Group 7-day waking average?

Latin is one language that would be great to learn but they don’t offer it at my school : Spanish, French or German. Religious Studies is my best subject which I got a 5 in this year (not sure of the translation to old grades)
1 = G. 2 = F. 3 = E.
4 = D / C (low C)
5 = C / B (high C low B)
6 = B
7= A
8 = A*
9 = A**

In the old days pre 2016/2017 a pass was a C it’s now a 4 but really a 5 English and Maths and for A-levels 6/7 +

No doubt there will be a grade 10 soon !

Also @Lily123 I took GCSE history and loved it!

Most likely has changed since I took mine back in 2015 but if you have any questions I’ll see if I can answer them!
Thanks!

Ahh ok that’s interesting.

I went to a C of E school as well and both religious studies and computing (ICT as they called it then) were compulsory.
Computer Studies is compulsory at my school for at least one half term in Year 7 and 8 and in Year 9 you have to choose two D&Ts that you want to do and then to do a D&T at GCSEs you have to have done the corresponding Year 9 course. I picked Computer Studies and Food Technology for Year 9 and narrowed it down to Computer Studies for GCSEs

It's a 17.5
Bit a of a sad day for me I would of been married for 23 years today I miss her like crazy she really was my world. Going to go where I spread her ashes today and I'm going to say hello dont care what I look like I've done this every year for the past four years now and it's a tradition that I plan on upholding for as long as I possibly can..
Nurse ratchet brought me some home made Thai food last night It was almost as good as the pha I ate the last time I was in phuket I wasn't expecting it at all and I still have some left over for lunch today I think Thai is my all time favourite food ever.
Heardle in one today.
Hope everyone has a great Thursday
And remember you should always tell the people in your life just how much they matter to you.. Always!!!

A very early good morning from me. 5.6 on this frosty morning. -1 degrees! Brrr! Can’t wait to get to sunny Scotland tomorrow! :rofl: Who am I kidding? I’ve packed my thermal vest.

Another busy day today, last minute packing, a hoover through and I might break out the furniture polish. Then tonight we’re off out again! I know, feast or famine or what? Three times in just over a week. We’re going to see the comedian Jason Manford, these tickets were bought pre pandemic for us from our daughters. It’s eventually happening. He’s actually doing two shows in Carlisle tonight, luckily for us we’re at the early one, 6pm, so we can get home for an early night.

Have the best day you can. 🙂

@Griffin. think of the good times, and you’re correct, tell your loved ones as much as possible how much you love them. 🙂

05:22 BS 7.6 🙂

A Very Good Morning to you all & have a Wonderful Day! 😉

Had an almost completely free dinner, bolus wise, yesterday just 3 hours after lunch! I just felt an instinct to eat which I listened to so, tested & I was lower than after eating breakfast at BS 7.5. Thanks to all that testing after breakfast I knew I was headed for the floor again! So, I had a ham & mustard sandwich & a whole pack of 5 chicken hotdogs, no bread, with ketchup & mustard with no bolus. Then, reduced basal Tresiba at 14:30. Then, it wasn’t until about 16:00 that I tested as I was thinking of going to bed & it was BS 10.6. Thought I’d leave it for another hour or so until I’m actually ready to sleep to correct if I’m still above 10 as it might drop after the free dinner? Then, of course my cycle announced itself about half an hour later! I then, finally felt ready to sleep around 18:00 & tested again BS 11.6 so, a tiny bit of bolus 2 NR & went to bed! Was worried even that little bit would send me low but, didn’t want to go to bed that high! Phew! I’m ok this morning! 🙂

Oh! The verdict on the 3 minutes brew with the coffee bags this morning: ALMOST perfect; just goes a bit cold quite fast so, heat the fresh long life milk in a little jug in the microwave next time & it WILL be perfect! 🙄 It tastes WONDERFUL! Coffee bags are a HIT with me!😛

Good morning 6.1
slightly more respectable than the last few days.

telephone consultation with orthopaedic surgeon didn’t go quite as well as expected, as hes left the local hospital - so although I’m being currently treated with steroid injections (awaiting sugary)
it seems im being discharged back to my GP then I can be re-referred back to the new clinic (I think of the person who called me)
I know parts of the NHS is overstretched but it sounds crazy sometimes.

A busy few days today and tomorrow at work for me
looking forward to the long weekend, I can’t believe it’s nearly the end of the month already.

has anyone else noticed we haven’t seen @Gwynn on here for a few days, hope he’s OK

Have a great day everybody 😎

Good Morning Everyone!
bg doesnt know whats coming.jpg

I wanted to draw faces on it too but at 6am, my mouse drawing skills aren't up to par :rofl:

First one is done. My bg wont know what know what is coming!

Good Morning Everyone!
View attachment 20754

I wanted to draw faces on it too but at 6am, my mouse drawing skills aren't up to par :rofl:

First one is done. My bg wont know what know what is coming!
It won’t be long before you’ll start the hoping, with various degrees of anxiousness & rubbing hands, wait after you’ve deposited your blood drop & before the meter comes up with the reading with a mantra in your head going “please, please, please be a good reading”! 🙄:confused::D😉

My dear forum pal @Wirrallass once posted a very apt picture of a cartoon drawing of a girl? with her hands together, all wide eyed anxious with a thought bubble saying just that, “please, please, please be good!” that just about sums it up for all of us, really! It sure made me laugh at the time & remember it: there’s ALWAYS a degree of THAT just before every reading comes up on the meter! 🙄:rofl:😉

I haven’t seen you post in quite a while & hope you’re well @Wirrallass 🙂

Good morning- 8.3

@Griffin. I hope when you tell her her hello, you can tell her about some of the positives you have going on in your life too and all your daft stories. Big pile of hugs waiting for you here if you need one x

@eggyg I was going to stand out the back garden to tell you what you need to wear but i got as far as opening the back door before I quickly closed it again...brrrr Scotland is cold

@Lanny :rofl: at the moment it is "what disastrous number will it be this time"

Last edited:
Oops, time is still on Spanish time.

Attachments

• CE5C12F3-0DE0-4DA1-A362-A9FE009F90B4.jpeg
    CE5C12F3-0DE0-4DA1-A362-A9FE009F90B4.jpeg
    28.8 KB · Views: 6
Morning all. 6.7 for me. Have i only been back at work 3 days?! I'm really tired already!!

@Griffin. You are so right. We all need to tell our loved ones how much we care. Take care, big hugs to you.

@eggyg Ooooh a holiday, doesn't matter what the weather is like as long as it doesn't rain. Its just nice to get away. Enjoy your night out with Jason Manford.

@harbottle congrats on the HS.

@goodybags you're right. @Gwynn hasn't been on. I hope all is ok.

Have a good day everybody.

Morning all. 🙂 4.9 here.

Off to sunny Swansea to see my mum. We’re taking her blue badge down to the beach for a coffee - there’s a disabled spot just next to the café. 😎

Who said Scotland? Brrr, I had to put the heating on!

Good morning. 5.7 this morning. A bit chilly but no frost. Foal spent yesterday happily wandering through and demolishing the electric fence which guards a new plantation...At 10 last night changed the battery in the half dark and replaced one of the tape hangers whilst giving Peachy a few words about child care...Then hit Amazon for a new solar charged energizer. £169 out of the gin and sausages budget :( She won't eat my seedlings but Peachy takes a view that if it will fit in her jaws it is going in her stomach. Going to take it very slow and lazy today, this 'flu attack seems to have stolen every bit of energy I have so was a miserable limp rag by 10.30 last night, struggling to breath. A bit better this morning and fence still up so either the other battery had more kick or foaley got bored. Anxiously awaiting my home check - a bit worried as the Council Officer on the phone said he looks for double glazing on the static - since I am paying for the heating I can't see the problem. If it was cold with the 2 electric heaters you can be sure my daughter would have complained since tact is not amongst her many skills (at least when addressing her old Mum). There just isn't enough room in the house for 3 generations so we plan on doing what we do as a family - sharing the house but using the static for privacy time and extra bed spaces. Hey ho, nothing is straight forward.

Morning all. 6.7 for me. Have i only been back at work 3 days?! I'm really tired already!!

@Griffin. You are so right. We all need to tell our loved ones how much we care. Take care, big hugs to you.

@eggyg Ooooh a holiday, doesn't matter what the weather is like as long as it doesn't rain. Its just nice to get away. Enjoy your night out with Jason Manford.

@harbottle congrats on the HS.

@goodybags you're right. @Gwynn hasn't been on. I hope all is ok.

Have a good day everybody.
Oh don’t worry, thermal vest packed, woolly hat , neck buff and thermal gloves already in rucksack. We came up to Arran the same time last year and had four top layers on and sometimes two pairs of walking trousers everyday of the week. It’s ok we’re Northern, we’re hard! :rofl:

PS. Good job I checked before pressing reply. Predicted text said I had “ sucked” my thermal vest and I had a “ willy” hat! 😱

Back