Group 7-day waking average?

I guess it's the old saying you know your own body.
Ah yes I would more of an idea of to which it was if I saw I could see what was happening but yes I do know I rise in the morning at least sometimes.

Goodness, that took me back 50 years, when I visited Malta as a child, and came across Nespoli, (which is the Italian for Nisperos.) and my mother had a long discussion with the gardener as to whether they were the same as an English medlar. The upshot was that no, they're not the same botanical family, but they are known as Japanese Medlars, (or Loquats). The true Medlar is only really used for jam, and has to be 'bletted', meaning picked and left to go soft, before it is useable.( I know about Medlars because someone in the village has a Medlar tree and gives the excess produce to the autumn bring and take fruit fair, and someone always asks on the village forum 'but what do you do with them?')
That's really interesting! So, I guess the fruit I ate in Spain is actually loquat. It definitely could be eaten fresh and was pretty sweet. And the ones from the shop look the same, I think they are just not ripe enough :confused:

Good morning! 6'7 here.

I met a housemate in the kitchen at 5:30. I was in my uniform making toast, he hadn't gone to sleep yet after finishing his shift at 4 am in a night club. He was like "how can you work so early??" and I was like "how can you work so late??" :rofl:

I mean, I wouldn't choose to get up at 5 am but I don't think the night life is for me!

Good morning relieved to see a respectable 5.9 this morning

still had some high readings yesterday late afternoon & early evening, and was quite lethargic, but apart from sweating in the night, today I’m feeling more “normal”

I’ve now received my discharge letter from the hospital orthopaedic dept
up until the point they told me they are discharging me,I thought I was on a waiting list for surgery, following 3 steroid injections 🙄 this letter I’m thinking will need replying to, aswell as speaking to GP for a swift re-referral.
I know the NHS is overstretched at the moment but they might be just juggling up the numbers.

Have a great weekend everybody

Lovely pic @rebrascora sounds like a fun day

A 7.2 for me today.

Hope everyone has a lovely Sunday 🙂

Last edited:
Moooorning! 10.1 here, oops, that’ll be last night’s Chinese meal. Wotz in it to make it keep giving and giving, even after I’ve gone to bed? :confused:😳🙂

Yesterday’s fezzie was lot o hwyl (lots of fun). We shared a picnic table with some Welsh speakers who very patiently suffered my garbled Cymraeg without flinching. My hot tip (if you’re into Welsh music) is a band called Plu - folk/pop with hypnotic harmonies...cool.😎

Great pics yesterday ev1. I used to eat nísperos when I lived in Spain, yum. Took me back.

11.1 I think I might try another half a unit in my evening livermirr tonight.

Morning folks. A nice round 7 on this beautiful morning. Had a rubbish night, absolutely roasting, after 10 days we still haven’t got the hang of this underfloor heating, we can’t seem to be able to control it or indeed, knock it off! We have information leaflets for everything, including how to switch on the kettle and hairdryer, but nothing on how to work the blooming heating! :(

Yesterday was a nice day, had a chill morning after Friday’s adventures, and then took ourselves up the mountain behind us. We didn’t go to the top, it was one of those when you think you’re at the summit and there’s another one, then another one etc etc! I had my old lady walking poles, only brought out for the big guns. It’s a good job as I stepped on a wet rock and slipped, they saved me from falling but what a fright I got. I’m a liability at times. 🙄 Fab views though, we could see our cottage and the secret loch we discovered last week. The sun got out and we sat in our wee garden and had a drink when we got back. Perfect. Today is the last day we can expect to be dry before our holiday is over, so we’re going for a stride out along the River Tarbat which is just across the road from us.

Have a super Sunday everyone and I’ll speak to you tomorrow on Day 11 of our Highland Fling. 🙂

1/2. First they were curious about us, then they were just plain rude! :rofl:
3. The secret loch we discovered last week.
4. Our cottage and Loch Linnhe.
5. A male wheatear posing for me.
6. Cheers from Bonnie Scotland.
7. The mountain behind us. One of many.

Attachments

• 20A94339-E425-48B4-BB61-FE9CFBD8AE77.jpeg
    20A94339-E425-48B4-BB61-FE9CFBD8AE77.jpeg
    90.1 KB · Views: 16
  • 7441F959-2CE0-44FC-BF72-89A563F84518.jpeg
    7441F959-2CE0-44FC-BF72-89A563F84518.jpeg
    77 KB · Views: 16
  • 8759F2EF-ADDC-4346-84D5-F8E31A575FFD.jpeg
    8759F2EF-ADDC-4346-84D5-F8E31A575FFD.jpeg
    69 KB · Views: 16
  • 558F0DC5-A8CE-4284-8520-1ED3D483338E.jpeg
    558F0DC5-A8CE-4284-8520-1ED3D483338E.jpeg
    77.3 KB · Views: 16
  • 15D021B2-199E-42ED-BDD0-AE50673D14E4.jpeg
    15D021B2-199E-42ED-BDD0-AE50673D14E4.jpeg
    61 KB · Views: 17
  • D4B78BAF-37C5-4689-9794-3B866AB9B646.jpeg
    D4B78BAF-37C5-4689-9794-3B866AB9B646.jpeg
    53.6 KB · Views: 17
  • 3C3D47A3-95D5-4FEB-8899-0C36B66CDE5D.jpeg
    3C3D47A3-95D5-4FEB-8899-0C36B66CDE5D.jpeg
    41.9 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
11.1 I think I might try another half a unit in my evening livermirr tonight.
Saying this though I do get up to test mainkky because I want to wash my hands. And if breakfast is something that needs to weighing (it wasn't this morning)I tend to work it out first oberisoylly if I had something in me(which actually worked like it was supposed to) I'll have more of an idea to what was happening at what points

Good morning - 11.0

Last night I was 14 before bed (no obvious cause) so did a correction and the Libre graph shows that I came down from that spike to about 12.0 then to about 9.0 and then spent the rest of the night bouncing between the two!

6.8 for me this morning after a 1.5unit correction at 4.20am for an 8.1. No idea why i am developing a habit of waking at 4.20am to nudge my BG in one direction or another but that is 2 mornings in a row.
I bottled out and cut my Levemir by 1 unit last night and it was probably not the right decision, because that correction wasn't nearly as effective as it should have been, so it was obviously spent on liver output as well as reducing levels a bit. I hate waking up on a high number a lot more than I hate injecting a correction during the night and I am adept at injecting in the dark without even sitting up. My insulin pens are in their case under my pillow ready to inject when I wake up anyway, so it's no big deal really. I was back to sleep within a couple of minutes.

Loving the photos and account of your holiday exploits @eggyg although not so much the scary episode the other day. Almost feels like we are there with you.

6.4 this morning.

And I’m on a train to Farnborough.

Good morning all. 4.9 for me. Ironing and gardening to do today. Have a good one whatever you do.

7.9 this morning yesterday lost hearing in one ear due to Hay fever
really bad this year Im all out of sync, these results are depressing
would understand it if I had been cheating :( anyway hope you all
have a good day

Completely forgot to post my 5.5 reading earlier. 😳

Dez

Morning all and it was was 6.9 for me. Possibly due to a early hours toilet break when the levels started to rise.

On a bit of downer as just heard one of my best mates from my late teens/early twenties died yesterday. No idea why as yet.

Have a good day everyone.

Back