Group 7-day waking average?

Morning

sorry been missing for a couple of days, 7.8 this morning. I was supposed to be running a 10K in London today, but as I had also signed up to the virtual event as well, I decided to do the virtual one rather than deal with Bank Holiday train alterations into London.

@Gwynn - pleased to see you posted, you are dealing with a lot, but we are always here for you as an outlet when you need to.

@eggyg holiday photos look good.

@Lucyr - cute puppy pics

@ColinUK - I would not have been able to resist like that.

Have a lovely Bank Holiday.
I was very aware of the judgement which would have come my way had I caved!

Cx

Hmm...maybe diabetes will be my new excuse to use nice stationery, now that I'm no longer a student! I love it, I used to get a lot and then didn't use most of it. The packs of coloured highlighters and pens are so aesthetically pleasing :D
I'm a stationery lover too, Bruce has never liked walking with me in a shop if I come across stationery and has been known to spot it first and attempt to drag me past! :rofl: xx

I was very aware of the judgement which would have come my way had I caved!

Cx
Not from us @ColinUK. We all need a break now and then. I think you were so good to resist. I'm on insulin but i would still have been careful.

The packs of coloured highlighters and pens are so aesthetically pleasing :D
Ooooh the choice you can get now :rofl:. I find i'm drawn to them and have to make myself walk away without buying!

I love stationary too & especially like the really cool stuff in HK BUT, don’t buy the pens there, learnt by buying them a few times, that the ink freezes eventually after getting them back to the UK: the formulation must be different for the hotter climate there so the ink doesn’t evaporate but, freezes in the colder climate here; the opposite problem with pens from here left in HK as the ink evaporates eventually! :confused:

But, I buy papers, automatic pencils, erasers & coloured pencils every time I’m in HK. I especially LOVE buying origami papers! 😛

Well I've done it...final ever academic essay has been finished and submitted!

Honestly not entirely sure how I feel about this. Mostly relieved of course, but also sad in a weird way knowing that my course is coming to an end soon. Yes it's been tough, but also very rewarding and I'm so proud of everything I've learnt and achieved over such a short period of time 🙂

So after a kidney infection a broken head and a monster cold it's still not over currently in hospital getting insulin and fluids pumped Into me and being tested for keytones I have no recollection of getting here I was completely out of it apparently I called selana last night was babbling and slurring my words asked her to come take me for ride in the car she got worried came back to my house and found me passed out in the bathroom my bs was nearly 30 I and was in ketoacidois have no idea why I didn't do anything out of the ordinary ate really well avoided carbs stayed hydrated and it still happened waiting on a C. T scan and to see someone tomorrow. I'm fed up grumpy and I'm soooo over being sick at the moment. Im truly thinking about trading this stupid body in and asking for a new one...
I've had my three now.... Enough universe please and thank you
Keep smiling
Griff

I find i'm drawn to them and have to make myself walk away without buying!
I'll send you Bruce, he has literally taken my arm and pulled me away! :rofl: xx

So after a kidney infection a broken head and a monster cold it's still not over currently in hospital getting insulin and fluids pumped Into me and being tested for keytones I have no recollection of getting here I was completely out of it apparently I called selana last night was babbling and slurring my words asked her to come take me for ride in the car she got worried came back to my house and found me passed out in the bathroom my bs was nearly 30 I and was in ketoacidois have no idea why I didn't do anything out of the ordinary ate really well avoided carbs stayed hydrated and it still happened waiting on a C. T scan and to see someone tomorrow. I'm fed up grumpy and I'm soooo over being sick at the moment. Im truly thinking about trading this stupid body in and asking for a new one...
Keep smiling
Griff
Aww hun, so sorry to see your still not catching a break and really hope things change soon, sending very gently hugs xx

@Griffin.
Griff, mate, tell your body to quit misbehaving eh.
You really have been through the ringer. Thank goodness for selana coming back.
I really cant put into words how much I wish I could take all this away from you and give you a break.
Sending super big epic hugs x

Good morning people! 7'7. The booklet where I usually write my BG every day has finally run out of pages, so I didn't write them this weekend (was still testing, obvs). I know there was a similar booklet in my meters box, I will take that one. I know I could just download the data from my meter but I like the pen and paper method.

Yesterday at work someone put a croissant in the rolling toaster and it catched fire. It's not a first time. We should really put a big "BREAD ONLY" warning in this thing lol.

Oh! And I forgot to tell you all, on Friday we served a wedding where the meal was...a full English breakfast. No alcohol, just tea, coffee and juice. I mean, wouldn't be my choice in a wedding but it was an interesting idea! We were all quite surprised haha
Well it was always referred to as the Wedding breakfast, so sticking with tradition.

Keep smiling
Griff
@Griffin. I hope they get you sorted out and you're feeling better soon. Big (but gentle) hugs to you.

Good morning. 5.3 for me despite a wakeful night. Got a messy day ahead - blood tests 09.30, home check 11.30, vaccine booster 1800 and the chance to buy a cheap shed this afternoon. Rather a grey morning but, alas, no rain. Need to plant out my courgettes and seed peas, carrots and radishes. Yesterday ate the first of the globe artichokes, very tasty, and cut some asparagus for today, pulled the last of the celeriac and am into the last of the leeks. Better buy some beetroot seeds if house passes - can't stand them myself but Ukrainians like them and my lot are vegetarians. Hope everyone has a good day.

Morning all and yet another 7.3. Only 2 days at work this week which is good. Photo of my granddaughter birthday girl and grandson, so sweet.
@Griffin. oh my goodness, it never rains but it pours, so sorry to hear you are back in hospital. Get better soon and big hugs to you x
Have a good day all x

Attachments

• 9CC4553C-75FB-45C4-AF56-35FBC4FB63D3.jpeg
    9CC4553C-75FB-45C4-AF56-35FBC4FB63D3.jpeg
    52 KB · Views: 18
Morning all. 6.5 for me today.

Good morning 5.3today

have a great day everybody 😎

Back