Group 7-day waking average?

6.8 if this carries on people may start talking !
absolute mare of a afternoon yesterday i spent three hours looking for my bloomin keys wallet and vape device ripped the house apart in my stressed and frenzied state i`d gotten myself into trying to find them gave up decided to have a glass of iced water and finally found the little buggers id put them all in the deep freeze!! so moral of the story is always look in the deep freeze first before ripping your house apart trying to find your lost items . it didn't get any better after that little horror show went and did a big shop at half past 7 in the evening my tics were off the scale due to the stress i caused myself so i shouted about smurfs not wearing socks and other such delights and got followed by instore security for the entire shop i threw a bag of bread buns at his head (not on purpose i hasten to add) i then got stopped going out of the shop because i was shouting about stealing fish so had my receipt closely scrutinized by a security guard who refused to look at my card that i carry in my wallet and was clearly on some sort power trip . i got followed to the car like some sort of pariah (worst shopping trip ever!!!) so yeah not a good afternoon or evening but hey ho cant change it
todays a new day onwards and upwards ..
really good at playing records and finding just the right song does that count as musical ?
heardle in 2 wordle is still causing me to speak in fluent trucker it continues to taunt me .......
i took a pic of the offending items that spent the afternoon chilling in the freezer great game that was ......
have a happy day gang

Attachments

• 1649569425255.jpeg
    1649569425255.jpeg
    43.9 KB · Views: 16
Hurrah! More members of The Forum Band! I’ll join you on triangle

5.8 for me today.

I recall that lovely evening @Pattidevans but would have had no memory at all of the name of the venue!

Good morning 7.1 today

have a great day everybody 😎

Morning all,

5.7 today.

Pleased with that as I was out with friends last night - made sure to have a carby snack to prevent hypos and it seems to have worked and was only a little bit lower than I have been the previous few mornings!

Doing my 10 mile fundraising walk today - will be interesting to see how that goes! Must make sure to take plenty of food, water and hypo treatments but I’m looking forward to it.

Have a good day everyone 🙂

Good morning - 5.7

Morning all

7.4 for me and had a very carb day, so pleased with that, out for my first run since my half marathon.

Saw War of the Worlds @ the O2; it was fantastic I have seen it before but it was even better.

Have a good day everyone

8.4 today after a carb fest last night. Son etc decided they didn’t want a cheapo roast so ended up at an Italian - fatal!!
Off to a car boot shortly, not sure what else today will bring. Have a good Sunday all x

Good morning. 4.9 for me. @Lucyr breakfast by the sea sounds perfect. We're off for brunch with both daughters in a bit but nothing else planned. Have a good day everyone.

9.1. my 7 day average for the past week isn't really good(happens every month (sorry) plus I still need to go to the doctor's) but perhaps will perherps I'll look at if once at the end of today and then not until next this time next week) with the whole 7 day avefy

Morning all, 5.3 here, but needed jelly babies at 3am, despite only taking 2 units of Levemir at bedtime instead of the usual 2.5 or 3 to allow for exercise and alcohol taken during the day…(but it wasn’t an excessive amount of either!)

4.8 for me first thing. 🙂
Today's walk was tropical compared to yesterday's. 🙄

Dez

Afternoon! 5.8 at 9.40am! Mega lie in, that could be something to do with having a tribe of kids to feed, water and entertain. All I seemed to do yesterday was cook and then clean up afterwards. Probably be doing the same today as I’ve promised Mr Eggy a roast lamb dinner. TBF he’ll prep the veg.

I’m afraid I won’t be joining the Forum Band, haven’t a musical bone in my body. I could loan you our little baby Zara though. At 13 months old she can hum Baa Baa Black Sheep, Twinkle Twinkle Little Star and the theme tune to Waffle Doggy from CBEEBIES! It’s unbelievable and very funny. Both her parents are very musical, dad plays guitar and drums and mum is a fab singer, that’s how they met, they were in Vienna on a performing arts school trip, they didn’t know each other as there’s two school years between them. And the rest is history as they say.

That all folks. A very late breakfast for us and a wee trip to Aldi but otherwise a very restful day. Have a great day.🙂

Morning all 6.2 for me.

All the music talk must have set the themes for some very vivid dreams last night. I was singing and playing guitar at the Gothic Pogo Festival in Leipzig. Damn it was glorious. Sadly my vocal talents in real life make that highly unlikely in reality.

Have a good day everyone.

Morning folks. 21. Could be foot on floor (couldn't test in bed due to needing to pee lol) but its pretty much what I went to bed on. First one read 27 but redid and got 21 so we will just go with that :D

Hope to catch some of you lovely peeps on zoom later on x

I used to sing in a thrash metal band well I say sing...... It was a lot of growling and stuff.......

Back