Group 7-day waking average?

Morning all. 6.1 for me. I ruined my second day of 100% by a slight rise out of target overnight. Its sunny here atm but forecasting heavy showers.

Have a good day everyone.

Up late this morning as I was tired. I survived the dog sitting. My daughter and family came back to pick up the dog and have some tea. A good time.

The peace this morning and the good nights sleep .... wonderful.

BG 4.4 a good number even if a fraction low

Today, walking, relaxing, appreciating the reduced stress.

Have a great day today whatever you are doing

Morning all. A much more respectful time to be up. 6.1.

I woke at 3.30 dripping with sweat after having a nightmare. I was at a wedding and the recently married couple sabotaged my insulin and my BGs were dropping like a stone, at 2.2 I was slurring my words and falling around and no one would believe me they thought I was drunk. I was beating the husband around the head with my Accu-Chek but not doing much harm as I felt so weak. Weird! Been awake tossing and turning since then. Nana nap later.😉 BTW I checked my BGs incase I was hypo, I was dead on 6.

Just more pootling about today. Sometimes pootling is good.

Have a great day. 🙂

Morning

8.6 today xx

morning everyone 14.8
Not strictly my proper waking reading. Fell asleep so early last night (like before 8pm), was up by 2.30. Had some yogurt and managed to go back to bed and sleep around 4 until just before 8.

Hoping this coffee hits me soon...not sure the extra sleep was the best plan :rofl:

have a wonderful day everyon

5.2 despite stacking at bed time and checking on it a couple if times in the night due to waking up. Thinking back over things phererhps I should start consider things about both my Livermir doses. I always get nervous in the low 5s

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220524-082616.png
    Screenshot_20220524-082616.png
    86.5 KB · Views: 7
5.2 despite stacking at bed time and checking on it a couple if times in the night due to waking up. Thinking back over things phererhps I should start consider things about both my Livermir doses. I always get nervous in the low 5s
I've also not been at home for what's coming up to 2 weeks(not abored/ just staying at my parents house for while I was supposed to to to Sweden. Which I find even that can have an affect

Last edited:
5.6 for me today. 🙂

Dez

Libre was telling me 4.8 this morning.

Morning all and 5.6 for me despite zooming up to 13 pre bed. I think that was a basal reduction too far.

This morning could probably be shower dodging in the garden. Down to the rehearsal studio PM.

Have a good day everyone.

Morning all...

3.7 this morning after a very very gentle fall overnight. In fact the line was *almost* straight. Time in range 95% with only 1% below 3.9

I thought I saw someone with an HS this morning, but can't find it now...

Quick visit to M&S this morning, followed by a grocery shop... very exciting, NOT!

5.0 on the Libre for me this morning but that involved a single JB a couple of hours earlier for what Libre said was 3.8 and finger prick showed as 5.1. I resent having to eat sweets to placate my Libre but the trend was a very slow decline so played it safe ,especially with 20 units of morning Levemir going in. Just 2 units last night again, so may have to consider going to bed with a slightly higher BG or knocking it down to 1 unit.... Will see how my day goes.
Rain hasn't arrived here yet so more gardening for me I guess. Actually, it is more jungle clearance and there will also be some lawn mowing and I want to sow some beans. Then my challenge of the day will be riding Rascal. I need to be on top mental and physical form for that, especially without my sister here as a safety net. He is like sitting on rocket fuel that you have little control over. He feels awesome because the power is raw but it is very difficult to keep a lid on it. The trick is to pretend that you are relaxed, when in reality you are just preparing to be launched out of the saddle at any moment. Just as well I like living on the edge 😉 Poor Rascal missed his calling as a rodeo bronc....there are just no job prospects for it in this country!

Oh and many congratulations to @rayray119 on your House Special this morning. Seems a shame to consider a Levemir reduction just when you are getting nice waking readings but you have to do what you feel comfortable with.

Morning all...

3.7 this morning after a very very gentle fall overnight. In fact the line was *almost* straight. Time in range 95% with only 1% below 3.9

I thought I saw someone with an HS this morning, but can't find it now...

Quick visit to M&S this morning, followed by a grocery shop... very exciting, NOT!
here you go.

Good morning and a 5.2 house special🙂. Spent most of yesterday sleeping in bed which is worse than my usual but not sure if it is because of Saturday's covid jab. Still not great today but improving🙂

Good morning everyone! 7'5 today, a bit higher but I did absolutely nothing physical last evening. Today can be busy so I kept the same basal dose.

Yesterday I forgot my meter at home and I felt a bit weird after work so ate a small cereal bar before walking home and tested as soon as I got there, I was at 4'5 so seems the carbs were not a bad idea.

I just got a text from my surgery, starting with "Dear Elena, we strongly advise you to quit smoking", then offering different resources to help. Sounds a bit aggressive considering I don't smoke to begin with! :rofl:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-05-24-10-47-51-330_com.google.android.apps.messaging.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-05-24-10-47-51-330_com.google.android.apps.messaging.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 10
Back