Group 7-day waking average?

Still on youtube so, here for you @Griffin. , I let off steam when I’m mad by listening to the 1812 overture at full volume! I’ve posted this a couple of times but, here’s a BRILLIANT version played by an army brass band with real canons that I find hilariously funny when I’m NOT mad: quite soothing, in a way, when I AM; I get to fire canons & nobody gets hurt! 😱:rofl:😉 The canon fire finale is at about 9 minutes 55 seconds or so & it sure is EXPLOSIVE ending!😎😛:rofl:😉

11.1 this morning, though I was a bit lower earlier on, looks like it drifts up a bit in the mornings.

Have bought some libre sensors and found the app Shuggah for iOS which reads them as a cgm no scanning.

I am using this app as well, but find it quite strange, as the values it is showing are totally different to the values in the Libre application and it keeps disconnecting!

As it's open source I'm thinking of getting hold of the source code and having a look to see what it's doing.

6.4 this morning.
Still got a sore throat and my pesky cough but otherwise I’m ok and am looking forward to work a bit later.

Opera yesterday was great. First time seeing any Wagner or really hearing any tbh and the plot was as bonkers as I thought it would be but the whole thing was sublime.

£12 standing ticket and moved to an unsold seat which is priced at £240 and was perfectly placed to appreciate the orchestra.

This was on the third “circle” level and previous tickets have been on the 6th!

C952C9ED-B625-4AC4-9C90-6F836E157B07.jpeg

9.7 eventually this morning. Fairnlly manged to get a doctors appoint today perherps this time the'll try this time it will finally been discovered what's going on with me.

6.4 this morning.
Still got a sore throat and my pesky cough but otherwise I’m ok and am looking forward to work a bit later.

Opera yesterday was great. First time seeing any Wagner or really hearing any tbh and the plot was as bonkers as I thought it would be but the whole thing was sublime.

£12 standing ticket and moved to an unsold seat which is priced at £240 and was perfectly placed to appreciate the orchestra.

This was on the third “circle” level and previous tickets have been on the 6th!

View attachment 20734
Which Wagner opera was it? @ColinUK ? Wagner is like Mozart, for me: can be too heavy; have to be in the mood for it! 🙄:confused:

I’m a great fan of Lewis & his predecessor Inspector Morse was a great Wagner fan as was shown in one episode of Lewis: rather oddly though, couldn’t get into Morse even after trying to watch a few episodes; I just LIKE Robbie Lewis better as a character & liked James Hathaway EVEN more as Laura Hobson kept joking about him being “dishy”, & smart of course! :confused:

Morning all... looks like it might clear and be a good day for gardening.

7.4 this morning - a little high, but I'm 98% in range for the last 24 hours, so am happy with that. I am beginning to see a pattern. I think I need to reduce basal from midnight to 3 am then increase just a teensy bit from then on.

@freesia congratulations on the HS.

@Bloden I feel the same as @rebrascora and @gll love/cry/care/laugh!

@Griffin. It all sounds horrible... hate not being able to breathe... so take lots of liquids to keep hydrated and stop the dry mouth.

Morning

6.1 earlier

Was in tears at Hudson & Rex last night when Charlie thought the guy had blown Rex up, there are only a few more episodes of this series left and there are a couple of those with actors from Murdoch Mysteries, also seen a sneak peak of the ending of the series finale on Facebook and oh my, so glad a 5th series has been commissioned xx
Glad to hear there is going to be another series. Not watched last night's episode yet!

Which Wagner opera was it? @ColinUK ? Wagner is like Mozart, for me: can be too heavy; have to be in the mood for it! 🙄:confused:

I’m a great fan of Lewis & his predecessor Inspector Morse was a great Wagner fan as was shown in one episode of Lewis: rather oddly though, couldn’t get into Morse even after trying to watch a few episodes; I just LIKE Robbie Lewis better as a character & liked James Hathaway EVEN more as Laura Hobson kept joking about him being “dishy”, & smart of course! :confused:
Lohengrin

I was hoping he’d have given Elsa a cygnet ring.

I don’t know that one @CokinUK o_O But, not a great Wagner fan!😳

I only like two: The Flying Dutch Man & Der Ring des Nibelungen; the second one is where the fat lady sings at the end & so the phrase “it ain’t over till the fat lady sings” was coined! :rofl: The valkyrie Queen Brunhilde!😱

That hell hound I swear she's a loon sometimes walkers just Brought her back covered in mud and stinking to high heaven of fox poo,! Apparently she disappeared for five minutes and came back looking like she's just crawled through the trenches in the somme..
She hates the bath too I just have to say the word to her and she tries to hide behind the sofa you'd think she'd of learnt by now but I guess the alure of fox poo is just far to hard for her to ignore.no doubt ill get the silent treatment of her for a few hours now
Doggos eh who'd have one

That hell hound I swear she's a loon sometimes walkers just Brought her back covered in mud and stinking to high heaven of fox poo,! Apparently she disappeared for five minutes and came back looking like she's just crawled through the trenches in the somme..
She hates the bath too I just have to say the word to her and she tries to hide behind the sofa you'd think she'd of learnt by now but I guess the alure of fox poo is just far to hard for her to ignore.no doubt ill get the silent treatment of her for a few hours now
Doggos eh who'd have one
Don't they just love rolling in fox poo or going in the stinkiest pond they can find. I used to hose her down outside but the car stunk for days. And I was used to bad smells working in a microbiology lab, penguin poo was the worst.

Don't they just love rolling in fox poo or going in the stinkiest pond they can find. I used to hose her down outside but the car stunk for days. And I was used to bad smells working in a microbiology lab, penguin poo was the worst.
I know right if it's stinky she's all over it like a bad rash she's Almost got a sixth sense when it comes to the stinks of the world. And she's always ever so pleased with the result of good roll on a stinky spot. I'm glad I didn't have to bring her home in the car I was gagging just bathing her so I can't imagine what Amy's van must smell like...... wet dog fox poo and Stinky mud the mind boggles poor lass... Still tho could of been a super hot day that would of put the smell factor into the straosphere!

Glad to hear there is going to be another series. Not watched last night's episode yet!
Sorry! I haven't given all that much away though, the new series is due in Canada in the autumn so we shouldn't be too far behind xx

Afternoon

Sorry very late on due to work and a bad anxiety attack brought on by a dream about my dad, I woke up in the night with a panic attack and took me a few hours for my heart to stop racing, my chest not to feel tight (breathing was fine), and that feeling of a ton weight being on my chest. I have been shaking and feeling anxious most of the day, crying I can still remember the dream vividly now. Not sure if that was responsible for my 8.4 this morning or eating the off cuts from a red velvet cake I had made.

Sorry only skimmed all the posts and not read them all yet today.

@freesia - congratulations on your HS
@Chuckram - welcome to the thread, as you have probably gathered it is not just out waking BG levels we chat about here.
@Lanny - I also love both Lewis and Inspector Morse.

Off to Bakeclub with mum to night so tomorrow's reading will be high, but after tonight only one more meeting before September as it shuts up for July/August and couldn't get the hall booked for May. I will probably be on holiday for September so will need to recruit a family member to take her.

Good afternoon folks, 6'3 and back to s more normal eating after my little trip.
Last night the soup of the day in the restaurant was celeriac and lentil. First time we had that one, one customer looked like "eww" when I told them, and I think nobody ordered it lol. It does sound a bit weird. But I tried and it was not bad. It reminds me of some of you who use celeriac for low carb meals xx

After 2 days off, I worked yesterday and I have another 2 days now. I wish I could have swapped them around and stay in London a bit longer! Usually when I have 2 days I go to my friend's city, and she was happy to meet today, but I really don't feel like taking any trains. There is a beautiful sun here and my housemates are planning to do a BBQ and chill with some drinks tonight. I will join them for once, it's nice when you don't have to get up early the next day. Probably not drinking though!

Back