Group 7-day waking average?

Good morning folks! 6'7 today.

I'm in a good mood, I got a reasonable amount of sleep and just tried the nutty hazelnut flavour of the Beanies coffee, which is not bad.

The past few days I've been listening to songs from the show "Crazy ex girlfriend" (I loved it) and they reminded me of @ColinUK as the main character is Jew and there are references to it in some of the songs 🙂

Good morning. Well after yesterdays foray into the 10s which corrections and a 4 mile walk didn't bring down, i woke to a 5.2!! Hoe did that happen? D is a funny thing sometimes, though mainly frustrating.
Have a good day everyone Screenshot_20220414-070724.jpg

Morning all. 🙂 6.7 here.

Just seen on the news that Stansted express, Gatwick express, and lots of other essential ways of travelling over this busy Easter weekend are...(drum roll)...not running. o_O:(:confused:What is it with Network Rail? They did the same at Xmas...I’m gobsmacked.

Anyway, going for a haircut today cos might be meeting my niece’s lovely boyfriend for first time on Sat and don’t want to look like Worzel Gummidge. First impressions and all that.

Selena sounds great @GRIFFINLONEWALKER. I hope you’re feeling better asap.

@freesia congrats on your HS, as you say D is a fickle foe.
@GRIFFINLONEWALKER I think Selena sounds great, I expect in her work she needs a great sense of humour and hopefully she will be a real asset to you. Hope you feel better soon.
So 6.9 for me today and a real pea souper out there today, chilly too. Glad to be having a few days off work. Hubby has nicked my car again today so looks like a housework day, maybe a wander down our local shopping area and my daughter is popping in.
Have a good day everyone xx

Morning all, 7.4 here. Went to bed a bit higher last night, assuming I’d drop a bit more than usual during the night after my 7 mile walk yesterday…so of course, I didn’t. Maybe fuelling it half way round with a G & T and yummy bacon, black pudding and a poached egg on a slice of rye sourdough, helped.:confused:

Good morning 6.4 today.

I had a busy & successful day at work yesterday🙂

Then late in the afternoon had an email from my solicitor,
it looks like there might be a spanner in the works of my house purchase,
luckily estate agent responded to my email and called me at 8:30 in the evening (which was a relief otherwise I probably wouldn’t have slept) so he’s on the case of the sellers today.

will be meeting my sister (briefly on Friday morning for breakfast & again on Sunday evening)
as we’re in different parts of the country and since Mum passed away (nearly 2 years ago)
we haven’t as a family seen each other so much.

Looking forward to a few days off but off to work shortly, that is as long as I can get Diesel.
Have a great Day Everybody 😎

Morning all. 6.3 on the old fashioned meter. Sensor finished yesterday, a few hours earlier than scheduled as I inadvertently pulled it off with my PJ top before going in the shower. It blooming hurt and I decided to let my arm recuperate before affixing a new one today. I always use the same arm but try and put it in a different place each time, but when your arms are just like sticks it’s not easy! :rofl:

Plans have changed from what was originally planned, Mr Eggy’s two weekly scalping this morning at 10.30 and I’d normally go with him into town, do a bit shopping and then we’d have lunch. But apparently he’s got “things” to do ( it just so happens to be my birthday soon) and he’s meeting youngest daughter and they’re going for lunch! Huh! Tuna sandwich for one it is then.🙄

Have a good day whatever you’re up to. 🙂

Morning all, 7.4 here. Went to bed a bit higher last night, assuming I’d drop a bit more than usual during the night after my 7 mile walk yesterday…so of course, I didn’t. Maybe fuelling it half way round with a G & T and yummy bacon, black pudding and a poached egg on a slice of rye sourdough, helped.:confused:
Wish we had a yummy button! 🙂

Morning all! I woke to a 7.4, with a snotty nose, sore throat and (so far) negative LFTs

7.6 and yesterday was a good day.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220414-080636.png
    Screenshot_20220414-080636.png
    98 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
10.4 here this morning, headache not bad so far today

@Bloden im not sure what’s surprising about network rail not running trains over Easter, they’ve always closed lines for rail works during bank holidays for as long as I can remember.

Well done @freesia on your 5.2. 🙂
I missed it by 1 this morning - a lowly 4.2 for me. 🙂

Dez

Good morning,

4.9 today…pretty low for me but it’s not a hypo so I’ll take it.

Just got on the wordle wagon this morning…never played it until now and got it in 4 so I think that’s pretty good going!

Have a good day everyone 🙂

Morning

It was a 9.something today xx

Good morning - 8.8

Good morning. Well after yesterdays foray into the 10s which corrections and a 4 mile walk didn't bring down, i woke to a 5.2!! Hoe did that happen? D is a funny thing sometimes, though mainly frustrating.
Have a good day everyone View attachment 20639
Woohoo! Well done.

Morning

6.1 today so pleased with that. Last day of work until Wednesday.

@freesia - congratulations on your HS.

Morning folks. 4.8 for me this morning but that involved a little bit of DP. Libre shows I had a lovely straight line all night but it was straddling the bottom of the blue band and very slightly dipped in and out of the red all night....lots of red 😱 This is not a concern other than that it spoils my Libre stats (my 95% has dropped to 92% TIR over night 😡 ) as a) it reads lower than finger prick so I won't really have been hypo and b) I sleep much more soundly and wake up feeling rested when my levels have been nice and low all night.

Got to get along to the GP surgery this morning to pick up my Levemir which wasn't in stock earlier in the week and meds for my farmer friend up the road, ahead of the long BH weekend. They are only open half day today.

Congrats to @freesia on your ultimate BG achievement this morning. Nice to get a result like that when you have been battling with it.

@GRIFFINLONEWALKER Great to hear that you are building a rapport with your carer, Selena. Must be daunting for a young lass, but sounds like she is learning quickly and you are developing a good bond. Hope your kidney situations settles down soon and those levels come back down as promptly as they did before it developed. Hang in there!

@sg295 What kept you??? According to @ColinUK Wordle is now "old hat". You youngsters are supposed to be cutting edge....Get with it! Heardle is apparently the new hip trend but I'm a dinosaur so sticking with Wordle. Anyway, thanks for reminding me to brag that I got Wordle in 2 this morning. I changed my starting word and got lucky with a green and 2 gold on my opening attempt. Feeling smug 🙄. Also got Quordle in 7 and Octordle in 12.

@goodybags Sorry to hear that there is s snag with your house purchase. Hope it can be ironed out quickly.

Back