Group 7-day waking average?

8.9 this morning, didn’t sleep the last 2 nights so a bit grumpy. It’s day 10 of covid and still have a cough and positive test, I’ve been avoiding going anywhere to reduce risk of spreading it, but not really sure what it means getting to day 10 and still having symptoms and positive test, can I still be spreading it? Not sure how cautious or not I need to still be.

Good morning all. 4.8 here and its refusing to go up. I've had toast (i was too hungry to wait) so will have to bolus when it rises a bit more.

Have a lovely Saturday everyone.

What a start to the day.....Heardle in 1, Wordle in 2!!!

Have a lovely weekend with your folks on Bristol @Elenka_HM - it’s a great place, lots going on. Good choice!
Thank you! We have some sort of plan of what to do, but any suggestions for Bristol would be appreciated 🙂

Good morning everyone! My BG at 7 am was 6'8. It's really sunny right now and the wiews from the train are stunning. Also, I got my period, which is not a very interesting piece of information until you consider...it's been missing for almost 9 months! Of course it had to come back when I have planned a weekend away lol! But I'm honestly relieved. And I wasn't wearing white trousers!! Haha.

1649494773760.jpeg
sometimes the light is just perfect ....
cold and frosty this morning not that the hairy one cared much.....................
my after breakfast reading is 13.2 ouch thats cause i cheated and had 3 fresh croissants and a tiny glass of fresh juice. have to go and get a big shop in urrrgh means adulting and stuff

Morning

only just got up, 7.7 today, off to see War of the Worlds this afternoon.

have a good day everyone

Thank you! We have some sort of plan of what to do, but any suggestions for Bristol would be appreciated 🙂

Good morning everyone! My BG at 7 am was 6'8. It's really sunny right now and the wiews from the train are stunning. Also, I got my period, which is not a very interesting piece of information until you consider...it's been missing for almost 9 months! Of course it had to come back when I have planned a weekend away lol! But I'm honestly relieved. And I wasn't wearing white trousers!! Haha.
We went to Bristol for the weekend a few weeks ago. It was lovely walking along the docks, lots of great bars and restaurants. I can recommend one called Spitfire (on the docks almost opposite SS Great Britain) if you like barbecued/american food. It was amazing. We also walked up to Clifton (you can get a bus) which is a really pretty place, lots of independent shops, a walk along the Suspension Bridge and up to the observatory. Enjoy Bristol, its a great city.

We were in Bristol last year for two days. We absolutely loved it. We walked right round the harbour past SS Great Britain, very vibrant, lots of bars and restaurants, colourful town houses. We also walked up to and over The Clifton Suspension Bridge. It’s quite a hike so you will all need decent footwear and plenty of stamina! There’s Castle park that’s along the canal and leads to more restaurants and bars and shops. I would get a city map and just walk everywhere. Where are you staying? We stayed close to Cabot Circus and was very central. We saw a Banksy too!

Attachments

• 53161E68-1F58-4F20-975A-8D1C70001035.jpeg
    53161E68-1F58-4F20-975A-8D1C70001035.jpeg
    44.9 KB · Views: 11
  • D2C4A267-1984-4560-BC5D-1B4D51134E9D.jpeg
    D2C4A267-1984-4560-BC5D-1B4D51134E9D.jpeg
    85.9 KB · Views: 10
  • FAD29150-E954-4BD9-B16A-242EDDB0BE00.jpeg
    FAD29150-E954-4BD9-B16A-242EDDB0BE00.jpeg
    59.3 KB · Views: 10
  • 25E02022-712D-4018-A68B-8F3BF081BCB1.jpeg
    25E02022-712D-4018-A68B-8F3BF081BCB1.jpeg
    91.4 KB · Views: 10
  • 07E55F40-4C18-4F49-A90C-1CA90EC58845.jpeg
    07E55F40-4C18-4F49-A90C-1CA90EC58845.jpeg
    101.4 KB · Views: 11
  • C92899C1-D3BB-4D25-8132-523B708B1DCA.jpeg
    C92899C1-D3BB-4D25-8132-523B708B1DCA.jpeg
    82.6 KB · Views: 11
  • CECC7928-87EC-47FB-97CD-9D9C87882632.jpeg
    CECC7928-87EC-47FB-97CD-9D9C87882632.jpeg
    97.3 KB · Views: 11
Morning all, sunny but nippy here. Forgot to measure, but will do so tomorrow morning despite not being able to get on the Slimfast so it'll be a high reading, all ailments self-inflicted in my case. I've had to give up with the low carb yet again as I can't stick to it, I'm okay if on my own but when people come I go off the rails! My brother bought me a selection of cheeses for Easter instead of an egg, healthy option, but then I have a box of Ritz with it. Agh. Have a good day all. 🙂

T
We were in Bristol last year for two days. We absolutely loved it. We walked right round the harbour past SS Great Britain, very vibrant, lots of bars and restaurants, colourful town houses. We also walked up to and over The Clifton Suspension Bridge. It’s quite a hike so you will all need decent footwear and plenty of stamina! There’s Castle park that’s along the canal and leads to more restaurants and bars and shops. I would get a city map and just walk everywhere. Where are you staying? We stayed close to Cabot Circus and was very central. We saw a Banksy too!
Thanks! We are staying near Queens Square, very central as well. We basically plan to go walking from there to Clifton bridge, stopping anywhere we like in the way. My brother is also very interested in the cathedrals so we're going there as well. We all like walking and we have time 🙂

Good morning folks.
Dawn was visiting here too. I was 5.5 when the alarm went off and scanned but I dosed straight back off without injecting morning Levemir and woke later on 7.4 which rapidly became 8.4 and has then taken half the morning and a stacked correction to come down so that I can eat breakfast, which I am just having now. 🙄
Had a lovely long yomp yesterday after the farrier had been and then shared fish and chips with Ian last night which is a rather naughty treat for me but it was nice! Fish was perfectly cooked. Managed to almost keep levels in range but needed to be quite proactive as it produced 2 peaks and needed corrections. Feeding and mucking out horses afterwards may have helped contain the peaks.
Going to be spending this afternoon driving a pair of horses and then tomorrow we will be putting together a unicorn for the first time this year, (a unicorn formation is a pair with a single horse in front) WooHoo.... all of 3 Horse Power burning up the back roads!!
Hope everyone has a good weekend, especially @Elenka_HM with your family visiting. Not great timing with your cycle returning but I can understand the relief and great that they gave you yesterday off work after all!

Morning. 20.6

So made my first proper wups moment today when I was in town, got a bottle of rubicon and totally forgot to check if it was no added sugar. Just hoping the walk in town bought me down a little but before drinking it :rofl:.
We will just leave my new prescription of test strips in their box, if you don't test it doesn't count right...RIGHT? 🙄.

@GRIFFINLONEWALKER check you out with your super awesome morning reading
@Elenka_HM totally understand the relief. Hope it stays all settled and normal now x
@Pattidevans are we back to normal today?

Morning all, 6.1 here, seems a popular choice this morning, I spy @Northerner and @eggyg sharing it.
Me too... 6.1!

@eggyg and @Kaylz thank you for your kind words regarding the FB group. I was a founder member and it used to be good at the beginning, but like a lot of FB groups anyone can say whatever they like and it’s not always kind. Mind you, people like the chap who couldn’t apply his sensor does stretch people’s patience, what a numpty.

@Kaylz a big hug... hope you feel less fragile soon.

@Lucyr hugs to you too... hope you get a negative soon and stop feeling so ill.

@Elenka_HM I am sure it will be the last place you would want to visit, but we once had a wonderful meal in a Spanish tapas bar in Bristol, I think it was called The Black Pig... we met up with @everydayupsanddowns there for dinner and had a lovely time.

Well, last night we had an “interesting” meal. I had made beef stroganoff. I was just about to serve it and decided to give it a last flourish of ground black pepper. The grinder end fell off, depositing 3/4 of the contents of the mill into the meal, all over the top of the stove and all over the kitchen floor. Arggg... then followed fun picking out the peppercorns whilst trying to eat the meal. I gave up... hubby persisted to the end.

Forgot to post earlier - 6.2 at 10:27

There’s nothing else for it but, to go Australian with a G’day Mates & have a Wonderful Day! 😉

13:03 BS 8.0 & Tresiba still 84, I decided, as my reading around 06:something, little trip to the bathroom, was 6.0 & went to bed on 6.0 around 2am after the golf, so, a bit of a rise! I just need to fial back the NR! I was fine once I did that during the golf & my quick meals of cold cuts for breakfast mark 2, ramen for lunch & protein bar for dinner! My BS did swing a bit though from the 4.6 lowest to 14.0 highest because I dialled 2nd breakfast NR to 26 which was -4 lower than I’d decided, chickened & dialled it back with needle in me, & should have stuck to my decision! So, added the +4 to dinner, meaning the same dose for lunch & down to 22 for dinner! So, it was, or would have been, fine on normal NR doses on +4 extra Tresiba!

I’m not completely cleared up yet as I woke with a sore neck under the chin on the right side & my ears still feel a bit “underwater” & hope this last day of AB’s does the trick of which there’s only 1 pill left: took 1st one at 6am & 2nd just now; last one at 7pm? If not; I’ll call the health centre on Monday?

DP busted with half oatcake as I plan to get some more snoozing until live coverage of golf at 3pm & had a DP busting dose of 12NR I decided but, stuck in 13 as that’s what was left in the pen!

Skip the rest if you want as it’s golf!

A pretty tense nail biting, in the old days before I kicked the habit, of Tiger struggling, as a lot were due to the windy conditions, yesterday as he made a TERRIBLE start of 4 bogeys +1 on the first 5 holes! Before his 1st birdie -1 on hole 8! It was then a case of down with birdies only to up again with bogeys on the back 9 which he played a LOT better today with no wayward, missing left because he struggles to rotate his right leg, tee shots! It was a visible struggle, I saw, for him to rotate that right leg but, he did it & made more birdies than bogeys on that back 9 to finish on +1 for the tournament! But, a new leader emerged & pulled away from the felid with -8 five shots ahead of the field & Tiger’s off the lead by 9 shots! Rory did worse on +2! Tiger said he had a lot of work to do today on Moving Day to get to within 5 or 6 shots off the lead to give himself a chance on Sunday & needs a LOT of ice baths basically freezing himself to death to get rid of the swelling & then warming back up to ready to play again! He’d also spoken to Nick Faldo before about his daily pain being a 15 on a scale of 1 to 10 so, he REALLY wants this & everyone could see the struggle & the patrons all appreciated it & cheered him on all day to which he responded to which he didn’t do so much in his earlier career!

I’ll be cheering him on today too & see what happens?

T

Thanks! We are staying near Queens Square, very central as well. We basically plan to go walking from there to Clifton bridge, stopping anywhere we like in the way. My brother is also very interested in the cathedrals so we're going there as well. We all like walking and we have time 🙂
Enjoy. It’s a fantastic city and we will definitely go back someday and stay longer.

Hi all,

5.7 this morning.

Had an early lunch at around 11:30 (have been playing sax at a gig so had to fit my breaks in around that). Not sure if I underestimated the number of carbs or something but it seemed to be coming down fine but now libre is showing 9.1 with an arrow pointing straight up.

I have a feeling I underestimated that by 1 or 2 units…ahh well that’s life!

Have a good day all 🙂

Back