Group 7-day waking average?

@Michael12421 now that’s a star worthy reading for you! Much better than the hypos you’ve been getting regularly. What changed?

And how’s the insane heat impacting you?

Good morning everyone. Not much sleep last night with an anxious dog to contend with.

Up at 4:30am (pretty normal for me) BG 4.9 (pretty normal for me).

Out shortly after breakfast for a short walk

Good morning all. 6.1 and it’s so quiet right now that I can hear the birdsong.

7.9 and it looks nice out but with such varied weather this week I’m just going to check if today is expected to be hot and sunny or torrential rainstorms before deciding whether to put some washing in.

@Michael12421 now that’s a star worthy reading for you! Much better than the hypos you’ve been getting regularly. What changed?

And how’s the insane heat impacting you?
I redced my basal by one unit 3 days ago. The heat isn't insane, it is very warm but not scorching. It is now 8.35 and the sensor outside is reading 29 degrees already. Going out with Missy before it gets any warmer.

Morning all. 5.6.

Baby Zara was on good form yesterday, still on the antibiotics for her tonsillitis but much improved. She was very tired by the time mummy came at 5pm ( as were we!) still not 100%. She’s coming later today for a sleepover as mummy and daddy are at a wedding, it’s only her second time sleeping over, fingers crossed we’ll all be fine.

Only caught up on yesterday’s posts, congratulations @Lucyr and @Pattidevans on your HSs.
Congratulations @Sitosea on your’s this morning.
@Michael12421 our temperature thingy is currently showing 11.7! But, hey, the sun’s shining, what more could I want? 😉 Hope you and Missy can keep cool.
@Grannylorraine enjoy the hen do, sounds much better than a drunken day walking pub to pub wearing sashes, mind you, it’s a long time since I’ve been on one of those hen dos, thank goodness!
@Gwynn enjoy your walk with the pooch.

Everyone, have a sunny, super, Saturday. 🙂

Just for fun, here’s a couple of photos I took yesterday of Zara. She’s looking very grown up all of a sudden.

Attachments

• 08D11378-FAA0-47AF-9B5C-8298EE7D72B2.jpeg
    08D11378-FAA0-47AF-9B5C-8298EE7D72B2.jpeg
    50.9 KB · Views: 14
  • 11CB7F02-7380-4556-A24B-CA76F691BAD8.jpeg
    11CB7F02-7380-4556-A24B-CA76F691BAD8.jpeg
    78 KB · Views: 14
Morning. Chelsea week yay. 🙂

Well done @Sitosea on that House Special.
5.5 for me today. 🙂

Dez

Good morning - 6.3
Aaah, that’s better. 🙂

Morning all. 8.3 here, but completely and utterly as flat as it could be. Hmmm.

Off to Swansea today. Mum’s 86 (going on 66) next week, but the family get-together isn’t till next weekend and she’ll be busy partying on the actual day with her friends, so it’s a pre-birthday coffee and bacon buttie at the beach, and a chance to drop off pressies, etc.

Morning everyone. 8.1 for me this morning, after sensor saying i'd been over 15 overnight!! We went out for a meal last night for our wedding anniversary. I thought i'd done well with bolussing but obviously not as i had a stubborn hypo when we got home. Food was lovely though.

@Sitosea congrats on the HS.
@Grannylorraine enjoy the hen do.
@Michael12421 for me 29 would be scorching!!
@eggyg baby Zara is growing up so fast!

Congrats to yesterdays HS @Lucyr and @Pattidevans .

Have a nice Saturday everyone. I'm glad its the weekend, it been an extremely long week.

Morning. Chelsea week yay. 🙂
Not been to Chelsea in years! Enjoy!
I’m thinking of maybe Hampton Court as not been to that one in ages either.

Morning

7.8 today xx

Good morning, 7.7 for me….surprisingly upward line before bed so jabbed a correction…looks like the right decision.

Had intended to be “up and at ‘em” this morning….well I’m up🙄 Had a frustrating evening with my sewing machine and was determined to sort it before bed…resulting in a much later night than intended.

Gardening today….does one ever catch up? Husband will be playing cricket….so I can crack on with no distractions. 🙂

Hope everyone has a lovely day.

Good morning- 6.2

The Libre I put on yesterday decided to end early.

FB7D1176-9A56-4DFC-981C-C95F69D3D5B7.png

Back