Group 7-day waking average?

5 on the nose and the fingertip of course. 🙂

Dez

P.S. Anyone else having problems on PC with pages not loading?

Last edited:
6.6 for me this morning and a saggy washing line on my overnight graph.
Shifting more manure today so need to get shoveling!
Got Wordle in 3 this morning after getting 0 in my first choice and 2 gold in my second. There was a lot of deducing before I came up with the answer at my 3rd attempt. Feeling quite smug about that but no doubt one of you lot will have got it in 2 to steal my glory! 🙄

@GRIFFINLONEWALKER Hope you are feeling better soon (((HUGS)))

@eggyg The mysterious case of the disappearing hot cross bun!! Amazing flat fish graph and you get an Easter treat "for free" Who wouldn't love that! Very impressive even without the hot cross bun but when you know about the full story it is just "WOW!" .

Good morning - 7.3

Went to Bournemouth for a night on Sunday and on the way back on Monday the car decided to break down 53 miles from home. Turns out the the car somehow drained 3 litres of oil in 4 days as there is none in the engine and can’t be an external leak as there is no oil visible on the underneath of the car.Luckily in services so we weren’t on the side of the road. 4 hours later a recovery truck arrived. We left Bournemouth at 2:15 and got in at 8:40

Last edited:
😳 A bit of a shocker, I’m afraid! 09:38 BS 14.8! 😱 Couldn’t believe it so washed my hands etc. & 09:40 BS 14.1 so, it really is that high! Sigh! Half oatcake in & 12 units NR as well! Because I’m only up after my sister called me after 9am!

A Very Good Morning to you all & have a Wonderful Day! 😉

I was sleepy ALL day yesterday & kept dozing off because a) I was catching up on lost sleep from Monday as I recovered enough in time for the tesco shopping & got a couple of hours before getting up, alarm, at 3pm for some breakfast before heading off to the doctors! Slept that night around 8pm ish to get up yesterday morning & b) I discovered why that sudden massive drop on Monday happened as another cycle has started!

So, I was sleeping in the afternoon when my sister came round for a visit, she rapped my bedroom window but, didn’t ring the doorbell! I’ve already given her a set of keys for the back conservatory doors anyway & I never went in there during these two years of covid & saw each other from a far whenever she came to play her piano that’s been stored there since she sold her house a few ago to move to a tiny 1 bedroom apartment! She called last week & knew I had an ear infection & on antibiotics so, after getting no response from me she went ahead & played the piano gor a bit before leaving! I did get up to go to the loo & thought I heard a car door & checked the front door & saw the back end of what looked her car leaving! So, I asked her on the phone if she’d come & she confirmed that she did! I apologised for not hearing her but, in some ways with the increased underwater feeling from the spray my hearing is duller but, after a day of spraying my ears a slightly less swollen because it was a VERY tight fit for the nozzle & it’s less tight than it was!

I will be more tired now during the start of the cycle & I’ll sleep if I feel sleepy & worry about getting a normal sleeping pattern back later! 🙄

I managed yesterday on a lot less NR & still 84 Tresiba so, the same today, alarm set for 17:00 as I’d delayed it on Monday after getting back from the GP! So, I wasn’t unduly worried about testing yesterday & the 10’s & 11’s mostly SOME time, not sure how long, after eating, because of the dozing, as I knew I needed space for the sudden 5 to 6mmol drops that can happen during a cycle! So, even a bit more conservative just now with my DP bust, which is normally 14 or 16 for such a high number: a conservative 12; hope that’s enough room for a safe margin? :confused:

Doesn’t look like there’s any stability, yet, for a while now at least! 🙄 Sigh! I just have to suck it up & “keep on swimming” a la Dory of Finding Nemo & Finding Dory!:D😉

Morning all.

7.9 this morning (yes, after a correction at 05:41) I cannot actually identify any pattern although I've had to correct for a couple of nights, they have been at different times. On the whole though, looking at the logbook I have concluded that the numbers aren't that bad! Not worth worrying about anyway.
Screenshot_20220413-100039.png

Nothing like @eggyg's graph though! Yes, you are cured! How lucky are you eating hot cross buns!

@ColinUK I do so envy you having such easy access to opera!

@GRIFFINLONEWALKER hope you feel better soon!

Ladies, re: length of jeans, they are very easy to alter. I always have to take them up, even the "short" lengths. As to cropped trousers, I recommend these Roman Originals crops I have 4 pairs in white and they go with everything! They are a bit like ankle grazers on me, but they are very flattering as they are stretch.

Morning All

7 exactly this morning which is fine as I didn't take any evening meds due to having a stomach upset late in the evening. Feeling fine now. Looking forward to the long weekend, even though hubby is working everyday, he is off tomorrow and Tuesday.

Morning all.

7.9 this morning (yes, after a correction at 05:41) I cannot actually identify any pattern although I've had to correct for a couple of nights, they have been at different times. On the whole though, looking at the logbook I have concluded that the numbers aren't that bad! Not worth worrying about anyway.
View attachment 20631

Nothing like @eggyg's graph though! Yes, you are cured! How lucky are you eating hot cross buns!

@ColinUK I do so envy you having such easy access to opera!

@GRIFFINLONEWALKER hope you feel better soon!

Ladies, re: length of jeans, they are very easy to alter. I always have to take them up, even the "short" lengths. As to cropped trousers, I recommend these Roman Originals crops I have 4 pairs in white and they go with everything! They are a bit like ankle grazers on me, but they are very flattering as they are stretch.
I got some of the Roman crops last year in black and white check. Wish I’d got the 10 though as I have to keep howking them up! But I do love them. Wear them with a black Linea lace fronted sleeveless top and nude chunky heeled sandals for the odd night out. Looks smart.

I hate it when I feel lazy, or demotivated, or discouraged, which is how I felt this morning regarding exercise, so to combat my not wanting to go out for a walk, I did actually go for a long walk. Hard work. Slightly painful. One step at a time. But I'll be darned if I will give in.

So, so far over 2.5 hrs and I am just about to go out for another short walk and to do some shopping too. Exciting life!

I feel better for it!!! I'll keep telling myself that...

Good morning guys! A round 7 this morning.
I took 2 units less of Levemir today, just because I finished the pen and didn't want to do another injection (was a bit short of time). I'm curious about how my BG is going to behave. I'll try to eat fewer carbs, and I'm working dinner tonight which usually makes me drop a bit. There is a new chef who has obviously not been hired for his charming personality 🙄 and my colleague in charge is not feeling well today, so I hope he is not rude to her or this shift is not going to be nice for anyone.

I got some of the Roman crops last year in black and white check. Wish I’d got the 10 though as I have to keep howking them up! But I do love them. Wear them with a black Linea lace fronted sleeveless top and nude chunky heeled sandals for the odd night out. Looks smart.
They do free size exchange... if you haven't worn them obviously LOL! I have quite a lot of their tops, amazing how their sizing can vary.

They do free size exchange... if you haven't worn them obviously LOL! I have quite a lot of their tops, amazing how their sizing can vary.
Too late, didn’t realise they needed howking until I’d had them on for a while.
I got a sleeveless dress ( with pockets) from the actual shop last summer, I only needed a 12 which is unusual as I’m quite “blessed” in the bosom department, but the 14 was huge. Luckily I forced myself to try it on in the shop, I hate getting undressed and then dressed and then undressed and then dressed again, but glad I did. Their prices are very good I must say.

@freesia hope your appointment goes well x

@Michael12421 did you have a nice birthday and is your freezer up and running? X

Afternoon guys

It was another 6.something for me today, have had yet another failed sensor so I'm going to have a few days free from it

Much milder here today xx

@SueEK i've just got back. I decided to walk down and back, get some exercise and hopefully lower my levels as they're not below 10 today so far. It was a very bad idea though. The heavens opened halfway there. The rain soaked through my coat, jeans were very wet and i found out my new(ish, only had them in November) boots have a leak!!! I got to the eye screening looking like a drowned rat and soaked their chairs when i sat down. It rained again when i came out so nipped into a shop to shelter, came out with 2 tee shirts and a pair of cullottes!! Still raining so i gave in and got a taxi home. I've had to get changed i'm so wet. Oh the eye appointment went ok but levels are still high. Still, thats it for another year.

@Michael12421 did you have a nice birthday and is your freezer up and running? X
I had a lovely time thank you.
Lots of 'phone calls and a Zoom meeting with my family late afternoon.
I got the best leg of lamb I have ever had in Spain, really meaty, so I decided to make a Spanish Easter roast. It took 24 hours marinading and resting but it was well worth it and ultra delicious. Enough left over for the same tonight and at least 3 shepherds pies. Heaven. Oh, and not a drip of mint sauce in sight.
Freezer up and running and already half full, at this rate I won't have to cook for a month!

16.5 after lunch b
This laying about self basting in sweat malarky can do one. Poor carer has taken the full force of my ratty temper I'm like a porcupine at the moment all quills and teeth. Not very good at being sick.. Sigh onwards and upwards.....
Griff

Back