Group 7-day waking average?

Morning folks. 18.4 but had been up to make a coffee already by the time I fingerpricked. Double slapped with dawn from 3am and foot on the floor because that's exactly wheat my bg needs 🙄.

libre is showing a --> now so hopefully the wee bite of cheese has calmed stuff down somewhat. Will defo delay any proper brekkie for a few hours and let bg come down (as in slowly wander down with no real urgency).

Anyway todays plan is to pick up my bag of goodies from the chemist first thing and going for a run with sis in law this afternoon to drop off my nephews girlfriend in Glasgow for a concert (ed sheeran). Who knows where we will end up on the way home, there's usually a detour of some kind :rofl:

Hope you all have a great day.

I was advised you should nor exercise hard, e.g. running, if BG over 14 as sticky blood increases risk of clot!

10.3 unfortunately but I had been up and moving so could be the raise thing in morning. I do know that a correction I did at bed time did work because I checked it s couple of hours later. Perhaps she something to do with the fact I was up most of the night feeling really sick. Could be worst though

Morning all! It’s going to be another hot one 🙂 5.2 for me

Watch out for those sunshine hypos! 🙂

Morning folks. 🙂 8.1 here.

I love it when I get some admin done too @eggyg! Yesterday was a blinder - I finally got round to writing a new CV and sending it off to the boss of adult education for this area. Hopefully, he can find me some classes to teach from September.

Best of luck @Bloden

Everything crossed for you!

I was advised you should nor exercise hard, e.g. running, if BG over 14 as sticky blood increases risk of clot!
Really I've started work at over that before which is sometimes excise.

LOL sorry to clarify - going for a run as in run in the car, wee bit far away for actual running but ty for being concerned x 😉
I knew that was what you meant, the context would lead to that too xx

7.9 here, woke up at 5am but not up till 8 so maybe it was 5.2 when i woke?

@Lily123 have you tried reporting the faulty sensor online? I always do it that way and they just email saying they're sending me a new one. Here's the link https://www.freestylelibre.co.uk/libre/help/sensor-support-form.html

Didn't mention here actually but i had to remove my libre sensor a week early on Sunday as i had a reaction to it (and it was hanging very loose about to come off so reported that). My arm still has a red circle as i reacted to both the sensor and the overtape. I do sometimes find them a bit itchy and take antihistamines whilst i wear a sensor but havent had a reaction like this before. Have bought some cream to apply to the area and not applied another until it recovers. Hoping this isn't a new pattern.

Morning

10.something this morning after a warm uncomfortable night

Yesterday was an odd one, woke in the 8's, did literally a couple of minutes on the cross trainer just before 10am, was 5.7 before dinner so had 3 lifts and knocked half a unit off my bolus yet by tea I had still come down to 4.9 🙄 xx

Morning…9.7 for me, looks like I slightly over corrected nighttime low…ah well.

Another hot day today, perfect day to be going to the theatre in London….oh hang in, maybe not.

Have taken waaaaay too long deciding what to wear…how come men can wear basically the same clothes whatever the occasion and weather? my daughter refers to my husbands holiday packing as his capsule wardrobe 🙂

Have a great day everyone…hopefully we all get the temp we like.😎

Morning all. 5.9.

Got in touch with Abbott, and new sensor on its way, after lots of questions. Center Parcs restaurants and swimming slots all booked, so pleased with admin done yesterday. Didn’t bother with Halifax, that can wait. I’d been on the phone for quite a while by this point. There’s only so much “ muzak” I can take in one day. 😉

Another beautiful day, although only 12 degrees at the moment but showing potential. Off for my four weekly haircut and eyebrow and tash waxing. All badly needed, the sun makes my hair grow really quickly. Going to walk into town and Mr Eggy will meet me later for a very quick lunch, Tesco Meal Deal, on a bench if we’re lucky. He has yet another trip to the hospital, four times he’ll have driven up there since last Friday. Once with me, and this will be his third time. Nothing to be concerned about, it’s just his 8 weekly cholesterol/ placebo injection today. He’s part of a trial. The other two times was fitting of ECG and then returning it. After that, he’s only in 10/15 minutes, we’re off to the pet food suppliers to replenish the bird food. I can’t keep up with them at the moment. It’s going to cost a fortune I’ve been told, sunflowers hearts have rocketed in price. I also need mixed seed, fat balls, nuts, meal worms and suet blocks. The baby starlings are eating me out of house and home, must have two dozen of them, at least! Might have to pop into the bank to arrange a second mortgage! 😱

Hope it’s sunny, but not too hot, where you are. Have a fab day. 🙂

Same here, costing me a small fortune in fatballs.

Morning all and 7.1 for me although that was after a 5 am toilet stop.

Spiking again after breakfast. Looks like I might have to revisit my bolus timings.

New sensor day today, will it be a good 'un?

An way brew nearly done and the garden beckons.

Have a good day everyone.

Morning! 6.2 here. Very hot weather, I feel for @Michael12421 as I believe it's even hotter in his area! BG is behaving, I guess the lack of activity balances the effect of the temperatures. My main concerns are keeping my insulin cool and the fact that one of my main hypo symptoms is sweating, which right now will happen anytime I get out of the house! :rofl:

Not too worried thought, it's not stopping me to have a good time with my loved ones <3

Morning

9 this morning, totally exhausted and not eating properly. Anyway only today and tomorrow to go, and decided that hubby is going to drop me at my mums on his way to work and then I will walk home this evening so that will give me a break of about 1/2hr, as I haven't been able to do running, yoga or go see mum in the evening due to work, so decided enough is enough, if they can't accept that I need to go see my mum for a couple of hours (I will be taking laptop anf be logged on), then I can't cover a full week of 14hr days.

Going away to Kent for the weekend, Alpaca trekking and going on the New Romney, Hythe and Dymchurch Railway on Sunday. Then only 5 weeks until I go on holiday to Norfolk and need to lose 6lbs by then to be at the same weight I was last year, so next week I will put effort into running, yoga and what I am eaing.

@everydayupsanddowns - congrats on the HS.

8.7 this morning for me despite a correction before bed. Added another 2 units of Levemir to my tally this morning plus a 1.5 correction and still went up instead of down. That's stress for you.
Got a heartbreaking job to do soon. I have to go and say goodbye to one of Ian's horses, Ernie, AKA the Northern Powerhouse. I need to put a halter on him so that Ian can catch him for whoever is going to come and do the deed. Poor lad hasn't been right for years and vets just haven't been able to figure out what the problem is. His back end has just slowly become emaciated and his spine is arching and hips opening up. Ian has been piling buckets of feed into every day for months and his front end looks totally normal and his eyes are bright and his coat is gleaming but his back end makes you wince. He hasn't seemed to be in pain as he is keen for food and has maintained his status as herd leader but last night when I went to see him he couldn't bear me to even touch his hind quarters or legs and they kept going into spasm. Rang Ian and told him it is time to end it but absolutely gutted. I don't think either of us wanted to make the decision but there has been a notable deterioration in the last couple of weeks and last night I realised the time has come and Ian didn't argue. You could not find a more genuine horse anywhere. He would give you his all and another 50% for good measure. I'm devastated but know it needs to be done. :(

Congrats to @everydayupsanddowns (well your T-slim pump and Dexcom anyway 😉) on your House Special this morning.

the fact that one of my main hypo symptoms is sweating, which right now will happen anytime I get out of the house! :rofl:
Yep struggling to distinguish if low or just too hot is a pain, thinking "do I really want to prick my finger yet again" although for me it's in the house which is currently like an oven 🙄 xx

8.7 this morning for me despite a correction before bed. Added another 2 units of Levemir to my tally this morning plus a 1.5 correction and still went up instead of down. That's stress for you.
Got a heartbreaking job to do soon. I have to go and say goodbye to one of Ian's horses, Ernie, AKA the Northern Powerhouse. I need to put a halter on him so that Ian can catch him for whoever is going to come and do the deed. Poor lad hasn't been right for years and vets just haven't been able to figure out what the problem is. His back end has just slowly become emaciated and his spine is arching and hips opening up. Ian has been piling buckets of feed into every day for months and his front end looks totally normal and his eyes are bright and his coat is gleaming but his back end makes you wince. He hasn't seemed to be in pain as he is keen for food and has maintained his status as herd leader but last night when I went to see him he couldn't bear me to even touch his hind quarters or legs and they kept going into spasm. Rang Ian and told him it is time to end it but absolutely gutted. I don't think either of us wanted to make the decision but there has been a notable deterioration in the last couple of weeks and last night I realised the time has come and Ian didn't argue. You could not find a more genuine horse anywhere. He would give you his all and another 50% for good measure. I'm devastated but know it needs to be done. :(

Congrats to @everydayupsanddowns (well your T-slim pump and Dexcom anyway 😉) on your House Special this morning.
It’s gut wrenching when they have to go, even though you know it’s the right thing.

Back