 5.6 . Nice fresh morning, some high thin cloud, 29 degrees forecast.
Spent yesterday's ends on strimming field margins and the middle flat out reading. Not sure if bounding pulse after an hours work was result of over heating so took cautious approach and rested with copious fluid intake and it settled down.
Wolf was a bit worried by his shower (rigged up garden sprinkler) at first but soon discovered its benefits and was cool enough by evening to have a flying silly 5 minutes racing about, ears and tongue flapping, tail flying.
Ukrs at the seaside - their tans are getting amazing.

Have a great day and keep cool.

Good morning everyone. Really cool here right now and dark too but the sun is just starting to peep out from the clouds.

Out for a longer walk this morning before church, then a shorter walk this afternoon.

BG 5.0 good
Pulse 53 low again. So maynbe the potassium had zero influence on my pulse after all. So why has it been higher since I started taking potassium? Placaebo effect? The heat
BP 118/78 still in range. Good

Potassium in food today 3116mg
Saturated fats 3g
Salt 2.57g
Cholesterol 134mg high for me but then I'm having a sunday roast (sort of) for tea.

Nothing planned for today other that eating and exercising the food away !!! Thank goodness I live by the coast

Have a great day today whatever you are doing

Last edited:
Good morning everyone. Really cool here right now and dark too but the sun is just starting to peep out from the clouds.

Out for a longer walk this morning before church, then a shorter walk this afternoon.

BG 5.0 good
Pulse 53 low again. So maynbe the potassium had zero influence on my pulse after all. So why has it been higher since I started taking potassium? Placaebo effect? The heat
BP 118/78 still in range. Good

Potassium in food today 3036mg
Saturated fats 4g
Salt 2.2g
Cholesterol 134mg high for me but then I'm having a sunday roast (sort of) for tea.

Nothing planned for today other that eating and exercising the food away !!! Thank goodness I live by the coast

Have a great day today whatever you are doing
Wow, still dark at half6? This was our view at 4am, didn’t really get dark during the night.

Attachments

• 050A22F5-74D8-4BC4-A322-9249B2ACC255.jpeg
    050A22F5-74D8-4BC4-A322-9249B2ACC255.jpeg
    36.1 KB · Views: 9
I was awoken earlier by the delightful sounds of the cat coughing up a furball right beside the bed. Why oh why, do moggies have to run backwards in the process, leaving a nasty trail to clear up, instead of staying in one place?
Anyways, when I did a finger prick, I was awarded a consolation prize of . . . . . .

1658037376180.png
🙂
Off now for a tramp in the woods, before it gets too hot. Stay cool and safe everyone.

Dez

Yup dark and dingy. Probably due to the 100% cloud cover. Helpful for my morning walk so that I don't overheat. 🙂

6.3 this morning. BP 112/70

Have closed the shutters on all south facing windows in preparation for The Great Heat of 2022 hitting tomorrow.

Not much else to report today other than formal choir audition later today so I’ll be steaming my throat and doing warm ups at home I think.
I know it’s only a bit of fun but I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t nervous.

Morning all. 5.6 here. Up early for me on a Sunday, but I’m already behind a load of you! Volunteered to go and take photos of daughter riding on the cross country course at a civilised time this morning, then of course they brought it forward to 8.30 am to beat the heat.

6.2 however it was achieved by a a mini pack of love heats at 12.40 last night.

Back