Group 7-day waking average?

Snap @Northerner a 7.1 for me too.
@Michael12421 have you got your hearing working yet, I do hope so?
No time to stop. Have a good day x
No. 4 different plumbers, 9 appointments and none were kept.Yesterday was very cold, temperature started at 2 degrees and never rose above 5. Had to use a butane gas heater and wear street clothes in the house.

Good morning. 5.30am was 4.8, one JB and an hour later 8.4.
Its hump day today, three days left until we finish for Easter.
Have a good day everyone.

Morning all. 6.3 today on yet another wet and windy day. Always the same when the kids are on their school holidays.

Nothing much planned today, originally we were going to Keswick to get me some new walking boots ( the town is absolutely full of outdoor shops) but the weather is supposed to be better tomorrow so the plan is to go then instead, and incorporate a walk into our day. Today will be mostly prepping food, goulash and fish pie. I’ve also next door’s cat to feed as his owners are off to Manchester to attend their daughter’s graduation. The excitement is palpable. 😉

See you all in the morning. Have a good one. 🙂

Morning all. 🙂 7.1 here.

Well, well, I forgot to shut the kitchen door last night so the dogs were in the lounge this morning, but...o_O...they hadn’t snuck up onto the sofas, amazing. Bloden’s molting like a fool at the moment, so I’m well-relieved, phew, the sofa would’ve looked like a giant furball.

So sorry to hear about your ongoing problems @Michael12421. I hope someone turns up today with something on your list. You must be so fed-up. (((Hugs)))

07:35 BS 11.3 Oops! 😳 I finished up, after lunch, after active NR at BS 8.4 at 21:21 last night & didn’t correct as my 3rd & last AB pill was taken & checked it again before going to bed 23:08 BS 8.4! Didn’t correct either as I didn’t know if I’d drop overnight with the AB’s doing its thing?:confused:

A Very Good Morning to you all & have a Wonderful Day! 😉

The rest is about golf & you can skip it if you want! 🙄😉

I’d PLANNED on going to bed but, decided to check if by ANY chance Tiger Woods could be in at The Masters next week after his car accident that broke his leg 14 months ago: couldn’t play last year? And to my surprise to find that I’d gotten it wrong & it’s NOT next weekend, the Easter weekend, & it’s actually this week! 😱 AND Tiger IS playing!😛:D😎:rofl: BUT, MY GOODNESS! His leg is held together with metal rods & pins so, his challenge is just walking the hills of the golf course as he’s hitting his shits & swings great but, his mobility & movement, walking & such ISN’T!😱 BUT, he thinks he CAN still win it & everybody is talking about how Ben Hogan had a car accident & was hit head in by a bus, nearly died, was told he’d never walk again but, came back from THAT to win at Augusta: that famous bridge over creek is named after him; The Ben Higan Bridge!😱

SOOHHH! That was IT! I purchased the monthly Sky Sports pass & WILL be watching it live from Thursday at 2pm as there’s no live golf at all on the BBC; all highlights after each rounds’ play! It’s also, the 25th anniversary of Tiger’s 1st win at Augusta in 1997 with a record low score that stood for over 20 years until Dustin Johnson broke it in 2020! 😱 It’s an even tougher comeback for Tiger than in 2019 as he’s in pain just moving & walking BUT, he says his golf swing & shots are great thinking he CAN win it or he wouldn’t be playing! 😱 SO, I can’t miss it & I’ll be cheering for him ALL the way: win or lose; I have a feeling though, just like I did in 2019!:confused:

So, I’m going to be a golf zombie again come Thursday & the weekend! I stayed up watching loads of golf on demand videos with my monthly pass & didn’t get any sleep plus no correction & it’s in the 11’s! 😳 But, half oatcake in now, 1st AB pill of the day & 14 NR DP bust in BEFORE I started typing as I knew it’ll be a long post & don’t want BS to rise further!🙄:D😉

Only Tiger Woods, eh! Anybody else, apart from Ben Hogan as he himself thought & said made the greatest ever comeback in sport, would EVEN try to play in his condition! 😱😱😱:rofl:

5.5 this morning for me. 🙂
Quite a good result, as I pigged out on loads of pasta last night. Maybe I'm becoming immune to its carbs. :D

Dez

Good morning - 6.5

A faulty Libre that was sure that I was 3.8 when a finger prick said 7.7 so changed the Libre and let’s hope this one’s accurate!

Good morning folks. 6.7 for me today and nearly managed a "Unicorn Day" yesterday apart from the teeny tiniest excursion into the red yesterday morning. You have to look really hard at the graph to see if the graph does in fact have red ink on it. Maybe today I will manage a real "unicorn".
Confession time...from a couple of days ago.... This is for Jan (@Ditto ) to let her know she is not the only one who pigs out on unhealthy food rather than waste it.... I found a tin of low fat rice pudding in the back of my cupboard a couple of days ago which was very long in the tooth (BBE 10/2020 so just 18 months out of date 🙄 ) and my stocks of food were getting low and I couldn't be bothered to rustle something up..... so I jabbed a whopping 8.5 units of Fiasp and ate the whole thing o_O .... added in some cocoa powder, a bit of brown sugar and a knob of butter because low fat is just no fun and I didn't have any cream but most importantly of course to slow down the carbs! Left it as long as I dared prebolus time (too long actually as I just dipped into the red after I started eating) and still ended up on 13.9 and needed 2 stacked corrections to get me back down. No risk of repeating that experiment!!.....My house is now safely clear of "out of date" rice pudding or indeed any other kind and I had indigestion for half the night (that will teach me) as well as a huge and rather persistent mountain on my graph and my TIR took a serious hit of course. :( This was the old me before I changed my way of eating..... clearly she is still lurking under the surface ready to binge if I drop my guard. Anyway, I just wanted to clear my conscience of that and hopefully extend Jan a little moral support. Hope you are OK as you haven't posted for a few days.

@Michael12421 So sorry that you still haven't got heating and that it is still so cold there. On a positive note the cold weather at least makes the freezer no show, less of an issue.😉 Really hope you get heating sorted soon and that the
freezer turns up today.

Morning all and 5.5 for me.

Today's excitement will be putting up some shelves and later some more work on acoustic arrangements with our guitarist. The good clarinet will be getting a run out rather than my self restored cheapo.

Have a good day everyone.

Morning

very grey here, and a 8.9 for me today.

Hope everyone is having a god day.

Or stuff mushrooms (one of my aunties peels her mushrooms o_O).
My mum always peeled hers.... I just wipe with a damp cloth as mushrooms absorb water so easily. Most of the "muck" (obviously not all of it) on them is actually gills from the mushrooms they have been packed with.

Morning all... grey and somewhat wet in Sunny Cornwall.

6.5 this morning, bit of a wibbly line but at least I have been 100% in range for the last 24 hours. Is that a unicorn day?

@Michael12421 it seems you are experiencing the "manyana" syndrome - not funny when you really need something done and I do sympathise with you over having no heating. When we first moved to Cornwall 34 years ago we misunderstood what they meant by "Drekly" (directly) and thought they meant they were coming right away.... no it means the equivalent of Manyana.... ie. we might or might not come some time or other.

@eggyg you have made me want stroganoff, not cooked it for ages... going grocery shopping anyway today, will get the ingredients.

@rebrascora I cannot bear to throw out tins that are past their sell-by... fortunately, apart from some diabetically harmless artichoke hearts that I must remember to use, I have cleared out (i.e. eaten) all the other stuff.

And no reading for me this morning as I’m out of test strips.

Good morning! 6'4 earlier. I didn't have time to cook my cauliflower rice yesterday after all! Had to eat in a rush, just microwaved the food I had ready and added some toast. Then ate a sweet bun, not that I particularly fancied it at the moment but didn't want to waste them and thought I would need the carbs for work later. Wrong! I got stuck with door duty and didn't burn the sugar as I expected. My routine test around 8-8:30 pm was 7'2, not really high, but it's usually in the 4s and 5s if I'm on shift.

Well, today I'll actually have the cauliflower rice and maybe hold the dessert and take some bars with me to work in case it's more active than yesterday...

Oh! I have my first assessment for the talking therapy by the end of May. Hope it's helpful 🙂

@Pattidevans sounds like Cornish people are like Spanish in taking their time to get stuff done :D

Morning all... grey and somewhat wet in Sunny Cornwall.

6.5 this morning, bit of a wibbly line but at least I have been 100% in range for the last 24 hours. Is that a unicorn day?

@Michael12421 it seems you are experiencing the "manyana" syndrome - not funny when you really need something done and I do sympathise with you over having no heating. When we first moved to Cornwall 34 years ago we misunderstood what they meant by "Drekly" (directly) and thought they meant they were coming right away.... no it means the equivalent of Manyana.... ie. we might or might not come some time or other.
I heard somewhere that drekly meant manyana but less urgent!

Morning all...
13.4 still trending down I'm still stuck with the bloomin wombles rattling around my head day off today no phone calls no doctors no social workers to deal with the little hellhound is being walked by her other favourite person the dog walker I'm laid up my knees and hips arent happy at all I may have to cave and take some pain killers to calm the angry little buggers I have a carer starting 3 times a week as from Monday that's a huge thing for me letting someone else in to help isn't something I'm normally comfortable with but I'm seeing just how much I've been neglecting becuase I simply can't keep up or do..
Have a great day gang

Back